Reply Life Issues & Fashion
GGG Beauty

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 pm
So ladies and gentlemen of the GGG, tell us... How do you all stay just so gosh darn purdy? wink

What's your routine? How do you do your hair? What's your favourite outfit? If you wear it, then how do you do your makeup? Is their anything special you do for your appearance? Etc...

Share with us all of your beauty related what not here. ^__^

(Once again, Kaire apologzes if this has been done... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:53 pm
Oh! Tip time!

1) Exersize! Keep up your body!
2) Learn how to properly apply makeup!
3) Brush your hair in the mornings or leave it fashionably messy.
4) Wear things that accentuate the best parts of you.
5) Take care of yourself. Don't heavily abuse alchohol, drugs, or anything that can damage your body. Don't stress yourself out either, be healthy.
6) Wear your clothes, don't let them wear you. That's why some people who look alike can pull off some clothes the other one can't, attitude and confidence.

Other ways are just to be blessed with being gorgeous. *shrugs* wink  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 pm
Not much. I rarely ever dress-up (though I'm a fan of big hair and mirror shades).
I just stay clean, physically fit, and somewhat sleep-deprived.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:14 am
I'm frugal and random with my entire look.
I rarely wear make up except lip balm or lip gloss.
I'm somewhat religious about my hair. I try and keep it healthy and or styled and sometimes it will go into repair mode for about a month(usually after the rare occurence of an extreme coloring) but still look lovely in braids or something like that.
I treat my naked body like I'm a goddess so I practice good hygiene, try not to get too out of shape, plan on getting elaborate tattoos...now that I think about it, I might love a nudist society. I'd consider myself naturally beautiful though I'm also a sloth who has odd sleep patterns which makes me look like a cute crackhead sometimes. xd

AdrianaKitten

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm
Shower. Always remember to shower.

You may laugh, but... stare

I dunno about anyone else, but I'm really low maitenence. I put more conditioner in my hair as it drys after a shower so it curls and styls itself without any prompting from me. I wear a bit of black eyeliner, and chapstick. And I wear clothing that fits me well and looks good on me.
That's all there is to it really.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:54 pm
Well, after I shower, I steal my mom's blowdrier (even though she always yells at me for using it), and then I straighten my hair. I have side bangs, and naturally wavy/curly hair, so I kinda have to straighten my hair. As for clothes, I usually just pick up any random clothing item and start going crazy. I like mixing and matching items. ^-^ I don't normally wear makeup, unless it's mascara and lipgloss... I couldn't pull off the pale look. Heh...  

Twisted Maggot

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff