What if #3.
  What if #4.
  What if #5.
  What if #6.
  There all Horrible! -Covers eyes-
View Results

-O_Peach Girl_O-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 pm
Ok this game is called "The What If Game". In this game, I come up with a bunch of insane things that are gaia related. Its actually kinda fun to play. Ok heres my insane things:

WHAT IF...

1) What if you got hacked?

2) What if someone knew your identity?

3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild?

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you?

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday?

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:32 pm
Ok heres mine:

1) That would'nt be too bad...since i was just hacked recently anyway. Unless my hacker just wants a bunch of noob clothes. lol

2) I would like freek out because a killer could find me or something. I don't know what id do. I'd probably call the police or the FBI or something, lol.

3) That would be weird. I don't think that could happen though. Girls only! :3

4) I don't have one, sadly.

5) Omg that would be so horrible. I would like die inside. I can't even imagine not even My parents or my best friends forgetting my birthday...

6) That would suuuuuck! I love Gaia!  

-O_Peach Girl_O-

policegirl2464

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:29 pm
1) That would really suck because I have some items I've worked hard for, plus a couple of guilds I'm reallly active on, so they would freak out if I was to not be able to get on for awhile.

2) I wouldn't be too worried about it. I don't give out info unless we talk and our friends outside of Gaia also. So most of my friends on Gaia already know my identity.

3) I bet there is one already. I don't think it would be too hard to fake if you really wanted to.

4) Part of my heart would be gone. We've been dating for over 2 years now and don't have any reason to break up so I would be extremely confused and depressed.

5) I would be extremely sad. I thought people actually cared about me...

6) I would be sad. I've grown to love gaia, and spend alot of my free time on it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm
1) What if you got hacked? I would track the person down and KILL them.

2) What if someone knew your identity? I wouldn't care that much. Unless they were a stalker. Then I would call my legion of evil monkies to attack them.

3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild? I wouldn't care as long as they didn't make any sexist jokes.

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you? I wouldn't care. My current boyfriend is a jerk...

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday? I wouldn't care. I am not THAT important.

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely). I would cry myself to sleep each night and I would blow something up for fun.  

angelmonkey10 V2

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:26 pm
1) What if you got hacked? I have gotten hacked before. Twice. It would still suk
2) What if someone knew your identity? I WOULD FREAKIN CALL THE POLICE
3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild? Oy...

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you? Sadly, I dun have one

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday? I WOULD DIE

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely). I would double die! DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm
1. What if you got hacked? wouldnt be that bad because I don't have any items that I couldn't get back in a couple of days.

2.What if someone knew your identity? as long as they didn't try any funny buisness I wouldn't freak out.

3. What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild? probably already happened but that guy has some serious issues...

4.What if your boyfriend dumped you? I don't have a boyfriend.

5. What if everyone forgot your birthday? I'd be uspet because I thought people cared about me.

6. what if gaia went out of buisness(No gia online at all.) lol everybody would see how much of a no life I am.  

MissLadyMarmalade

9,650 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Rainbow_Butterfly717

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 pm
1. What if you got hacked?
I never got hacked...

2.What if someone knew your identity? I would be kind of scared....

3. What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild? That wouldn't bother me, but that's a bit stalkerish

4.What if your boyfriend dumped you? I don't have one, but I would be upset

5. What if everyone forgot your birthday? I would be really upset sad

6. what if gaia went out of buisness(No gia online at all.) D: I will just have to find something else to do for fun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 pm
1) I've escaped a hacker once so I'll escape him/her again!

2) Won't care too much about it. As long as they don't stalk or give it out to people I don't want knowing it or anything like that, they're fine with me.

3) I'd label them as a creep and start cussing 'til their ears bleed. Because this is a place for girls for a REASON.

4) Don't have one, nor have I had a crush on anyone. So, I don't really know how I would react to that.

5) OMG, if the whole WORLD forgot my birthday? I would grab my gun and shoot people for forgetting! (Because I have a lot of loyal friends and family who don't forget stuff like that.)

6) Eh, I'd be fine. I have youtube, I have friends, I have a lot of stuff I could do in my spare time. I only hang out here because I am a nerd, and the internet is where nerds go.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

FairieCorpse624

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm
1) That would just suck. I have some things here that took me forever to get.

2) Hm. That would be pretty scary (mostly because I'm paranoid)

3) Eh. *shrugs* Like someone already said, it probably has already happened before.

4) Nothing would happen. Wanna know why? I don't have one. x]

5) I'd probably be more sad than angry.

6) I'd be bored as heck. D:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm
WHAT IF...

1) What if you got hacked? That would suck. I would lose a lot of cool stuff.

2) What if someone knew your identity? That would be a bit creepy.

3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild? Wouldn't mind that much, but a bit strange.

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you? Well I don't have one, but I would be sad. Also it depends why we broke up.

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday? Hint that its my bday, but they wouldn't forget.

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely). scream nahh i would just have to live with it. i'll just find somewhere else to have fun.  

kckat_13

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm
1) I'd get extremely mad, and set at work trying to recover my most expensive items.

2) I'd be a bit creeped out, but as long I'm not stalked or whatnot, I probably wouldn't care much.

3) Feel strange and stalked. o:

4) I have a boyfriend? 4laugh

5) I would feel sad and forgotten, and then I would get in people's faces and remind them. 3nodding

6) I'd be sad and bored, and then I'd try to find another site that's almost as fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 pm
1. been there, report it and you get your stuff back eventually
2. so? BRING IT ON
3. TORTURE TIME biggrin
4. Hahahaha, I dumped him! So I'm siiingle!
5. No big deal (i'd be somewhat annoyed, but i usually don't get much anyway)
6. Awwwwww

Tsukuyomi25021

X_icewhip_X

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am
I'll give it a shot!

I would cry! I have an a** load of cool items and over 1 mil gold, so it would suck that it all went down the toilet! Not to mention all the tinsel halos I invested in that are currently in storage!

Someone does! My BF! It's kinda hard to have an online relationship when you don't even know each others names after all! LOL! But as for identity theft... I'm broke, so... yeah...

A better question would be, how much would he regret it of he got found out! ninja

First I would cry, then I would climb in bed and whither away until I died of misery. Of course, he'd do the same if I ever left him, so I doubt we ever leave each other! Yayness!

I would remind everyone! Duh!

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely)
Edit: Misunderstood. Here's my real answer: *ahem* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!111!!1!!!!!!1!1111!!!!1!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:02 pm
WHAT IF...

I would be super upset about it. But then Id probably come back to Gaia with a new account or change the password on my hacked one.

I wouldn't really care so much... As long as they dont really stalk me or anything creepy.

Well I guess that would be wierd...

I dont have one. Heheeee!

I cant really imagine it, but if that did happen I guess Id be... ummm... sad?

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely)
Then Imma have to look for another hangout site.

Fuka-Eris

High-functioning Smoker

9,275 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:04 pm
1) I would use my buddies computer.

2) I would change my first name.

3) That would be awkward.....

4) I'm single. biggrin

5) I would remind them. Then scream at them.

6) That would SUCK. crying But then I would go back to Addicting Games.  
25. ✿ - - - Jokes And Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff