Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the battle at the moutians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aqua Cat 64

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm
this story i am about 2 tell is from the book " outcast " so u all may kno it already.

As u all should kno stormfur and brook were exiled from the tribe of rushing water for making the tribe go into battle with a clan of rougs-or at least thats what i think they were. Many cats died so now brook and stormfur r dead in the eyes of the tribe. the 2 cats travel 2 the forest 2 stay with thunderclan. while they r there night and talon-other members of the tribe of rushing water-secretally came 2 thunderclan 2 ask 4 help from the clan cats. the clan cats agreed 2 help and they gatherd cats who went on the great journey 2 help. when the cats arrived bak at the moutians the tribe cats' leader was furious with night and talon for seeking help from another group of cats. stoneteller-the tribe's leader and medicine cat-said the clan cats could not help and would hav 2 leave in the morning. when morning came stoneteller finally realzed that he needed help and so the clan cats got 2 work teaching the tribe cats fighting techneques and how 2 set up patrols and boarders.
unfourtanally the rouges did not respect the tribes boarders so stoneteller's worst fear came true-the tribe cats would hav 2 fight again. bramble claw set up a patrol of strong cats 2 attack the rougs' camp. one of the tribe's to-bes-an apprentice-found a small hole into the nursury so the tribe and clan cats would trap the rougs and startle them. luckily it worked and the battle begun! it was a very fierce battle and all the tribe cats fought well 4 so little training time. the tribe and clan cats won the battle and the rougs learned 2 respect the tribe cats-for now but we all must wait untill more warriors book come out to c if it lasts forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:53 pm
yup, that's a perfect summary.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:38 pm
I liked it!! Now i remember everything about that book!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:18 am
yay guys liked it biggrin  

Aqua Cat 64

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas