Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:54 pm
User Image

Say a few words about yourself so everyone can know a little more about you here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:00 pm
Greetings mortals, I am Stelle Cadenti, but you can just call me Stelle. I am a tree-hugging hippie who sits around campfires and sings kumbayah all day, or so my world history teacher says (I'm a vegetarian). My friends also think that I bear a faint (heavy) resemblance to George Orwells' 'Big Brother'. I love to write, but I absolutely abhor teen angst poetry. My favorite food is pita bread with hummus, and my favorite colour alternates between purple, green, and teal.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Hey there folks! I'm Arakratos, but I'll probably being going by Reaper a lot 'round here.

I'm a Sci Fi/Fantasy Author, I'm 17, live in Scotland, and am one of THE laziest people you will ever meet, I slept until 7pm once ninja

I love ninjas, writing, watching Sci Fi stuff (Stargate SG-1/Atlantis mainly), anime (Naruto, Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop are my favourites) and pie.

Fav actor is Richard Dean Anderson (Of course xd )

Ask me nicely enough, I'll do a story for ya, Fan fic or Original.

Favourite colour is black, I think some people would class me as emo eek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:03 pm
((I don't go on these forums very often ))

Just call me Lorraine ((Gasp her real first name))

Erm, I was dragged here by K.... Arakratos and well that is about it for the story of how I came across this fledgling guild :3.

I spend a bit of time on the internet on which most of my time is dedicated to msn, manga, Livejournal and writing.

I will actually so be a published author. My name will be on the cover of a book, along with 20 others but no need to point that out… really. Ask me about it and I will not shut up.

Apart from obviously original fiction, I write fan-fiction. Big surprise. I support Shonen—ai but avoid full on Yaoi.

Anyone who knows me in real life will not recognise my online persona. Hehheh

Anyway I will cut it short there, I really don’t excel at introductions but if you want to ask me anything feel free!

P.S I am British and therefore spell properly xD Just Joking.  

Fai_Fluorite

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Nice to meet you Lorraine! I hope you stick around in this fledgling guild!

That's really cool that you're going to be published, is it a book of short stories or something? I've been published once before, but it was only in a magazine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:10 pm
Fai_Fluorite
((I don't go on these forums very often ))

Just call me Lorraine ((Gasp her real first name))

Erm, I was dragged here by K.... Arakratos and well that is about it for the story of how I came across this fledgling guild :3.

I spend a bit of time on the internet on which most of my time is dedicated to msn, manga, Livejournal and writing.

I will actually so be a published author. My name will be on the cover of a book, along with 20 others but no need to point that out… really. Ask me about it and I will not shut up.

Apart from obviously original fiction, I write fan-fiction. Big surprise. I support Shonen—ai but avoid full on Yaoi.

Anyone who knows me in real life will not recognise my online persona. Hehheh

Anyway I will cut it short there, I really don’t excel at introductions but if you want to ask me anything feel free!

P.S I am British and therefore spell properly xD Just Joking.

>> You might as well have put mah name down you know rolleyes

(It's Kevin, by the way)

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:29 pm
I guess since we're all telling now, I might as well give up my secret too. You can call me by my name, Kara. (remember, K, not C, even some of my closest friends mess it up...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:38 pm

I already knew biggrin

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Fai_Fluorite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:31 pm
Stelle Cadenti
Nice to meet you Lorraine! I hope you stick around in this fledgling guild!

That's really cool that you're going to be published, is it a book of short stories or something? I've been published once before, but it was only in a magazine.

Thank you for the welcome.

It is a collection of shorts and the competition was organised by Bebo and teh Guardian Newspaper smile . I would love to be published in a magazine *_*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 pm
The magazine I was in, it was just a little teen writers magazine, and it's not even available in Canada. crying

I was trying to find out if I could buy copies for all my prying relatives, but there is absolutely no possible way of buying the magazine outside of the US, except getting a copy sent to you when you're published.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Good Bean

Crew

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:15 pm
well ello... My name is Lisa, i'm 18 (I'll be 19 on Halloween whee ) I love Anime and Manga (among my favorites are Naruto, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Crescent Moon, Eureka 7, Bleach, Code Geass) I read ALOT.... mostly fantasy (Fire Bringer, Twilight Saga, Iheritance Cycle, Icemark Chronicles, Sword of Truth Series, The Host...) You can find me here http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1613661 on Good Reads. I enjoy drawing in my free time but preferr to do digital collaging with my photshop. I'm currently a freshman at SRU (english literature major) I like to eat (alot) and am a collecter of all things (cards, beanie babies, books, ect.ect.) I tend to be quirky and have odd views on lots of things but hey thats me and there are a few people willing to deal with it so i suppose thats ok! blaugh Anyway, I write in my free time, generally fantasy of gothic stories but if i feel very emotional i tend to write emo-ish poetry. emo Anyway! I like to think of myself as a person who gives good advice and is knowlegable in many areas. Don' hesitate to ask! xd wow, thats alot... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 pm
Wow, I feel so young now to be the guild owner... I'm only in grade 11! Though I am mature for my age. That's so cool, your b-day's on Halloween, presents, and candy!

It's good to have you here!  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Good Bean

Crew

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:03 am
Stelle Cadenti
Wow, I feel so young now to be the guild owner... I'm only in grade 11! Though I am mature for my age. That's so cool, your b-day's on Halloween, presents, and candy!

It's good to have you here!

I thank you. I have found that age does not always dictate personality. (I tend to jump from extreme 1: Way too hyper and reminicent of a 4th grader and 2:Acting like a 60 year old widow with a crappy outlook on life) Anyway, I don't usually get gifts anyway... (It just kinda gets skipped over cry ) and now i'm too old to get candy... mad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:15 pm
Too old to get candy? Never! I'm still going out this year with my friend who's even older than me, we're going to have a sleep over, gorge ourselves with candy and watch a marathon of scary movies. I can't wait!  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Good Bean

Crew

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Well being in college has drained me of any funds i would usually have used on a costume so i'm not going to bother this year. Plus with so many college students around i doubt people will give candy to anyone my age.
P.S. I recieved the most awsome B-Day gift from my bestest best friend in the whotle wide world (in real life ^^) Shy Dragon Girl gifted me with a summoning Tome. (I had one but it was stolen when i was hacked two weeks ago) Just wanted to give a public Thank You for her genreosity!  
Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff