Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Secrets of the Gate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:15 pm
Oh and just about any one can join if they get any good ideas so the more the merrier!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Luna sat in Roys office, kicked back in his chair behind his desk as he went into a lecture about her not exposing herself to the public too much especially in the building to other military personel. especially the lower ranks. she rolled her eyes at him and just her luck he turned and looked at her right when she did it. " Luna you are being so childish right now..." he said a little annoyed. she leaned forward " c'mon Roy, why cant you trust that I have it all undercontrol? its little stuff and besides if anyone figures it out and they present a danger to the threads of space and time- I can just do a memory sweep." she paused as he gave her an unbelievable look. " ok ok, but you know no one else will be able to figure it out any way- its a universal thing- you know like when you have that one sock that always disapears in the dryer.its impossible unless i specifically tell them." she said in a matter-of-fact-tone. Roy let out a sigh of relief. "alright well you know your families secret is safe with me-" he started again in reply. " yes and I trust you with that friend-" she looked at him slyly. " because you know that I can either promote you or I'll have your job." she replied with a crooked smile. he chuclked a little " I trust you have my back on things- i know your not cruel you know. i know Im your Favorite here." he smiled in a spoiled manner. she nodded. They both suddenly turned very serious " I Just need you to continue containing Sin and all the others." he finished as he leaned against his desk. " absolutly." she paused. " Edward will be in today right?"she asked.
"last I heard he was.. why?" Roy looked curious
" I may need a temporary apprentice, dont ask- its complicated." she said in finality. Roy never even made an attempt to do so.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 pm
Uneven footsteps, one heavier than the other, thudded loudly against the paved street, alone in the early hours of dawn. The faint scent of oil and alchemy lingered around a short, slight form.

His luminous gold orbs practically glowed in the dim dusk. He closed his gloved fingers tightly over a silver pocket watch.

His full lips were pulled into a tight grimace, his slender jaw set. Long sheer yellow strands, fallen astray from a now loose braid, floated around the young alchemist’s face.

Waves of red fabric danced and flapped in the gentle breeze, softly hitting the young man’s lean body.

He paused in front of the flight of stone stairs, glaring up at them, immensely dwarfed by its height. His uneven footsteps began again, climbing the stairs, steadily moving as the lean muscles in his lower abdomen strained to carry a heavier and slightly rusty leg.

Oil would be applied later.

Flesh and metal hands shoved the heavy door open, muscles straining in one arm, automail parts gliding in their sockets in the other arm.

Oil would be applied there as well.

As Edward Elric stomped down the hall, his flesh hand dove inside his long red coat, warm digits wrapping around a folded telegram. Amber eyes flashed angrily, and the grooves around his mouth grew deeper.

Hawkeye glanced up as the red-clad alchemist stormed past her, the muscle beneath his eye twitching slightly. She sighed, peering at the clock.

Exactly a quarter past four.

She raised one slender, calloused hand to her forehead, already pounding due to spending the entire night with paperwork and the Colonel.

Rubbing the point between her brows, she pulled out a pair of earplugs with her other hand, preparing for fireworks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm
luna's ear twitched slightly at the faint sound. Roy stared , curious at her. he always swore up and down that she had the senses and reflexes of a cat. " what do you hear?" her asked attentivly. " i hear something wicked this way comes, and he smells short." she whispered to him. The black cat jumped from her shoulder to mustangs gracefully. she reamained rooted to roy's chair calmly, like it was no big deal at all. she began to figit with the ring on her finger, the faceted philosophers stone gleaming in the lighted room. The door Flew open, hitting the wall with a thud. and in the doorway stood a very angry looking Edward. He looked very disheveld. "jesus fullmetal, I said it was urgent but you could have at least took the time to look presentable! Your late!" Roy barked at him. luna thought he looked positivly hilarious.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:37 pm
“You know exactly why I’m here,” Ed hissed between gritted teeth, hands trembling at the effort of not blowing up.

Outside the office, Lieutenant Hawkeye’s normally stoic face winced as her earplugs popped out of her ears and the loud yelling from the other side of the door penetrated them instead.

Blue eyes cautiously peered in the direction of the office when she heard Mustang “soothingly comforting” Edward, probably laughing at him all the while.

She rolled her eyes at the failed attempt and promptly went back to her important paperwork.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 pm
" I assume colonel mustang sent you the telegram Mr. Elric," luna sat forward removing her sunglasses as she sat forward. examining his countenance thoroughly. she held a firm and unmoving composure. " may i ask you to please reveal as to what reason he gave to appear so...early in the day??" she looked at roy who then assumed a more casual stance. she kept thinking, 'god, he'll make a perfect apprentice! he has all the required knowledge and potential to learn and hold vast amounts of information...he looks just like hoenhiem! and Alphonse would be the perfect keeper for him!' she had to bring herself back to the
situation at hand, and waited attentivly for his response. The black feline purred on roys shoulder as he then moved to close the door quite calmly then stood back in front of his desk , roy didnt exactly tell luna what he told edward in the telegram.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:27 pm
“What is it? A task I have to do? Paperwork? Further information of the Philosopher’s stone’s whereabouts?” Edward Elric asked.

“If it’s a stupid joke or something then leave me out of it, colonel,” Edward snapped, leaning back away from the colonel.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:37 pm
Luna stood perturbed that this little pipsqueak ignored her presence. "Edward Elric!" she hit the desk with her open hand as she stood up. " you are very rude! and if you must know you are being officially reassigned! and I would appreciate it if you would make eye contact with me seeing as i am the one addressing you- colonel Mustang only acted upon my request!" she paused taking in a deep breath automaticaly calming herself.
Roy looked absolutly shocked, he had never heard her yell at all- not even once in all the years hes known her.

Riza dropped everything she was doing when she heard luna's familar voice yelling from beyond the door. she didnt know what to think.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:44 pm
Edward’s equally golden eyes widened in surprise, and he jerked away, flushing faintly. "Fine..." he muttered to Luna.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 pm
she felt bad seeing that her little outburst startled him. she put a hand behind her head and smiled sheepishly. " please accept my apology for that little out burst i dont normally do that." she chuckled awkwardly. she then turned to mustang. " look edward, you are being reassigned, the first to ever be picked for an assignment such as this. and plus you were hand picked for your acceptional skills." he informed him. " this assignment is a very big deal and you are very important to it so please keep what ever you learn and do under wraps."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:11 pm
she took a more light hearted attitude then asked " why should you be so angry ed, roy hasnt yet made one short joke this morn?" she sounded so - normally. roy had to turn shoved his fist in his mouth to stiffle a snigger. before turning back..." and besides I have more than enough information and knowledge on the philosphers stone- of which i will be more than happy to teach you." she added. "Sorry to have woke you so early, your presence is imperetive." she smiled.

Mustang thought ' god, how can she be so cherry after being up for 3 days straight!' he peered at her side ways with disbelief.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 pm
The blonde alchemist who stood across the desk said nothing, just dropped another report onto his pile.

"Thanks" He said grudgingly over his shoulder, not looking at either of them.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 pm
she stood solid, she wasnt much taller than edward himself. " edward, look at me." she said dead serious. she could feel the pain rising in her body again. " im gonna go straight to the point. this is serious. I need an apprentice and you were born- literally- for this role. if you take on this assignment you cannot turn back or you will doom us all." she said her throat tightend as her fear grew. her eyes grew wide and her skin grew pale in the office light. the red gem on her finger began to glow fiercly. " if you dont do as i say you will condemn both worlds to death..." her blue eyes seemed to glow faintly as the lights flickered the black cat on roys shoulder jumped down and hissed savagly,its ears laid back growling. she had to sit back for a moment she placed a drained hand on her forehead. she was shaking.
Roy began to move toward her. " Luna?! whats wrong?"
" dont get too close, you dont wanna get bit..heheh" she tried to chuckle sarcasticly. she looked at her silver military issued pocket watch- " there is a full moon a week from now, " she closed it and shoved it back in her pocket. " I will take you first then we will come back for alphonse." she stood up again gingerly, grabbing her dark red jacket. " So i hope your are ready- im going to teach you more than I taught your father, hoenhiem of light.." she said grimly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm
Edward took a step back in surprise...
"my...father?" he gasped.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:28 pm
" yes- of course- your daddy! and izumi too.." she paused " now will you accept this mission?? a burden that you will carry for th rest of you life? edward im serious ! " she put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a slight shake.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff