Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:08 am
Okay, I need an RP!
Anyone out there agree?
Well, I'll tell you a bit about myself and my roleplaying

I'm literate. I can put a paragraph a post, but if I'm in a hurry I put only a sentence or too. Just because I put one sentence, doesn't mean I don't have good characters.
I like doubling up. Doubling up is fun in a romance.
I usually get bored once the couple gets together, so play hard to get so that the RP can last longer, kay wink
I LOVE supernatural RPs!
I also love being a servant. Its a weird thing, but I like being a maid.
I don't like being a master, its always weird when you need to come up with orders.
I USE grammar, and I hope you do too. If you don't, get the heck away from me.
Godmod? NO! Frick no! I HATE it when people godmod!
Yes, I can play guys as well as girls
Yes, I prefer playing girls

What do I wanna do?

MaidxMaster
Hotel MaidxGuest
CookxFood Critic
SuperheroxVillain
BakerxButcher
MermaidxHuman
SlavexMaster

Okies, like any of those? Well, contact me!

I only want three people, okay? smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Harnessed upside down...Aansalath waited. He was rather bored, but this statue was worth it. He'd been eyeing it for months. He wore a half mask to cover his nose and mouth. He'd pony tailed his hair tonight, and his bangs were gelled stylishly green. His boots were up to his knees with thick soles and belt buckles to hold them together. His pants were loose, but they were tucked into his boots. He wore a wide strapped black tank with a few tears...but he thought it made him look sexy. His hands, of course, were gloved with thin black gloves that reached his biceps. He looked up to the floor, at his prize.

Tonight was a keypad that opened a glass box, one only used for cleaning the piece of work. Infrared lines to keep anyone from getting too close to the keypad without proper authorization. He put on a pair of goggles so he could see the lines. Yep, just as he thought, a spider web of red lights. The anchors conveniently place in the parameters of the place people could use for observation. A huge grin opened up on his face.

They missed the top of the box.

He slowly lowered himself down to get closer. He groaned, and saw that the box was pressurized. That ruined his plan of just cutting through the box. He swung his legs to he was right side up again and just hung there. He looked around the museum and saw a place he could land without tripping any alarms. He grunted to swing himself to that place and lowered himself with perfect speed. He tiptoed his way around the red lines to get to the post with the alarm console. He popped the cover and began to hack it. He scoffed, and started talking to himself.

"Shouldn't be...to awfully hard ..... you'd think they'd come ..... got one .... need ... two ... five ... nine more ..." He pulled a small tool from a pouch on his belt, "Gonna get this in...." A glance at his watch. "A half hour." He continued his work.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Rosa was at home, cooking for her flatmates. She was sure that she would have to leave soon, so she kept the skintight costume beneath her clothes. She didn't do her hair, finding it tedious to do in a rush. The potluck was one of the few big social events she went to and she hoped she'd be able to try at least one dish before rushing off.
She held her breath, sighing. She walked downstairs to the living room, hearing the bustle of the party just beginning. She set the warm spinach dip down on the table, slipping out of the party again.
She stepped back up into her room, slipping out of her casual clothes and leaping out a window. Just a quick patrol wouldn't hurt... She hopped towards the museum, running along rooftops. She slipped into the museum, punching in her pass code. She had told the museum she'd give them service, but she needed to get in and out of the museum easily. She stepped up the stairs, looking around the museum thoroughly. Her steps were heavy though, and she was careless. Her footsteps echoed throughout the empty hallways.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:58 pm
Aansalath stopped his hacking. He heard footsteps, at this time of night? His brow furrowed as he struggled to reset the trap quickly. And most importantly, doing it without tripping the alarms. He reset the trap with ease, as if he'd written the program himself. He hit a button on his belt, and his harness whizzed him half way up the rope. He was so glad he decided on darker clothes today. He pulled the rope end up so the person wouldn't run into it and alert them of his place. He put his goggles on night-vision and mentally smacked himself in the head, he forgot to close the damn console!

He went upside down once again and lowered himself slowly. He closed the console, and started pulling himself up.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:01 pm
Rosa opened the door into the room that Aansalath was in. She looked around, her hand on the doorway. She stepped into the room, turning to face the security keypad. She quickly punched in her password, disabling the alarms. She walked in, glancing around. She walked around the room, her hands folded together behind her back and her face crinkled in concentration. She almost wished she was back at the party, where some drunken food must've already hijacked the karaoke machine and gotten the crowd singing, 'I can be your hero' or 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.
She made the usual mistake, not looking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 pm
Aansalath stayed perfectly still, barely breathing...still upside down. He did nothing, and was glad he took the extra time to reset everything...that was...until she disabled it. He almost did another mental head slap. Who did this woman think she was...interrupting his quiet time?! He stayed perfectly still though, no matter the urge to continue pulling himself up. He didn't even reset his goggles to infrared, as it usually made a small beeping when it did that. He did see that she was kind of cute though.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:31 pm
She scowled lightly, putting her hands on her hips. She scanned the floor, stepping back towards the door. She paused at the door out, wondering if it was too late to drop out of this hero business. She sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Something in her gut said to go back in, and turn on a light or something. She sighed, flicking her thumb and middle finger together to make a small flame on the edge of her fingertips.
She took a deep breath, looking up. "Hello?" she called, in case there was a person in there and he or she was stupid enough to say hi back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:35 pm
An eyebrow rose, that old trick, pfft, he'd seen better. There was no way he was going to answer. Even though he saw the small light she had created, he was sure he was safe. Especially if she tried the oldest trick in the book....not to mention the lamest.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm
"Okay, so you're not stupid," she said, almost sure that she was talking to herself. "I didn't really think that, sorry about that." she bit her tongue, sighing. "It is a nice statue," she added, "And I could spend all night looking at it, you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 pm
Yeah, I could too, he thought to himself. He almost sighed aloud...but, like his commentary, he kept it to himself. He felt himself getting red in the face from being upside down, but he'd have to deal until she left. Or until he was found, judging from her way of trying to lure him out....unlikely. He'd dealt with so much better, but what can you do right? Just hang in there pun certainly intended and wait it out. He put his left dominant hand on his forehead as if he were thinking, and as if that would lessen the uncomfortable redness in his face.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:48 pm
She began to pace around the room, "I could leave, there might be trouble elsewhere, and I'm missing a good party for this... if drunken flat-mates with hot spinach dip and a karaoke machine can be called a good party.," she continued her commentary. She played with the fire in her hands, "I've heard rumors of a fantastic thief, I also hear you have good taste."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Hmm, not surprised that she's heard of me. Why not join the party and leave me in peace? he mused. He pretended to check a manicure in the dark, certainly bored out of his wits. He wanted to get back to his hobby, a hobby that he was very good at. He wondered exactly how attractive this little heroine was. The night-vision goggles never did a very good job at spotting beautiful women.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:55 pm
She sat down in a corner of the room, eying the ceiling. She hummed softly to herself. "I can sit here all night," she told him, "I don't even need to say anything, we can just sit here in silence."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm
Aansalath nearly groaned with that statement. She didn't even know if he was actually there!! He carefully pulled on the rope, making sure that he wouldn't make any noise getting right side up. There was a slight straining of the rope, but not enough to alert her to his presense, not with her humming. He slowly pulled himself right side up, his years of experience keeping him silent. He wiped the sweat from his brow. Now he could sit there all night if need be.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:31 pm
She stopped humming, listening quietly. She pulled her knees to her chest, smiling softly. "I'm Torchwood," she told him, "Just so you know." She was silent after that.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff