A Great Game!
  Eh, It Was Okay
  No! D<
  GOLDZZ?!!?!?!?
View Results

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Has anyone played this wonderfully wonderful game by Square Enix for the DS? (If it's by them, it has to be awesome, right? >D)

If so, feel free to discuss it here. XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 pm
I for certainly have! And I got it for my B-day after I saw a review loving the game. After I played it I love the music and the gameplay. It's very innovative. The most innovative game I ever played on the DS so far. The touch screen and the upper screen battling?! That was insane! lol.
It's a very good game. And it had a great storyline too. Very creative. biggrin  

Holybluecutter

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 pm
I agree! And I'm glad I found someone who has played this game other than me! biggrin The two-screen battling annoyed me at a few points, but that's mostly because I hold the stylus with my left hand and had to keep grabbing it with my teeth to man the upper screen battler. But other than that, it was very interesting and fun, a much different challenge for me and my strict left-handedness (I can't hold anything with my right hand). XD

The storyline is easily my favorite part of the game- other than Joshua- and I sometimes wish that I could play the Game for a bit instead of going to school.
Yep, my favorite game~! ...Along with Kingdom Hearts, of course.... ^ > ^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm
I never seen or heard about this game.... can anyone explain it to me ???

thyx xd  

Nbilz

Ginandmilk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:37 pm
I loveeedddd it, Joshua is my favourite partner to use. His Jesus beams are too good!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:38 am
User Image
Don't let the world get ahead of you.

I see someone else had the same left handed problem.

In reality, the Deviantart competition is what made me pick the game up.They had a character creation contest. They said that the game was made by the creators of KH Chain of Memories.

I always play wearing my headphones Because for a hand held the music is stunning. The game inspired me to get the soundtrack, though there are two separate cd's containing tracks used in TWEWY one with 11 tracks and one with 6 I believe (aside from the official soundtrack.) *must find the song Transformation*.

My avatar is also based off of TWEWY, though that much should be obvious.(the cell is always equipped.) I'm considering making a list of gaiaonline clothing and what TWEWY brands I believe they would be.

The first thing I did after beating the game was buy the three Twister Remixes, Ultimate mode, and 13 chain. I'm trying to collect all the pins now.
User Image

iComposer

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:19 pm
I've been playing this game since about before the summer, and I still love it. The soundtrack, the art style, the storyline, the gameplay...I love it all. Easily my favorite DS game. It has even inspired me to start an avi art store in TWEWY's style. Don't know when I'm going to start it though. I am currently working on mastering all of the pins and gaining esp'er points. I have *'s in everything else. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 am
User Image

If I see your store, or you post a link Rega I'll hire you. I attempted drawing in TWEWY's style and it didn't turn out looking much different than my usual works. :/

The music is awesome ;D about the only track I haven't been able to find is Transformation [[go figure my favorite]]. ;D It's my fav DS game alongside Ouendan. I've been known to use my DS as an MP3 since beating the game XD even though I have most of the tracks on my Zune.

Since playing I guess all I really have done was make my avatar Yoshiya and copy CAT's mural.

*wonders if anyone will ever see this post owo*
User Image

iComposer

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:40 pm
When it comes to drawing in TWEWY's signature style, I've noticed that you need to make thick and bold outlines mainly.
When my store is finally ready, i'll add a link in my sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:52 am
User Image

I tried simply adding bold outlines, however my own personal style is to far from the style created by TWEWY's graphic designers.

I'll keep a look out for it~ though, it would probably be easier to just send a PM.
User Image

iComposer

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:39 pm
My drawing was developed mostly by doing fan art, so it was a little easier for me. Of course I'm still learning after all these years.

A PM? Will do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 pm
User Image

*sits back sipping coffee*

First Mr H. then Pi face~ hmmm~~ whats next? heheh

User Image

iComposer

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image

Can I get you something else with that? Maybe some pancakes? Donuts?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:36 pm
User Image

Maybe~ one of those muffins you have in the back~~

*Picks something up off of a nearby desk and begins tinkering with it* ~~

User Image

iComposer

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:52 pm
User Image

Sure thing, Boss. Any particular flavor?  
General Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff