Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:55 pm
One good girl, who's never done a bad thing in her life and maintains a great academic career.
One bad guy, who has spent his life in bad situations. Doesn't mean he's all bad... Just mostly.
Their lives become entangled when assigned to work together on a major project at their school.

What is she going to do? How's she going to deal? Will a friendship blossom from being forced together? Maybe more? Or will they end up killing one another in the process of the project.

It begins on the first day at the school. The opening ceremony where rooms are assigned and classes arranged. It's a day for the students to get to know one another before classes start the next day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 pm
Gaia Name: DncStar
Name: Meghan Hodge
Personality and background: She's a bit of a bookworm, in the sense that she loves school and reading. She can be quiet at times but she's really sweet and very friendly. She an idealist and tends to get hurt really easily by letting people in too quickly. She knows that and tries to block people out because of the fear of being hurt again. Theres a lot of hurt behind her eyes though she won't ever come out and say it.
Appearance: User Image

Gaia Name: DanTheManHays
Name: Daniel G. Hays
Personality and background: He's very athletic, having used to be captain of the tennis team in highschool. He's good at learning people and getting people to like him, and always has to be the center of attention. He was class clown in grade school, but knew when not to go overboard, and rarely ever got detention, his grades were always A's and B's. He acts rowdy, energetic, and a bit crazy at times, but also has a quiet, intelligent, side as well. He's the smartest person he knows, but hides it to fit in. He's peer pressured to drink and smoke constantly by his friends, but still hasn't done either.
Appearance: User Image  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:18 pm
Meghan climbed out of the car after parking it in the schools parking lot. She unlocked the trunk and unloaded the large suitcase from the back. She decided to come back for the rest when she knew where she'd be rooming. She looked down at the information sheet and looked up, starting to pull the case towards the large auditorium for the orientation and introductions. She looked around in awe, she had just transfered and this was much larger than her last school. She found the auditorium and took a seat up towards the front so she could hear everything. She pulled out a notepad and pen and waited for others to arrive. The auditorium was already filling up moments after she sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:40 pm
He sat in his car and did a little dance to the song he had on for a minute or two, until it ended, and then got out. It was a red camry, his parents gave to him. He slung a black and green backpack over his sholder. It was his highschool backpack, three or four years old, and he never felt like buying a new one. He ignored his cellphone and switched it to vibrate, he'd answer it once he was sitting down in the auditorium inside. Of course, he was one of the last to come in, and he sat in the back, just in front of two black students, and in the middle. He was absent-mindedly staring at his cellphone, texting his friend.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 pm
As the dean began to talk, everyone quickly quieted. There was a long speech about the school and then he told everyone to go into the gymnasium to get their schedules and dorm assignments and then feel free to roam the school and that activities would be going on all day. Meghan was the first out of her seat and in the gymnasium. She got her schedule and dorm and scurried off to find it. She found it alright and tossed her stuff in on a bed and headed back, looking for someone to chat with  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Dan and the two guys behind him started talking a quarter through the deans speech, and by the end of it, they were having a regular conversation as if no one else were around, making dumb rude jokes and laughing quietly. When the speech was over, Dan had no idea what to do, since he hadn't listened. The three walked together, following the crowd that was heading towards the gymnasium. By the time they got into the Gym, and were talking, rather than looking for their schedules and assignments, Meghan had already gotten her stuff, went to her dorm, and come back down. At first, Dan didin't see her walk in, and then spotted her. He went wide eyed and while the two black guys were talking, he hit one of them on the arm and stared at Mehgan, mouthing the word "Daaaaaaaaaamn!". He pointed casually, and said something, and all three laughed.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:08 pm
Meghan stood towards the window, gazing out it blankly. She tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear and she was soon joined by another girl. "Hello! I'm Lilly, are you Meghan?" She asked brightly. Meghan turned to looked at her, pressing her back against the glass. "Yes, I am... Nice to meet you Lilly." She stretched out her hand and shook the girls hand. Lilly was about Meghans height and thin with dark brown hair that was cut short. "I'm your room mate!" Lilly said with a smile. Meghan grinned. "Well thankfully I'm not stuck with someone weird... Though everyone here seems so nice." She said with a nod, before noticing a group of guys looking at her. She blushed brightly and smoothed her shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Before any of the other two would have a chance to make a move, Dan rushed forward. He waltzed straight across the room, right up to Meghan. Then, he noticed Lilly, and smiled at them both innocently. Well now he didin't know who to hit on, so he figured he'd try something that could often be difficult, but he was up for the challenge. Hitting on multiple girls at one time. Only pros could handle this, and he felt he was a pro. "Heyyyy LaDIES!! Me and those two guys back there coulden't help but check you out, and I think they were about to come over here and hit on you but I had to beat 'em to the punch, ya' know?", he said, glancing back and indicating the two black gentlemen who were watching and talking, and then Dan turned back to face the two girls. "So what's good girls?? How dyu' like the school so far?", he asked loudly and casually.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 pm
Meghan rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. "At least you're upfront about being a pig." She smiled innocently and turned away from him, taking Lilly by the elbow and pulling her along with her. She blew past him without another word and went out into the courtyard. Lilly laughed. "Well I've got to go. I didn't do some of my reading for beginning of term. Don't want to make a bad impression." Meghan nodded with a laugh. "Have fun reading!" She teased and sat down on a bench, looking at the flowers. She closed her eyes and leaned back agains the bench, feeling the sun on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:51 pm
He blushed, too embarressed to turn around and see the guys reactions since he had been absolutley 100% rejected. He forced himself to turn around. The two guys were laughing hysterically. Dan strolled over and spoke before they had the chance to make fun of him.

"Round ONE is over - alright!? That was just round one. Check it out, I garuntee you I'mma get up on tha' scoreboard in round two. If I gotta' get a K.O., I will. Just you wait. THAT BATTLE is OVER. But THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN. I'm goin' for it man. See youz later.", he said with a wave, and after quickly finding his assignments and dorm room location since everyone else seemed to be done, he headed in the direction Meghan and Lilly had went, into the courtyard.

He didin't see either of them, and pouted slightly, until he noticed Meghan on a bench. He strolled over casually to the bench and sat down a few inches away from her.

"Beautiful day out here, huh? Got the flowers goinnnn'...", he said, nodding towards a patch of flowers, then putting a hand over his eyes to keep the sun from blinding him. He thought he thought of something clever, and hesitantly commented, "..almost as beautiful as me. Woulden't you agree?", he asked with a grin. He would've said 'you', but he didin't want to come on too quickly.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:55 pm
Meghan opened one eye and peeked at him. She groaned and sat up, keeping her distance. "Someone is extremely conceited. And extremely dillusional as it would seem as well." She shook her head, letting her hair whip gently around her. "Is there any reason why you chose to annoy me?" She asked as nicely as she could manage. She looked at the flowers again and then looked at him, placing a hand up. "Back up. I have personal space. And you happen to be invading it." She said smartly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm
His confidence took a couple blows to the body and jaw, but he wasn't out yet. He put up his gloves and blocked. He scooted away a few inches, smirking. "Okay, okay! Fair enough!", he said defensivley. He dodged around the boxing ring. He bit his lip and thought for a moment, and then met her eyes. "Weeellll I'm not gonna' lie. You happen to be the HOTTEST, BEST LOOKING babe I have seen yet on campus. By far. MAYBE even better looking than me. And I respect that, that's all. You almost knocked me off my feet the second I saw you.." He came back swinging, throwing some big uppercuts her way, aiming for a knock out.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:08 pm
Meghan rolled her eyes and stood up. "Well you have to be the most annoying, big headed pig I've ever met." She nodded and smiled innocently. "Well I'm off to go do something that isn't talking to you." She waved her fingers as she walked back into the school, her hips gently swaying from side to side as she walked. She wandered aimlessly taking in the sights of the school. Pausing to read the plaques on the wall as she went along and looking at trophy cases and pictures. She fumed as she walked. She couldn't believe someone had the nerve to hit on her... She wasn't even that pretty. She sighed heavily.

[[Edited]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:19 pm
He nodded and smiled innocently in return, but wasn't happy in the least. "Well arrright!", he said in a silly voice, as she stormed off. He stared at her butt as she went, then when she was out of sight, he collapsed on the bench and sighed. "WHAT's a brutha' gotta' do.", he grunted, getting up to his feet. He wanted a re-match. But he didin't know where she had gone, and would have to give up. For now. Might as well check out the dorm.. He thought, and made his way into the building. The two black guys he had been with were gone, and so he headed straight up to the dorm section, and got into his dorm room.

After getting bored, he decided he'd give himself a tour of the building, checking out where all his classes were, and seeing if he'd bump into anyone he recoignized, be he didin't. He didin't like being alone, so he looked for some people, anyone he could, walking down the halls casually, past a couple glass trouphy cases and plaques with people's pictures on them, teachers and sports stars. He stared at one. He raised a brow and recoignized the man as his uncle. Ted Malinoski, it read, a former teacher and basketball player at the university. He remembered his uncle had gone here, several dozen years ago.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:26 pm
Meghan yawned softly, covering her mouth with a delicate hand. She could feel her stomach growling as she pulled out her map of the school. She found where she was and how far from the cafeteria. She turned and began to walk in the direction of the food. She grabbed a tray of food and went and sat at an empty table that looked outside. She ate silently as she watched the other students interact with each other. She made a mental note to go out to her car and gather the rest of her things for her room before heading back to the dorm. She picked up the bottle of juice and held it against her lips. She tipped her head back, taking a small drink and as she looked back down she caught the eyes of a cute guy. She blushed and twirled a piece of hair around her finger and looked away with a giggling smile.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff