User Image

THis is Rita Suki she is a tree elf better known as the earth spirit...(i will be playing this role) She hold great power and wisdom..in the ancient scrolls of Nore it reads that she will one day save her people from the fire clan. She is also the heir to the throne. she is spirited and loves to help her people...she is known for her kindness and pure beauty. Every where she walks a trail of flowers follow in her path..animals are her friends..Especially the white tiger lily..

User Image

THis is lily Rita's white tiger..her faithfull companion and guardian..she protects her from enimies... they are like sisters. (let me know if you want to be this character)

User Image

THis is Nuriki Sanikisan he secretly is in love with Rita and wants to show his love ..he is also a tree elf..he is skilled and very good with animals..his closests friend is his parrot Niko...Niko is always bugging Nuriki about telling Rita how he trully feels..

User Image

This is Tara Sensika she is also a tree elf..not only that but she is also Rita Suki's best friend...she is very good at mage and water type. SHe is great at the bow and arrow. She is in love with Ikki Taru..a water elf..that is who taught her , her great water mage skills. Her animal friend is a farrot called Rani. (taken)

User Image

THis is Ikki Taru...the water elf and Tara Sensika's lover..he is planning on binding there love ...he just needs to find the right moment. (taken)

"you are able to create your own characters if you'd like pm me there name, element, skills, and animal spirit...and some characteristics...and a pic....all characters in the story have an animal spirit..they are chosen at a young age and can not part..if one dies the other dies..they are joined at the soul...have fun and injoy this breathtaking adventure..rp." heart heart