Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:21 am
A guy moves into a new home. Turns out 'somthing' lives in his basment or attic. When he see's 'it' he notices theres a dolls mask [like the ones without faces] stuck onto its face...it turns out that he doesn't have a monster living there..but an angel.

Name: Unknown
race: Angel
Pic:[you can get anime if you dont like using realistic,but these inspired the story] User Image [a black film covers the eyes,and it bolted around her face]User Image
[zoom up on eyes] User Image
Extra: the last owner never knew about her. BUt her 'father' put her in the mask

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am
((want me to pm or post the profile?))  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:30 am
[[you can go ahead and post it ^_^]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:10 am
Name:Zack White
Race:Vampire(please,)
Pic:User Image
((without hoodie, which by the way is black, not white smile )User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra:Lives alone, always has. He is analytical, and very intelligent. He's been noticing items in his house moveing around lately, and he's curious as to why. He wears a hoodie and gloves at all times to protect from sun and holy items. He's immune to the garlic weakness and he uses a silver pocket knife for defence. ((however if silver touches his skin it erupts in flames, it's his major weakness. One of the reason's for his gloves.))  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:38 pm
[[perfect ^__^ since the house belongs to you lol wanna start??]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:56 pm
((oh yeah,))
Zack walked around his house for it's daily inspection, since he'd started noticing things moving, he'd checked everything every morning. He checked every room but one, the attic. The attic had a skylight, which allowed sun, the handle was made of 100% silver, and a cross was embedded on the door. The room was and had always seemed vampire-proof.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:11 pm
She quietly moved around the attic. She looked up at the covored skylight.The light always bothered her. But she allowed some light through. The mask hiding her face always gave her sight problems. The recent owner off the house had alot of interesting things though. There was a book full of words bigger then two of her fists. But she never learned to read. The book was dark though, she forgot to put it back.With what she could she put her covered ear to the door to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:36 pm
"Damn that door," he mumbled to himself. He loved everything in the house except for that. It was too anti-vampire for him. He noticed that today, everything seemed to be in place. He sat down and relaxed on the small couch with a book, near the door for the attic.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:42 pm
It seemed he didn't notice that a book was missing. Thank God she thought. She turned and went to go back to her bed under the skylight when she tripped. Owww SHe froze,listening if he had heard.please please...don't hurt me

~Flashback~

"MY Child..your face is inhuman and we must hide you from the world. If you are found..anyone in the matter but me will kill you. But if you disobey me..I will kill you."
"Yes Father.."

She held her breath. What had she tripped over? She glanced through the black film off the eye holes of the mask to notice..she tripped over the book she had hijacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:11 pm
He heard something fall over in the attic. Zack was tired of this notseeing the attic bit. He grabbed the handle, and with searing pain he opened it up. He released the hadle as soon as it unlatched and shook some of the pain off. His skin underneath the glove was a bit singed. 100% silver was hard to stop from getting to the skin. He looked at he thing on the floor, and noticed it was breathing. It had a heartbeaat, the smell of life, and the warmth of a human. He'd never seen a girl in his house though. "Wh-Who are you?" he asked, his curiosity beating out the surprise.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:37 pm
The poor girl went to say somthing,but the mask forbidded her. She started to tremble not knowing what to do. He's gonna kill me... She started to crawl backwords away from him. She could see the outline of his body but no more.THe Mask that hid her face stole her senses as well. The black robe she wore to keep warm got cuaght on a nail in the wooden floor.She tried to tug at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:07 pm
Zack saw her begin to shake and back away. Then she got caught on a nail. He bent down and stayed still, "Please, stop moveing away. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," he said. He was still curious about her, but he couldn't find out anything about her if he couldn't gain her trust.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:20 pm
She froze.What could she do? She tried to get the nail unhooked from her robe though. Herdark black/violet hair cascaded over the mask as she did it. But it was no use.The eavy gloves she wore were to think. [she's pretty much covered as you can tell.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:29 pm
Zack looked at the girl. He walked toward her after getting up. He bent down, unhooked her dress, and then without closing the dor, he left. He went to the fridge and withdrew an apple. He was going to give it to her, she seemed weak, he thought it might've been with hunger.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm
[[lol cant eat]]
She sat up straight against her bed. She reached her hand up to see if the mask was still wrapped and bolted around her face.It was. She sighed. Thats why he wont kill me..he hasnt seen my face she sighed in relife...but how was she gonna communicate???  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff