Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]
Small World o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had any odd coincidences like this?
  Yes.
  No.
  It would be cool. :3
View Results

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:11 pm
Out of nowhere I received an interesting PM from one of my friends from school, apparently she must have just looked at my profile.

Mrs Yoake
Green-Green79
Mrs Yoake
Green-Green79
Mrs Yoake
you know nunatak?

How do you know Tak?

ive known him for a couple of years because he was on my mules friends list but i dont talk to him and i doubt he remembers me

XD Small world.
He is the second in command at a guild called Nintendo's Critter's, which I am also crew member at.

ah i see ask him if by any chance he remembers coming across a Colonel_Shizuka

O.o Talk about a coincidence.

So Tak, if you read this, does Colonel_Shizuka ring any bells? XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:34 pm
I wonder why the quotes aren't working. :/  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:31 am
Stupid quotes.

Gaia,can you please fix the quotes???
THank you for listening
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 am
Hey!
You're like that creepy lady at the beginning of video tapes..
'When you rent or buy a video, you.....'
'....Thanks for listening.'Tick.
mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:50 pm
eek I don't want to be like that eek crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:57 am
Coincidences like that sometimes happen to me.
I don't have any example in mind right now, except maybe for my dogs.

My dogs are related. Yep. Why is this supposed to be a coincidence, you ask? No, we didn't get them at the same time, so they're not sisters. Well, we bought the oldest in 1996, and the youngest in 2000. When we bought the latter, they told us the name of her father and mother, and... we finally discovered that our two dogs have the same daddy O_O The youngest doggy's mother is like a half sister for my oldest dog. And we bought our dogs in two different cities, about 2 hours apart. Weird huh? ^^  

Lilmagical_star

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:04 pm
Wow, that IS strange.
Star's incident is, anyway - Greenie's is just a cute coincedence. :3 It must be so much fun to get coincdences like that, though, I always think about having one, but, it's another thing entirely to have one happen to you, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Is anyone going to be scared if I still remember this Colonel Shizuka that I, indeed, barely ever talked to, but did indeed meet?

If I recall correctly, she was cosplaying her avi as an original character for Fullmetal Alchemist... I think. Tell me if I got that right. XD

Pretty damn awesome that you two ran into eath other, though, it's a really small Gaia it seems.

PS. Primmy, your new look is the bomb! It's looking absolutely cooltastic. o_o  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:59 pm
*Raises hand* That is pretty freaky, Tak.
But I guess that make you considerate - by the fact you remember.

And thank you! I didn't think I'd change my avatar would change again, but, since it looked so cute, I couldn't help myself.^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:26 am
GeorgeStow
Hey!
You're like that creepy lady at the beginning of video tapes..
'When you rent or buy a video, you.....'
'....Thanks for listening.'Tick.
mrgreen

HAHAHAHA!!! I remember that freaky, creepy lady!! She got fired when everyone moved to DVD!! Poor women!! Out of a job!! I wonder what she is doing now..... 3nodding  

Nintendo Mad

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 am
I reckon she died before video was invented, and they just had her recordings in case someone invented something like video. Which they did. It was called Video.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:37 am
I had a weird thing like this happen to me!! In Year 8 (thats 2004 - 2005) I used to go on this website called Japan UK live. It's basically this website were Students from Japan and Students from the UK come together to talk about topics of interest. When I was on there, I used to talk about games and Anime a lot.

Anyway, on the Friday just gone, I went to Westminster Academy, for a Japan trip where we did Japanese Workshops, as a class trip. So, at the end of the day, my teacher was talking to Heidi Potter, the organizer of the day's activities, while we all stood around waiting to leave. Heidi Potter then said that she recognized my name eek eek .

Apparently, she was one of the people who was involved in the Japan UK live website and remembered me from my excessive talk of Nintendo Games (especially Diamond and Pearl) and Anime. I haven't been on that website for 3 -4 years and never knew her name before. It was all very weird! ninja ninja xp  

Nintendo Mad

Nintendo Mad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:39 am
GeorgeStow
I reckon she died before video was invented, and they just had her recordings in case someone invented something like video. Which they did. It was called Video.

LOL!! Okay then..... mrgreen mrgreen !! LOL!! So it was really the ramblings of a deranged women who kept talking about something that didn't exist!! rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm
I have had something weird happen to me,but it's kinda of this track,but still a coincident.

I have the avi of my Gaia friend on my profile,and beside her avi it says "You would not believe how wisdomess she is."
I have no connections with this girl in real life (her username is writing_fire by the way),but my friend turned to me in school today,and said,out of nowhere,'I am the most wisdomess person ever'.
Am I being paranoid.
Actually,make that am I being more paranoid?
This freaks the life out of me,and it's setting my mind racing,it freaks me out so much.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff