• Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:19 am
Name: Pikachu
LVL: 38
Nature: Jolly
Hp: 82, ATK: 58, Def: 41, SP.ATK: 45, SP.DEF: 43 SPD: 99
Moves: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Slam.

Name: Gyarados
LVL: 37
Nature: Quirky
HP: 126, ATK: 111, DEF: 68, SP.ATK: 57, SP.DEF: 87, SPD: 80
Moves: Surf, Twister, Bite, Dragon Rage

Name: Victreebel
Nature: Serious
HP: 115, ATK: 83, DEF: 63, SP.ATK: 79, SP.DEF: 59, SPD: 66
Moves: Sleep Powder, Sunny Day, Bullet Seed, Acid

Name: Marowak
Nature: Hasty
HP: 101, ATK: 73, DEF: 87, SP.ATK: 49, SP.DEF: 64, SPD: 55
Moves: Strength, Bone Club, Bonemerang, Aerial Ace

Name: Flareon
Nature: Serious
HP: 98, ATK: 101, DEF: 53, SP.ATK: 76, SP.DEF: 91, SPD: 63
Moves: Fire Spin, Bite, Secret Power, Quick Attack

(Advice is appreciated)^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:33 am
well i erased the game data, and started a new team so here it is, but it is also, just started so I need team advice, so far i only have a:

Bulbasaur:

Moves: Tackel, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Nature: Hardy

Stats: Attack:15 Defence:18 Sp. Attack:20 Sp. Defence:20 Speed:15 HP:31

Please give me Advice on this, i have used almost every pokemon in the game and beat the elite 4 with them too, so Advice = yes give me some advice, on anything.  

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 am
Bulbasaur is a good start as it is a great grass type.

Next, you need a good flying type. That early in the game you don't have a lot to chose from, basically just Pidgey and Spearow. I'd go with a Pidgey as it's final evolution is one of the most versatile flying types ever.

You also need a good water type. However, until you get a fishing rod, you don't really have access to any. Your water type progression should go (i'm just listing the lowest evo form): Magikarp < poliwag < horsea < Lapras.
Lapras is the best possible water type you can get outside of the water starter.

Your fourth pokemon should be a good fire type. On leaf green your safest bet would be a vulpix/ninetales. It is available fairly early on routes 7 & 8

That means you have two spaces left. And here you have a multitude of choices. Unless you go the bolt-beaming route with your Lapras, you should invest in a good electric type, such as a Pikachu or a Jolteon. Since the Lapras is available fairly late in the game, it is probably best to get one of them regardless.

The final space should be a solid normal type or, if you are lucky enough to catch a one in the Safari Zone, a Dratini. When fully evolve it will be a powerhouse dragon type that can learn a variety of moves. If you stick with a normal type I suggest you go with either Clefairy/Clefable, Meowth/Persian, or Snorlax. Another alternative would be a powerful ground type such as Sandshrew/Sandslash, any of the Nido-evolutions (either gender is fine), or Cubone/Marowak. Personally I have always had success with a fully evolved Nido-lution.

Good luck.  
Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff