Reply The Give or Take Advice Corner
Advice Givers and Secret Keepers Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 pm
Im Sean i keep secrets, im also a therapist and a priest on gaia...you need advice, having troubles?? me and others are here for ya!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:56 pm
I'm also one who likes to hear people's problems. Just like Sean if anyone has some troubles do tell them here. biggrin  

Holybluecutter

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 am
cute signiture by the way...wow still no one wants to talk...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:01 am
i need one of u...  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:14 pm
-smiles- ill be glad to help....whats the trouble madam?? if you want it more secretive PM me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:37 am
the problem is i have too many dream avi and idk where to begin >.< pwease help!!  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 am
xX--Rosie aka Rosie--Xx
the problem is i have too many dream avi and idk where to begin >.< pwease help!!

Do you actually try to be each & everyone of them? Like, one at a time?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:43 pm
i saw either first..so with the dream avitar that you already look like

or

buy some of the items that is already common in some of your dream avitars..then continue from there  

Saintsage777

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 am
gr8t advices that i already kno XD thanks aniwais~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:22 pm
aye...  

Saintsage777

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:55 pm
I could use a little bit of advice.
So basically, lately I have been more active in hanging out with some friends from school after school. Normally I go to friends houses from out of town each weekend but now they are interfering with each other. i'm not really sure which one to put first. No one has gotten mad at me yet but the event comes up where I have to choose between hanging out with really old friends or hanging out with more recent friends who I have to go to school with. It's a hard choice...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Ya, mix and match and even use a few items that are similar or close to what you want. Just have fun with what you have. I make a new avatar almost everyday because I love the options. It's so much fun ^_^.  

Holybluecutter

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:21 am
Xing Lynx
I could use a little bit of advice.
So basically, lately I have been more active in hanging out with some friends from school after school. Normally I go to friends houses from out of town each weekend but now they are interfering with each other. i'm not really sure which one to put first. No one has gotten mad at me yet but the event comes up where I have to choose between hanging out with really old friends or hanging out with more recent friends who I have to go to school with. It's a hard choice...

You will need to make a choice sooner or later. You just go along with plans made first, if you have something planned with one particular one, then you would always stick with the plans that you made with someone first. Never drop plans with one person just because plans with another sound better. I think if you really thought about it, you would really know who to spend time with, but I wouldn't do it at the expense of anothers feelings getting hurt~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 pm
in due time things will get better  

Saintsage777

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 pm
i also like to help people, and ill listen to anything and help as soon as possible.  
The Give or Take Advice Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff