Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply *Chamber of Archives*
Halloween 08 Super Villain Contest. CONGRATS MINIMISHI!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the best supervillain?
1. Barb Pierce
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
2. Dark Atreyu
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3. The Lizard Queen
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
4. Count Catchulove
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 am
User Image

And the winner is....Minimishi with her entry Barb Pierce!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
1. “Barb Pierce” by minimishi
User Image
Covered in thorns, spikes, and other harmful pokey things (all of which are coated in a deadly poison) you don’t want to get too close to this spiky super villain!!! Believe us when we say that her "Bite" is deffinatly worse than her "Bark"!!! twisted

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:20 am

Entries
1. “Barb Pierce” by minimishi
User Image
Covered in thorns, spikes, and other harmful pokey things (all of which are coated in a deadly poison) you don’t want to get too close to this spiky super villain!!! Believe us when we say that her "Bite" is deffinatly worse than her "Bark"!!! twisted

2. "Dark Atrayu" by Neo_Crimson_Strife
User Image
Born of the depths of hell, he is known as a living nightmare. With his whip in hand and dark powers of hell given to him by Satan himself, nothing stands in this lord's way without knowing that the last thing you saw was your world go black before seeing a thorn whip come out from a cosmic vortex in front of you. If you want to die quickly without torment, go see someone else cause he'll let you experience it every minute prolonging your death.

3. "The Lizard Queen" by Kalvaya
User Image
"You want to know why she's so angry? Well isn't it obvious? Everyone calls her the Lizard Queen when she quite clearly prefers snakes."
Powers
* Can control reptiles
* Is resistant to all forms of poison
* Hypnosis
* Really good at Belly Dancing razz

4. "Count Catchulove" by SLJ
User Image
Count Catchulove is probably one of the most... Determined of villains. He was once a hopeless romantic, but after his transformation, his will was taken to the next level. He began to quest for eternal love to his immortal life. However, after years and years of dying loves, his heart could break no more. All that was left was the fixation and obsession in his mind to surround himself with as much love as possible; by siring as many humans as he can to fill the void within.
His supernatural powers are:
- Hypnotism when people look deep into his eyes
- The power to sire new young through his bats
- Flight
- Transmogrification into basic nocturnal creatures
- Stealth through darkness
- Charm and Seduction
- Able to be the perfect gentleman
- His bats are able to shield him from the sunlight, but they are sacrificed in the process
- The use of Hell's fires only during the red moon
Fortunately for us, (but unfortunately for his minions) he was imprisoned within a vampire hunter's circle some time ago. However, prophecy has it that he will return in the near future. Be wary of the red moon.
"When I escape this ring -and I WILL get out- You will be the first in the new century to be sired... And you will like it."
- Count Catchulove

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 am
Good luck everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 pm
“Barb Pierce”

User Image  

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Neo_Crimson_Strife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:05 pm
User Image

Dark Atrayu

Born of the depths of hell, he is known as a living nightmare. With his whip in hand and dark powers of hell given to him by Satan himself, nothing stands in this lord's way without knowing that the last thing you saw was your world go black before seeing a thorn whip come out from a cosmic vortex in front of you. If you want to die quickly without torment, go see someone else cause he'll let you experience it every minute prolonging your death. evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 am
The Lizard Queen

"You want to know why she's so angry? Well isn't it obvious? Everyone calls her the Lizard Queen when she quite clearly prefers snakes."

Powers
* Can control reptiles
* Is resistant to all forms of poison
* Hypnosis
* Really good at Belly Dancing razz

User Image

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:35 am
Great entries guys, good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:49 pm
The contest is closed, so vote now for your favourite supervillain!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

SLJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Ahhh! I was only invited to the guild today so I only knew about both contests a few hours ago. I was able to submit one to the other contest, but I've been working on my super villain avi for a while now. crying May I submit one more entry for the contest please? emo

Count Catchulove

User Image

Count Catchulove is probably one of the most... Determined of villains. He was once a hopeless romantic, but after his transformation, his will was taken to the next level. He began to quest for eternal love to his immortal life. However, after years and years of dying loves, his heart could break no more. All that was left was the fixation and obsession in his mind to surround himself with as much love as possible; by siring as many humans as he can to fill the void within.

His supernatural powers are:
- Hypnotism when people look deep into his eyes
- The power to sire new young through his bats
- Flight
- Transmogrification into basic nocturnal creatures
- Stealth through darkness
- Charm and Seduction
- Able to be the perfect gentleman
- His bats are able to shield him from the sunlight, but they are sacrificed in the process
- The use of Hell's fires only during the red moon

Fortunately for us, (but unfortunately for his minions) he was imprisoned within a vampire hunter's circle some time ago. However, prophecy has it that he will return in the near future. Be wary of the red moon.

"When I escape this ring
-and I WILL get out-
You will be the first in the new century to be sired
...And you will like it."
- Count Catchulove
twisted

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:10 am
I'd like to submit your entry but since there have already been 4 votes placed it would be unfair to start again by adding your entry. If no one had voted I would have included it but sadly I can't sweatdrop I will ask the other contestents for their opinions and if they're ok with it then I'll add you 3nodding

EDIT: ok, due to popular decree we think you should be allowed to enter the contest since you're new to the guild and have spent time perfecting your entry, so voting has restarted. Good luck!! biggrin  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

SLJ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I'd like to submit your entry but since there have already been 4 votes placed it would be unfair to start again by adding your entry. If no one had voted I would have included it but sadly I can't sweatdrop I will ask the other contestents for their opinions and if they're ok with it then I'll add you 3nodding

EDIT: ok, due to popular decree we think you should be allowed to enter the contest since you're new to the guild and have spent time perfecting your entry, so voting has restarted. Good luck!! biggrin

crying Thank you everyone!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:08 am
CONGRATULATIONS MINIMISHI!!!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm
Congrats! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 am
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! YAY!!!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!  

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:22 am
Well done!

The winning entries of both Halloween contests can now be seen in the Gallery of Winners:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11266323#169698871  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces