View Results

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:30 pm
Alright, so here we go. I'm experiencing a mental block. Yes, that's right, me having a mental block. It's positively unheard of I tell you! What am I having a mental block about you might ask? Well I want to design my Christmas outfit for Gaia ahead of schedule so I have time to make sure I have the gold I require together.

So I'm here...asking you kind people. Now, my avatar right now is a sample of the taste I have. I enjoy a touch of regal to my outfits. I'm very matchy matchy, I don't like to go way way over the top with accessorizing. If you've got 20+ items on the outfit, you've over done it.

Example of regal apparel would be the Milady pieces or the Elegant Satin sets.

I place no price limit on these creations, because I have an assortment of monthly collectibles that would make a price limit positively idiotic. I will tell you that I possess no '03 donation items, please refrain from using them.

So there you have it. Christmas theme. Regal. Feminine. Matchy-matchy. Elegant. No 20+ item outfits.

Do whatever you want with the hair, skin and eyes, doesn't really matter. Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:31 am
User Image
Total Value: 211,943 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Elegant Antoinette Wig (Light Blue)
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Gold Hoop Earrings
Let it Snow
Emerald Milady Headpiece
Picolitrosso's Urn
Lex's White Gloves
Dashing Gentleman Diamond Sash
Snow Witch
Red & Brown Saloon Girl's Dress
Emerald Milady Skirt  

HootiHoo

Wheezing Informer

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:28 am
o 3o Does Gaia allow that dress and skirt to layer? I always assumed they were making life difficult and never allowed dresses to layer with a lower body piece! If so, you've just opened my eyes to new wonders, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:36 am
{:_

I can see why you'd be having ... TekTeker's block. It's hard to come up with and elegant yet matching avatar suiting a certain theme. I just spent half an hour - 45 minutes trying to get it right. ._.;

Thus, here is what I came up with:

User Image

It doesn't match entirely, but I hope it'll at least give you a few ideas.

And yes, the Saloon dress can be worn with skirts. ^^
_:}

I have a Username!

HootiHoo

Wheezing Informer

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:01 am
Enelya Anarion
o 3o Does Gaia allow that dress and skirt to layer? I always assumed they were making life difficult and never allowed dresses to layer with a lower body piece! If so, you've just opened my eyes to new wonders, thank you!

I'm pretty sure it does. The dresses are consider tops, so dresses and skirts can be worn together. Glad I helped! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 am
Thanks I have a Username! ;D you definitely have assisted me. It's so difficult trying to do this elegant yet christmas-y outfit because I also forget about so many items that are available to me. D': So you've reminded of many that have escaped my memory!

And ohmygosh saloon dress with skirts... @.@ So many doors are open~

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Zero_Bar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:37 pm
I really like your avi and your profile.....and I hope you like the TekTek I made you =^-^=

User Image
Total Value: 77,105 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spirited 2k6 Candy Cane
Emerald Milady Skirt
Black Leather Pom-Pom Boots
Green PomPom Scarf
Let it Snow
Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse
Masterpieces  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Perhaps too cluttered for you, but I tried.
User Image
Total Value: 162,843 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dashing Gentleman Gold And Black Cane
Those Black 90s Gloves
Holly Hairpiece
Elegant Feathered Mask (Red Pinions)
Black Cobweb Skirt
The 4th Amigo Guappa Boots
Santa Baby Leggings
Picolitrosso's Urn 7th Gen.
Berry Tavern Wench's Cincher
Green Festive Witchling Dress
Leafy Tavern Wench's Bustier
Elegant Red Satin Corset
Spirited 2k6 Corsage  

JayLaMeme

Obsessive Seeker

I have a Username!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:39 pm
Enelya Anarion
Thanks I have a Username! ;D you definitely have assisted me. It's so difficult trying to do this elegant yet christmas-y outfit because I also forget about so many items that are available to me. D': So you've reminded of many that have escaped my memory!

And ohmygosh saloon dress with skirts... @.@ So many doors are open~

{:_
I'm glad I could help. ~ :3 I might make another one if I ever have time.

Actually, I kind of want one of those split dresses for myself...
_:}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:40 pm
@Zero_Bar: Thank you for the compliment ;D I have a bit of a thing for these satin antoinette fashion skirts. And thank you very much for your help!

@JayLaMeme: Ohmygosh...I love those little bows with green boots. A tad too cluttered for my taste, but you have added to the opening of doors in my mind! ;D

@I have a Username!: :'D I definitely appreciate all the help you have to offer. I always seem to get into this Christmasy mood long before many others. Those split skirts definitely allow more freedom in color scheme on avatars. @.@ So many possibilities!

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

PrieaREMIX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:55 am
Hey Enelya! Long time, no see. smile I hope things are well with you!

Here's two I did; hope ya like 'em. smile

User Image
User Image

haha; I tried the classic bun with this but it was way too like Sarah Palin. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:46 pm
Enelya Anarion
@Zero_Bar: Thank you for the compliment ;D I have a bit of a thing for these satin antoinette fashion skirts. And thank you very much for your help!

@JayLaMeme: Ohmygosh...I love those little bows with green boots. A tad too cluttered for my taste, but you have added to the opening of doors in my mind! ;D

@I have a Username!: :'D I definitely appreciate all the help you have to offer. I always seem to get into this Christmasy mood long before many others. Those split skirts definitely allow more freedom in color scheme on avatars. @.@ So many possibilities!

Im really glade I clould help =^-^=  

Zero_Bar

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:58 pm
@PrieaREMIX: o_____o That...second one. *gasps* Ohmygosh I have to use that mask! Evolve stupid urn evolve!

;D Hey how are you doing? I'm pretty dandy, dealt with some life drama and pushed it off a cliff so I'm totally back full force now. Sorry about pretty much you know...evaporating. Thanks so much for the avatars!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:01 pm
Enelya Anarion
@PrieaREMIX: o_____o That...second one. *gasps* Ohmygosh I have to use that mask! Evolve stupid urn evolve!

;D Hey how are you doing? I'm pretty dandy, dealt with some life drama and pushed it off a cliff so I'm totally back full force now. Sorry about pretty much you know...evaporating. Thanks so much for the avatars!

XD I figured you'd love that. I tried to do more of them, but I was falling asleep at my computer. gonk

I'm glad to hear things are back in full swing with you now! Life drama (as always) sucks. But sending it over a cliff (preferably on fire) always helps. haha Don't worry about evaporating; you do what you have to, ya know? smile

As for me, I'm alright. A bit lacking in my online time as well. Got my own drama I'm dealing with at the moment. Just trying to find my gasoline. ;D hahaha

PrieaREMIX
Crew

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:36 pm
@PrieaREMIX: Well I hope your drama is taken care of as well as mine was! ;D If you ever need anyone to just talk to or need someone who'll listen you know I'm always around.  
The TekTek Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games