Do you prefer the manga or the anime???
  Manga
  Anime
  Only watch the anime
  Only see the manga
View Results

Kay Yee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:44 am
I prefer the manga as it is the original and not the anime, as the anime is edited a little so some scenes we will not be able to see.So i really prefer the manga!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:19 am
manga is the best XD the anime has LOT of fillers but the manga shows more so the manga  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

wintus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:18 am
i like both.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:03 pm
i perfer the manga, because the anime stops and doesn't explain anything about the 14th  

mistica_reina

Kihirax

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:08 am
I prefer the manga. But the anime is still okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 pm
I like both but i think i like manga better because it's better i guess. I don't know why it is but it just is. my brother is scared of the anime because all it's monsters. I think it's pretty funny! blaugh  

Gaara_E_emily

Raigerr

Fuzzy Blob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:36 am
I have to say the anime.. since I like to watch more than read, plus It becomes more cooler xD (at last for me) :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:43 am
I haven't read the manga yet but I'll still say anime cause I rather watch than read sweatdrop  

Sapphire Skillz

Gaara_E_emily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Natsuki-Rena
I haven't read the manga yet but I'll still say anime cause I rather watch than read sweatdrop

How could yoU EVEN choose manga anyways if you didnt even read it. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm
Id rather read the manga.its not that i hate the anime,the manga just doesnt have filler.thats it blaugh  

hollan23

Tranquil Fury

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 pm
I'd rather watch the anime. I have read the manga, but, it's just more entertaining to watch the show in color while having the characters do the reading...bla bla bla. Reading hurts my eyes if it's only the computer. o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Kay Yee
I prefer the manga as it is the original and not the anime, as the anime is edited a little so some scenes we will not be able to see.So i really prefer the manga!!! biggrin
Dito. I prefer the manga also since they cut out alot of the gruesome stuff from the anime. As weird as that sounds it just makes the story all the more enjoyable and immersive.  

Ayanami Shin

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:21 am
i tried waching the anime,but allen sounds like a girl,and i burst out laughing^^ i cant keep a staight face,when there are funny voices,thats also why i cant watch fma,eds voice sounds so funny.i prefer the manga for d-gray man  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:22 pm
I'll read the Manga, but I prefer to watch the anime for 2 main reasons: 1)color, I like seeing stuff in color, and 2)I like to see moving videos, not just stand-still pictures. Sound is a given also.  

ShamiraStrider

Stubborn Werewolf

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

amberfire365

Friendly Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am
I like the manga more because it is more detailed and the anime usually adds characters to the series or adds others too early and the anime ended before the manga so the anime is incomplete to me and I still have a lot of questions unanswered.  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff