Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Are you sick of Gaia Cash? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of it too?
  YES! When will it END?!/1?!
  no, i just deal with it cuz i dont care
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 pm
sick of having to pay real money for virtual items on gaia? tired of going through announcement after announcement of sponsers and evolving items that you have to pay to get? angry at gaia for not staying true to it's word of 'gaia will always be a free site'?

Sign/comment this petition!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/listen-to-your-users-we-are-tired-of-being-expected-to-pay/t.43829147_3331/#3345

I signed. I dont care whether your comment is negative or positive, but please leave a comment on this petition.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:46 pm
i agree with you. Its really annoying!! Its also a total waste of money  

leafpool24

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 pm
thanks, Sunnyheart. and yeah, it really is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:07 pm
I SOOOOOO agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm
i dont really see any point of chash when we already go gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 pm
I don't see the point of this petietion. Without gaia cash there would never be any collectibles, and how else would we earn gold?

without gaia cash gaia can't make any money. There fore it would shut down!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:28 pm
true to that Bearclaw! I got a Gaiacash card, because number one YOU GET COOL STUFF!!!! and number two, the people can acctually use gaia as a job so they can spend more time makeing it better!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 pm
The only items you an get that are actually GOOD are always cash-shop stuff. I get pretty sick of it. >=[  

Taxidermy Royalty

Distinct Genius

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 am
Cindermoon is completely right. This petition is a death wish for Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 pm
crying yes! A deat wish!!! crying crying  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:38 pm
but if they dont let the users who cant afford gaia cash not have any cool items, those users are going to leave gaia, and they dont get money from us anyway. some of us cant have cash, and the items we do want are hundreds of thousands of gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 pm
ya I guess thats true to, it would be nice if they didn't have items that were worth 1123162984756102847569`827560 gaia gold! lol  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:28 pm
yeah, or give out some items like for the aquarium that are gold, but some cash-exclusive. and they do have to make some money, but not excessively. isnt it the customer's happiness that comes first? and a ton of users arent happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:27 am
Lord Myself
I don't see the point of this petietion. Without gaia cash there would never be any collectibles, and how else would we earn gold?

without gaia cash gaia can't make any money. There fore it would shut down!

they could let people put their advertizments on their site. most sites make money that way  

iDreamheart

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 pm
that's right, and they do. they announce so many shows and sponsers and stuff. they have enough money, plus they have millions of customers. so of course they're going to make money, but they dont need to make all the cool collectables and evolving items and stuff just for people who are going to pay real money for virtual items.  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff