Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Perfect Tactics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:54 pm
Hmm wow I really don't know what to say o.o Thugh the tampon thing... lol crude but funny.

That happened in my school *though not to me* and I really can't think of anything to stop them, like no one's goign to believe if you say it.

But in nine months, when you don't pop one out the'll probably stop xD  

Sen-Sen Ante Kid

The Perfect Tactics

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 pm
Thanks, yeah, I guess only time will tell. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:51 pm
Theres really nothing you could do about rumors. they just start, spread, then fade away. people always want something to talk about. let them talk that's all they could do. then when they come to your face bite their head off.  

Anabethe

The Perfect Tactics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:47 am
Okay, I'm holding back all my energy, so yeah, once it gets around to my face, I'll be sure to tear people apart about it. How? I have no clue. I just will, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Let them talk.. i know it can be hurtful at times but your gonna have to wait untill it fades away  

uglyqwerty

xXmusic_crazyXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:35 pm
That would be funny if you did the whole tampon thing but suppsoedly in 8th grade I was pregnant i found the start of the rumour four monbths later and said to them do i look pregnant to you? i never had any trouble again  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 am
Just ignore them. Worst thing that you could do is get caught up in that silly drama. People are stupid and will think up of pathetic games to amuse themselves. LIke I said just ignore them. Pretend that they aren't even there. You know that what they are saying isn't the truth.  

Matron Mord Sith

kastristar

Blessed Allegiant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 am
Ha, that happened once at an old school to a friend of mine. ... In sixth grade. It was rather sad, though, because she started the rumor herself... she always was an attention hog. Dx

Oh, btw, I'm not saying you did that at all, just wanted to share my experiences.Tampon thing is genious!! xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:38 pm
i know how u feel. it happened to me at work. i had just had my period and i got very bloted and my boobs were very sore as well. (stupid canadian heat was to blame) so anyway because i had a boyfriend at the time people started asking us when our baby was due. my ex being the idiot he was said in about 6 months. then when i went back to normal they figured it out  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:22 pm
lol just let them be and eventually when the rumors are false they will end up embarrasing themselves...i have a familiar situation like that.. but not the pregnacy thing... the school club where i joined accused me for "stealing" the club presidents laptop... whell heck no!!! what shall i do with it?!! i have my own laptop and also a computer at home... well i let them have a search at my house and found nothing yet they woudnt believe me because as they said i was the last one who left after the club meeting... in the end it was so funny because they all end up apologizing to me... because the laptop was in the guidance office because the janitor found it after all of us were gone ^^ and they all embarrased theselves  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 pm
Weird... I thought I was the only one that dealt with the pregnancy rumors...
But then.. I came out and they stopped...
Hm...  

JeanMorgan

The Perfect Tactics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 pm
I just wanted to say thank you everyone for your advice and every thing!!!!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games