Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haya Plum

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:55 pm
RPG Destiny is currently planning an early holloween bash for the 24 to 29th of october and you are all invited!

We are currwntly exepting donations to go twords our bash pize fund and looking for people willing to help out in setting up the bash in the chater box aswell as makeing ads to advertise the upcomeing party.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:19 am
stare where is every one?  

Haya Plum

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:44 am
It's only been a day, this guild moves very slow. I kinda like the idea, but IMO it's weird to celebrate Halloween before it actually is Halloween  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:13 pm
3nodding thats what makes this bash stand out. Gaia will mostlickly have it's own party, aswell as many other gaians on that day, so why not have a week days long party for all thouse you want to get an early jump on Halloween?

Our only problem is that we have little funding for good prizes.
To affored enough for 5 days, and not be junk items, we're looking in a range of 20k sweatdrop I have 5k I can donate, but I'm mostly relaying on the funds from my bug sales since I have not gotten a single donation to the bash as of yet.

now if I can get 15 people to donate 1k each I'd have enough gold to by donation and rare items for people.  

Haya Plum

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:44 am
Haya Plum
3nodding thats what makes this bash stand out. Gaia will mostlickly have it's own party, aswell as many other gaians on that day, so why not have a week days long party for all thouse you want to get an early jump on Halloween?

Our only problem is that we have little funding for good prizes.
To affored enough for 5 days, and not be junk items, we're looking in a range of 20k sweatdrop I have 5k I can donate, but I'm mostly relaying on the funds from my bug sales since I have not gotten a single donation to the bash as of yet.

now if I can get 15 people to donate 1k each I'd have enough gold to by donation and rare items for people.
do you already know who's coming then? confused Because how else will you know if you have enough with 20k? Or are you planning on making profit from it as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:37 pm
Everyones welcome to attend, its going to be held in the public fourms and be 5 days long. Peopel from my guild are lickly to attence since some of them are helping out with the planning. Some people in the chater box seem intersted also.
I'd like to get enough prizes for random events, and contests. No, I don't plan to make a profit from it eek the thought never occered to me.
Any "left overs" will used for out own guild events after everyone that has helped gets to pick though the good stuff thats left. mrgreen  

Haya Plum

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Haya Plum

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:57 pm
Which wont be much, maybe a pair of stockings.

My guildmembers seemed to have dissappered. the Bash may have to be delayed.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games