Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Simple as, post yer profiles. Since we will have lots of different RPs (Sci Fi, Fantasy, School, who the hell knows what else) The profiles will, obviusoly, change a lot.

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Appearnace (Picture, if possible)
Traits/Abilties
Weapons(If Appliable):
Spells(If applicable):

So so, so on >>

Now for me

Gaia Name: Arakratos
Character Name: Reaper
Race(If Applicable): Human
Sex: Male
Appearance (Picture, if possible) Woo, found a pic! biggrin
User Image
Sci Fi; Black leather armour, resistant to most weapon fire, cape with hood, fingerless gloves
Fantasy; Black leather armour, gives good defense and agility, cape with hood, fingerless gloves
Other; Black t-shirt, black jeans, fingerless gloves
Traits/Abilities: (If there's magic) Can use his magic to augment his own abilities, making himself stronger or faster
Weapons(If Applicable): Scythe, crystal long sword
Spells(If applicable): Finale, Shadow Seal Release, plus others, depending on RP

>> Ok, so I forgot something major.

Sue me
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:49 pm
Gaia Name: Fai_Fluorite
Character Name: Yuui
Race(If Appicalble): Human
Appearnace (Picture, if possible) You guessed it...
User Image

Traits/Abilties: Cooking, Cleaning, Lazing about, Being annoying and
Weapons(If Appliable): Playing Darts
Spells(If applicable): None

((Include 'Gender' and 'Other' people... aka Reaper -

Other: He is just out for a laugh, no one seems to be overly close to him yet he is always willing to help someone if he doesn't hurst in the process. Is found of sweet food and hates Raw fish. He aspires to own a book/coffee shop.

And Notes: Erm A Kurogane to go with Yuui would be superb!))  

Fai_Fluorite

Good Bean

Crew

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 pm
Gaia Name: Snowfire101
Character Name: Keiko
User Image
Traits/Abilties Introverted, likes to think things through, determined and stubborn
Weapons(If Appliable): Naginata, bow, dagger
Spells(If applicable): none yet (in training)

History: (she is actually the main character in a book i'm working on) Having left her home looking for a mysterious and powerful sensei, Keiko meets up with Suki and together they travel to the elven capital where keiko learns many secrets and undergoes training in weaponry and magic. Distaster hits, putter the elves in danger and Suki and Keiko on the run. (if your interested in reading my story thus far give me a PM, i'm looking for more opinions/feedback on it)
Hobbies: sulking, training, and caring for Sirano (her horse)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:33 am
Gaia Name: Kannair
Character Name: Zarin
Race(If Applicable): Human
Sex: male

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Traits/Abilties vary agile and fast. Can jump vary far. Can hide in the shadows

Armer(If Applicable): white leather armour, gives good defense and agility with hood and half cape that covers left arm and black gloves

Weapons(If Applicable): bow with poison tip arrows, duel daggers, curved blade, poison wrist daggers, martial art's

Spells(If applicable): invisibility

background sad If Applicable) A assassin born in a far off land trained in the arts of killing including martial art's by a master he has no family and uses his ability's for the good of all. Has a good heart but dasn't always show it.  

kannair

Vaporeae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am
Hmm, well a note before I start; I've never roleplayed before, so if I seem a bit noobish, or am doing stuff horribly wrong, tell me!

Gaia Name: Vaporeae
Character Name: Jack (he hasn't got a surname; he never knew his parents)
Age: Thirteen at death (yes, he's dead, but technically he lives on as a Demon. Well, in my world he does at least.)
Race: Demon, but was once a human.
Appearance: I haven't got a picture, but I'm working on one. For now, you'll just have to put up with a description.
Black hair, overgrown and very messy. Oddly matched irises; his right eye is bright green and piercing, and sparkles like emeralds, but his left eye is a pale, smooth blue with silver flecks, like ripples on water. Skeletal thin due to lack of food, (he was homeless since he was five) making him quick and nimble. Very underwieght. Also has a small, diagonal scar on his right palm from when he got bitten by a guard dog when trying to steal food. Gaping hole in his chest from where he was shot (mostly hidden by his clothes). Tiny bat-like wings on his back; too small for him to fly with though. Clothes are generally too small for him, normally looks rather grubby.
Traits: Constantly wary due to life on the streets. He hardly ever lets down his guard, especially since the last time he did it resulted in his death. If he let down his guard more often, he'd be rather happy and carefree. Very shy, very nervous about everything. Grateful for even the tiniest thing.
Weapons: A small silver dagger.
Magic: Can control both flames and water. Flames as it is the trait of all Demons, and water because it was where he died (not a special trait; several demons can control elements related to their death).

Ah, he's my favourite character right now heart . Oh, I hated killing him. It was very depressing crying

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm
Gaia Name:
xMarsArgo
Character Name:
Harley K.
Sex:
Female
Race:
Abnormal Human
Appearnace:User Image
Traits/Abilties:
Shes the preacher's kid. She keeps a bible handy, but it isnt truely a bible. Those are only rumors. There are secrets contained in that Bible that even her parents havent came in touch with. She has a soul that is tied with the dead and deceased.
Weapons:
Her body is the weapon. The living dead are at her side, she calls and they answer. She is the child of the living dead.
Spells:
Bible Spell, Burrial, Exorcize, Night Call, Zombies, ect.
Clothing:
She wears a lacey top hat upon her deep black hair. Her eyes are beautiful, her skin is as pale as a ghost. She wears no makeup, although it looks so. She always wears a tie, it hides the death symbol on her throught. She wears a loose black jacket with sleved that go 5 inches past her finger tips. It is made of fine material, almost see through. She wears a pair or tiny shorts, they look like theyve out grown her. You can barely see the shorts, because her gray shirt is almost longer than them. She has thigh high socks that are plain and black, and her shoes are shiny and black with a velcrow strap.
Pets:
She keeps many pets. The most common that is seen with her is her rat, vincent. She also has a pidgeon, Moris, and a rabbit, Friday.
Place in Society:
She is a sweet kid. Doesnt talk much. Other kids riddicule her, but most of them have deceased (I wonder why). Senior citizens love Harley.  

Grisaun

Emmerah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Gaia Name: Emmerah
Character Name: Ella Aqualis (the spelling of her last name changes constantly, but that's pretty much it..)
Appearance (Picture, if possible): Don't have a picture... yet, but my avi looks pretty much like her most of the time. Long purple hair, aqua eyes, usually wears purple green or blue in soft shades. doesn't really have a set style of clothing.
Traits/Abilties: Very quiet, unless she's with her best friends and cousins; Lea and Aza. She can use water magic (should i put that in spells?... she doesn't have any real set spells...). She's Princess of the water kingdom *Atlantis*. loves adventuring.
Weapons(If Applicable): she has eight rings that let her do various things with her magic. two small daggers for emergencies.

So thats my current RP character.... although i kind of feel like reviving one of my other ones...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 am
Gaia Name: Animosh

Character Name: Kody

Appearnace: Skinny, long brown hair, jeans and t-shirt kind of gal

Traits/Abilties: Makes electricity go haywire when she's near it, good with cars and other mechanical things

Weapons(If Appliable): She can shoot a bow if necessary  

Animosh

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces