Whats your Status?
  evil unpure
  evil pure
  holy unpure
  holy pure
View Results

Warr3N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:43 pm
I know im not the only one on this earth that has played fable 2, so thats why this is here. Chat, discuss, tips/tricks, silver keys, and gargs!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 pm
I have no life, i have beaten it 2 times already and have a good 80-90% of the achievements (has x-box 360 version) im a saint on that game, although i made a fatal mistake ******SPOILER******* for the end card on my main i picked the sacrifice instead of the love so i lost my dog sad .... i miss steel so much <33 currently im working on the demon doors and keys/gargs.  

Warr3N

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:21 pm
Heh, I chose the love card. Kept mah dawg!
Though, it was a bit of a letdown with the whole sister thing.
Heh, the whole Scythe hint kind of opens up the possibility for another one or two games, doesn't it?

Meh, but I have two games with all 'legendary' weapons, all armors, all weapons, and the hal armor. One's a holy/pure the other's an evil/corrupt. Ah... how the butterfly's and halo accent the demonic eyes, skin, and horns. The only thing I didn't like was the whole scarring effect.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:23 am
i have all the achievements n um i finished the game twice n both profiles r maxed  

FLKitty23FL

herr Tesh

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 am
im going to get a xbox soon and will officially have no life..

just if you wanted to know o,o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm
**spoiler** the love card suck, so you keep you're dog, and supposedly you're sister, but you don't get to actually see her  

conigwolf

iRyoki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:09 pm
omfg i have beaten this game around...3 oh wait 5 times D:

i even drink the man/woman potions xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:23 am
Im going to say this now before i get flamed by everyone. i may spoil some things.

ok so what i here is that in japan there was a release of a fable 2 limited edition 2 where you accualy can meet your sister again.

There is a way to get your dog back on the knot hole island download. you have to sacrifice a villager to the tomb in the grave yard on your left when entering the village.

love card does suck.

if you just let the evil dude keep talking rever will kill him.

now whats this about a Scythe hint? ?.?  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:09 pm
kokushibyou-_0
Im going to say this now before i get flamed by everyone. i may spoil some things.

ok so what i here is that in japan there was a release of a fable 2 limited edition 2 where you accualy can meet your sister again.

There is a way to get your dog back on the knot hole island download. you have to sacrifice a villager to the tomb in the grave yard on your left when entering the village.

love card does suck.

if you just let the evil dude keep talking rever will kill him.

now whats this about a Scythe hint? ?.?

these are more of easter eggs dude.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm
beat the game 8 times and each time i chose love, I wouldn't dare risk my dog. I am everything from shadow fiend to the chosen one.  

thug to the limit

RetroJoeGaming

Shy Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 am
I kept the lousy Mut choosing the love card but there's so much i could do with million gold...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 pm
I got the game like last week, and have a Pure Evil dude, if thats right ( He got scars all over and looks like He wanna bite somebody)

I havent beaten the game at all yet, but its pretty fun to play  

The Dark Cupid

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:01 pm
I played though 3 times for the achievement, played once though as evil, the other 2 times I was good. Anyone else freaked out on how big a female character gets when you max out the strength skills.

User Image

Cheats, Hints, Hacks and Tips

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff