Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm
This is the main village throughout the Northern Mountains. This is where most of the Wolf Clan lives, and where the leader lives.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:37 pm
Kenta walked through the streets of the village, nodding his head to everyone that waved to him. His eyes scanning over the village for any signs of enemies.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm
A few shadows sped accross the ground and one or two feathers fell from the skys. One of the wolf demons cryed out as its child was carried off to the mountain. Another bird of paradice dived for the demon that cried out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:05 pm
Kenta growled. "Kuso!" He breath in, and there was a flash of light. In his place a huge black and red wolf appeared. Kenta jumped after the youkai. "Release my kin!" He growled out.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

warlock70773

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:07 pm
Rexno Takashi Entered the village, glaring at the wolves that dare to try and bar his way in. "Why have I been summoned here?" He demanded. "I have a clan to look after."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:10 pm
((This is the main village, where all the wolf youkai live, not the encampment ^^))

Kenta growled. "How the hell should I know!" Kenta started to circle around him. "Release my kin now! Or you will die a long and painful death."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:12 pm
The child was carried out of sight to the mountain. It's cry was drowned out by the screaches of the other birds. A few Birds of Paradice attacked the newcomer and Kenta.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 pm
"Holy Shiva!" Rexno complained. "Was I summoned here to help your petty battle? I have better things to do after all." He yelled at Kenta. "But If I am to fight here, birds shall be my companions."  

warlock70773

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:15 pm
Kenta jumped out of the way. "Pup!" Kenta jumped up, and pushed off of one of the birds, and took off towards the childs scent.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:16 pm
"Well that was a waste of time," He sighed. Wait! What was that? Zoo smelt a weird mixture of races. Better go see what's happening...  

warlock70773

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Kenta landed softly in the village. He pulled back his head, and howled. Trying to signal the childs mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:55 pm
The mother ran out from her house to claim her child. She cried, thanked, and bowed respectfully to the leader before hurrying off home.  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 pm
Kenta knelt down, and bowed his head humbly. Kenta barked slightly, to the girl on his back saying "Thes villagers are my family, and my responsibility, ever life matters."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:03 pm
She nodded and quickly got off him so he could change back. She was abuout to turn and leave, but remembered somehting. "You...can hear the bell, can't you? You and the dog demon both heard it."  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers