Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:22 am
User Image

Welcome!

We're very glad you've found your way to Coffee Stains and Crumpled Paper. Here our goal is to have a guild where writers and artists of all kinds can come to share their work, help out others, and just enjoy themselves. As you have most likely noticed, this guild has a lot of subforums. It's because I bought this guild used and just revamped it into my own creation, I was told that it only had 5 subforums, but when I got it, it had 15!

And really, I have no idea what to put in them.

We'll be looking for suggestions of things to fill up these subforums so post your ideas in the suggestions thread!

A quick overview of the subforums

Poetry

[A place to share your poetic genius and to give and get feedback. All styles of poetry are welcome here, whether they be limericks or free form, villanelles or cinquains, haiku or acrostic. All writers are encouraged to give constructive feedback and to take it from other writers here. Everybody wants to improve.

Prose

Post your stories here, whether they be short stories or novellas, we want to read them and help them along. Get your crawling story to a full blown marathon runner here.

Roleplay

Gaia has a huge roleplaying community, and here we hope to harness some of that rping power. Feel free to create your own rp of any style, romance, sci-fi, or fantasy, anything goes.

General Discussion

Chat about whatever you want here, feel free to get away from the writing theme of the rest of the guild. A place to relax and meet some new friends, and maybe even learn to talk like a Scotsman from Arakratos.

Contests

Here we will be posting contests of all kinds for members to participate in, from poetry to prose, or whatever we feel like at the time! Contests will be held monthly, and prizes will be given to the winner.

Writing Discussion

A place to get help on all the technicalities of writing. Post your writing queries here to be answered. This is Coffee Stains and Crumpled Paper's version of the main writers forum.

Archives

Here all dead threads will be posted and locked, as well as a special section to immortalize contest entrants and of course, winners.

Author's Pages

Make a thread to organize all of your work in the guild so readers can easily find work by specific authors. This is the only place in the guild where shameless advertising is acceptable.

Visual Art

Everyone likes to make pretty pictures, here's where to show them off.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:20 pm
I think an Advice and questions forum would be nice. To get critiques on assighned writings or projects and ideas... rofl  

Good Bean

Crew

Enduring Seeker

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:25 pm
that would go under the literacy subforum, post anything there that you would like help on or advice on anything literary.  
Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games