Submit

Flippyman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:53 pm
I would say the lack of worries.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:47 am
Flippyman
I would say the lack of worries.
Yeah, being a kid was pretty easy xd

I miss the saturday morning cartoons (because we don't have most of them anymore, so I can't watch them now secretly)  

Silly Pudding

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:03 am
I can quite honestly say that I don't miss being a child.
But my childhood sucked balls, so whatcha gonna do razz
Yup... to the displeasure of many, I'm still here  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:52 pm
I miss the sticky hands and the laughter over nothing. And how you always seem to be happy and how nothing really seems to matter haha, cept how the power rangerz make it out of the evil clutches of yet another "bad guy".

And how dad was the coolest guy ever and and and how nobody was purdier than mom.

hehe yeah.. i miss my childhood, twas crazy. But i'm happy i grew up in a way, even tho it's painful in some cases, but ppl make it thru.

OMG! and the icecream truck!!! that was the best part too o.o

whee yeah..  

+migurushii+

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:15 am
ninja i never wanna be a lil kid again  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:47 pm
A wise man never asked to be a child again.... but other then that I dun wanna be no kid. im doing quite well acting like one on my own accord xd  

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

PurplePrettyKitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:01 pm
I have to say. the sitting on the ground...making a mess..screaming at the top of your lungs...and having no one ask any questions....

PS

I want to take this time...to rant...about how they messed up our childhood games....they changed all the characters on candy land crying i got sad inside

that is all  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:34 am

I didn't get a childhood.
Therefore, I compensate
by randomly purchasing
Hello Kitty and My Little
Pony merchandise. (:

...and visiting Gaia. :B

icing

acemarch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:33 am
I miss being able to lounge around, do as ya please, no money worries. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:54 pm
Living in South Africa. 3nodding  

Guardian of Fire 666

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:41 am
I dont know i dont member my childhood very well it got erased by siezures blaugh so Im living my childhood now?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:12 pm
The white christmases in England, and how I used to run outside in the snow.. And being able to see all my family.. Like Uncle Steven used to come over and give me this huge mound of xmas presents. sad heart  

zzaped
Crew

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:47 am
I miss playing with actiona figures, going to the mall and waiting for 1 effing quarter to play in the arcade, then getting really happy when I got the quarter. I miss the feeling you got christmas eve...I miss waking up early in the morning just to watch cartoons no matter what day it was, but saturday was the best! I miss playing marbles with my neighborhood friends, yup, that's right...MARBLES! Err and most of all, I miss what my family was... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:47 pm

I miss how my biggest worry was me missing a cartoon show. I miss being able to smile over nothing, and just be happy. I miss being able to go out and have a good time (I did this more in childhood than I do now, so).

I miss the fact that I didn't need anyone but my mom and dad to love me. And I miss the fact that there was less responsibilites.

To be honest, I miss a lot from being a kid. Though, on some level, I still tend to think like one. I truly refuse to 'grow-up'. Just, a way of thinking. :)

Ptolema

Invisible Elder

eyesadrift

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:08 pm
to be honest i dont miss anything about being a child cause my childhood sucked i had no control of anything.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff