Submit

Totschlager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm
Q: What is German for "Lol"?

A: "Lolig"

xD

Q: Do you work at Subway?

(Only if they say yes say this)

A: Well... you just gave me a "Footlong"!

More comin' up real soon, stay tuned for moar!

-HT

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:46 pm
Random funny quote that made my day and is one of my favorites: "friends are like cookies if you eat them the die =( "  

Ultra lollipop flavor

Romantic Flatterer

Pein of Wolves

Dapper Gaian

1,150 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 am
this was actually funny enough to make it to my sig xd

THOU SHALL HEED THY COMMANDMENT
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm
haha.. that was kinda funny..... well.. i get this everyday from my friends...
*they ask me* "hey!! guess what!!"
*then I say* "what??"
"chicken butt..."

eek eek eek eek eek  

awesomebebot

Fajiki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 pm
here is one that i like

Confucius say "go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingah"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:52 am
Pein of Wolves
this was actually funny enough to make it to my sig xd

THOU SHALL HEED THY COMMANDMENT
User Image
lol that was funny xD lolz  

Twilight Claw

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm
well as long as this doesnt get me in trouble....its a waiting room joke i heard today thats funny:

They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there, and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong and sometimes it is embarrassing.

There's nothing worse than a receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients. Many of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.

An 86-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The receptionist said, 'Hello, sir. Can you please tell me why you're here to see the doctor today?'

'There's something wrong with my d**k,' he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'

'Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The receptionist replied, 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the doctor in private'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone.' The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes?'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her
advice. 'And what is wrong with your ear, sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter.

Mess with seniors and you're gonna lose!
mrgreen rofl xp lmfao  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 pm
lykono
well as long as this doesnt get me in trouble....its a waiting room joke i heard today thats funny:

They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there, and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong and sometimes it is embarrassing.

There's nothing worse than a receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients. Many of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.

An 86-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The receptionist said, 'Hello, sir. Can you please tell me why you're here to see the doctor today?'

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'

The receptionist replied, 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the doctor in private'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone.' The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

mrgreen rofl xp lmfao
This made my day. Thanks!  

Auburn Faerie

Anxious Sex Symbol

Auburn Faerie

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm
Here's somehing that made me laugh: My 3 cousins (all guys) were acting like morons in my mom's car while we were at a stop light. There was a police officer in the lane next to us so my 15-year-old cousin started convulsing and screaming kidnap. The cop's light turned and he drove on by. The car got really quiet then my 11-year-old cousin said: I guess there's no law against being an idiot.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm
Auburn Faerie
Here's somehing that made me laugh: My 3 cousins (all guys) were acting like morons in my mom's car while we were at a stop light. There was a police officer in the lane next to us so my 15-year-old cousin started convulsing and screaming kidnap. The cop's light turned and he drove on by. The car got really quiet then my 11-year-old cousin said: I guess there's no law against being an idiot.
sweatdrop

haha...I found that funny  

Foxxosaur _RIP_

Erictho

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:26 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 pm
hehehe that was a good one faerie. i guess not.
heres another one i heard:

HOW IS NORMA? .......... This is hilarious !!

Important information if you are ever hospitalized

A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room number of the patient?"

The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."

The operator replied, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse's station for that room."

After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back normal and her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."

The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried.God bless you for the good news."

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?"

The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302. No one tells me s**t."

TRUE STORY !!!!

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

r33na1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:49 am
lykono

mrgreen rofl xp lmfao

hahaha! thnx, i needed that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 am
usually in my school they just always say spell icup or imp or ip so the say i see you pee and i am pee or i pee (i find it annoying) stare stare  

maxshadowgale99

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

I found this a long time ago, but knew nothing about saving pics to photobucket then. Thank god someone else did!!!  
Humor, Jokes and Fun.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff