Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
The first and last battle....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WAR!!!! who will win?
  SnowClan! SnowClan!
  FireClan! FireClan!
  Neither! Neither! ^.^
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm
Enjoy! you have to read it to know what its about ^.^ muahahaha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked through the snow, feeling happy to finally be living in this great place. We, as in SnowClan, had just moved her two days ago and were settling in nicely. I was a new warrior, Crystalheart, and SnowClan's new deputy. I held my head high as I walked along the newly established border of MoonClan.

My heart sunk as I looked into the dark forest. My best friend Patchpaw was there, it really sucked. I sighed and marked the border. A painful yowl filled the forest and I turned my head and ran.

Soon I came to a clearing and saw my apprentice, Dapplepaw, laying on the ground bleeding. A black cat stood over her body, his fur smelled of the moore of FireClan. The cat looked up, hunger and rage were in his eyes. His claws were bloody and white fur was mixed in it. "No!" I yowled and jumped onto the black tom.

But he was to fast. He hissed, dived under me and clawed my belly. I dropped in pain and watched as he ran from the scene. I yowled again and stood. Slowly, I walked over to Dapplepaw's body. She was still, no life was in her.

Slowly I dragged Dapplepaw's body back to camp, tears around my eyes. I had lost my apprentice and my love, but it was my own falt. I walked into camp and heard a yowl. Snowstar walked up to me, "What happened?" Rage and sadness filled her voice.

Before I could answer another yowl, this one of pain, filled the cave. "Dapplepaw!" It was Dapplepaw's mother, Snowflake. The white queen ran over to her daughters body and burried her face in her cold fur. "What happened, Crystalheart?" Snowstar asked again. I told her about the black cat.

Snowstar's eyes were now only filled with rage, "Are you sure he smelled of the moore?" I nodded. My leader lept onto the SnowLedge and yowled. "FireClan has already broken the warrior code!" She said once everyone was gathered around. She retold my story and said, "We shall not let them go unpunished."

Cat yowled in agreement and walked over to the wall of the cave. The scratched their claws', sharpening them. Snowstar yowled again and every warrior and apprentice who knew how to fight was behind her. Then we left the camp.

We went clear around the other clans, and by nightfall we arrived at FireClan's territory. Snowstar flicked her tail for me to come closer. "Heres the plan," She whispered. "We'll find the camp and just attack them, you find the cat that killed Dapplepaw and show him a lesson." I nodded and we headed into FireClan.

I saw a small dip in the ground and the smell of FireClan cats was strongest. Snowstar flicked her tail and we padded faster towards the camp.

We burst through the camp wall and attacked the nearest cat in sight. I went around and looked around the camp for the cat. Soon I spotted him about to leap onto Featherpaw, Dapplepaw's sister. I yowled and jumped on him. We wreslted around for a moment untill I finally pinned him. "You are a murderer!" I growled and gave him a deep gash in his shoulder. He yowled in pain and pushed me off. I ran to the edge of the clearing were fewer cats were, he followed.

"I knew I should have taken care of you." He snickered and licked his lips. "That stupid apprentice didn't know what hit her untill it was to late." His eyes shimmered with amusement. I growled and jumped, he tried to do the same move when I first met him, but I was faster. I landed on top of him and dug my claws and teeth into his flank.

Again he yowled in pain and pushed me off, "Your faster than that pour excuse for a warrior." He laughed. I jumped and began to claw at him again.

Soon he fell on the ground, bleeding. The ground turned red. He tried to stand, but failed. "You have now broken the warrior code in killing me." He coughed and grinned.

"I have not killed you," I said. "I have only wounded you. You will die from loss of blood, but not by me." A yowl filled the air and the cats stopped fighting.

"Snowstar!" It was Rockstar, the new leader of FireClan. He walked up to Snowstar. "What is the meaning of this?"

Snowstar glanced at me and I told him what the black cat had done. "Blackclaw, how could you?"

The tom lying on the ground coughed up blood and laughed. "Easily. Those wimps who call themselves warriors don't deserve to live." He took one last breathe and fell quiet. A cry filled the air and a brown she-cat ran over to Blackclaw's body. Another brown she-cat stopped her. "He is a traitor."

Rockstar looked back at Snowstar, "You could have just told me." He growled.

"You would not have belived me and Blackclaw would have lied about it." Snowstar looked around. "I told my warriors not to harm yours, only to stall them so Crystalheart could teach Blackclaw a lesson."

Rockstar nodded, "I thank you for not hurting my warriors, but you Crystalheart has broken the warrior code herself."

I shook my head and said, "I only wounded him. He died from loss of blood, but not by me. I only gave him what I thought taught him a lesson." Rockstar thought for a second then nodded. He looked around at both his clan and SnowClan. Finally back at me, "You have a point." He looked at Snowstar one last time. She nodded and flicked her warriors to follow. We walked out of the camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(and so, SnowClan returned to camp and FireClan forgot about the battle. Even though a few warriors did recieve wounds, but nothing on purpose.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:55 pm
that...was amazing.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 pm
lol Patchstar.

Anywise, I'm glad SnowClan won, even if it didn't, I'm glad it won.

Make it win or I will kill you! Ooh, that means I'll be leader!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Why would I make FireClan win? Are you going crazy, Bearclaw?  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 pm
check the poll ... i voted fireclan...

lol "i didnt kill him, i wounded him and he dies from losing blood"

FireClan Warrior: Yeah, Blood that you clawed outta him!

Crystalheart: O.o;; well when you put it that way.

Snowstar: You callin my deputy a liar?

FireClan Warrior: No, just a murderer and a smart-mouth. at the same time.

Snowstar: ...so, you callin mah deputy a liar?

FireClan warrior: Yeah, pretty much.

Snowstar: BONZAI!!!!

*rawrg!*

*claw*

*bite*

SnowClan: HELP SNOWSTAR!

Crystalheart: KAMIKAZEEEE!

Snowstar: No...he's taken my last life...

Crystalheart: What are you talkin about? You were just made a leader yesterday!

Snowstar: o.o ...well, firestrike is already dead, why can't i die too and not have to worry about his stupid clan anymore?

Crystalheart: But if you die you'll be in starclan with him.

Snowstar: Woops didnt think of that... *dies*

Crystalheart: Well i guess that means i'm leader. Where's my loyal deputy whom i would never replace at the last minute?

Brightfur: OOH THAT'S ME!!

Crystalheart: You're hired!

FireClan: O.O - ???

IIIIIIIIIIIIII WAS BORED, OKAY?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:24 pm
O.O LOL! I love it!!!!! did I ever mention Patchstar that I Love You (itnlb/fw)?!?!?!?!?!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 pm
well i'm glad you do. i can re-read that and laugh every time lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 pm
sorry, but i thought that was a lame excuse on Crystalheart's part! "i didnt kill him, only wounded him. he died from loss of blood" which she caused to spill, lol. anyway....  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces