Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Is this bannable? T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:46 pm
I was CPQing and trading wins.

My party were idiots and summoning towers when it was the other party's turn so I told the other party we owed them 2 wins. They said they'd report us if we won again.

On the third game my party won AGAIN. I told them to stop killing and summon Trojans like they asked but nooo. They started abusing me at the end of the PQ just because I was the leader D:

So can anything happen?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:42 am
i dont think its banable... i mean it sounds like you party were blondes..

even so its just a game anyway it should be a bannable event  

Ember1654

Lonely Friend

28,625 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50

Breadist

Writer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:32 pm
You cannot be banned for that.

Maple moderation is almost non-existent. You hear of people getting banned for this or that, but it doesn't happen that much. The things they are concerned with is "NX fraud" (which costs them money) and hacking (which would disrupt the game completely, thereby costing them money.)

I once saw a person go on a non-stop smega rampage where he threw out something very obscene every 3 seconds. This continued for literally 40 minutes non-stop. I tracked him an hour after he finished, he wasn't banned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:17 am
Oh ok, thanks ^^  

Bloody Ally

Zonic v3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm
>____> its scamming ....

but then again ... GMs aint going to hunt you down cause you got one report against your name.

Its like hackers. Everyone reports them and then they get hunted down. Thanks to all the reports

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:43 pm
They can report but NX doesn't care about the virtual currency MESO. If it had something to do with NX cash or hacking like several other posters said they will wait till your next log in and BAN you lol  

lol its meXD

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff