Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 pm
heart It's almost L's birthday! heart
If you got to meet L and give him a birthday present what would you give him? And what would you say?
I would (first learn to cook) and make him cookies and cake with strawberries. And then I would give him a hug and end up confessing my feelings. I'd be all "L!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" biggrin

and then he'd be like " Go away. You're lame." gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Oh man >_< I think the present I'd give him would be A home made strawberry cake and mini cupcakes! Then I would say to him....I don't really know what I would say!

"L you are the greatest! Let me treat you to coffee and sweets this fine Halloween night."

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

moonlight_thief_dark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:38 pm
i would probably give him some brownies and a big cake with strawberries on it! i dont know what i would say so i'll just stare at his awsomeness! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:00 pm
User Image

I now have an excuse to post the photo I took of my L plushie when I turned 16...
User Image

Cake, Om Nom Nom

For Halloween, Osaka is now made her mind up and will be a murderous bunny. Looks cooler than Mad Hatter... And unrelated but... Moooonpiiiiig~

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:45 pm
Fluffy Inflatable Osaka
User Image

I now have an excuse to post the photo I took of my L plushie when I turned 16...
User Image

Cake, Om Nom Nom

For Halloween, Osaka is now made her mind up and will be a murderous bunny. Looks cooler than Mad Hatter... And unrelated but... Moooonpiiiiig~

That's a cute L plushie! I've seen several different ones and two were really nice and they looked cute but some of the ones I've seen are poorly made and L looks all weird and has stringy hair. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:28 am
Hm...I'd get him a Borders card. Just to be different. Not that cake isn't amazing for L and everything....but who doesn't appriciate a good book? biggrin

And you can buy cupcakes and stuff at Borders, so I think I've got my bases covered.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spockezri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:50 pm
I marked my calendar. I have a cosplay prom on his birthday, so I told EVERYONE. Even Death Note haters, people who don't know Death Note, and enemies (that there's about 99% of the population.)

Anyways, I'd make him a ton of sweets. And leftover pocky from the CP.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Well, last year I actually dressed like L for Halloween ('cause I didn't have a costume)... but this year, I'm going as a Tetris block. It's oddly enough going to be the L shaped one too. XDD But I might put black eyeliner on even though you won't be able to see me 'cause of the block...  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 pm
I know it isn't anymore, but...

I'd be, like, OMG L I have the same bday month as you!!!! XDDDDD
YAY! ANd I'd make LOTS of cookies!!! YAY!!!!

And I definitely WOULDN'T confess my true feelings, because it's pathetic to crush on a few pieces of paper/megabytes of data. AND plus, I'd be mega-embarrased.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:05 am
faerygirl-14
I know it isn't anymore, but...

I'd be, like, OMG L I have the same bday month as you!!!! XDDDDD
YAY! ANd I'd make LOTS of cookies!!! YAY!!!!

And I definitely WOULDN'T confess my true feelings, because it's pathetic to crush on a few pieces of paper/megabytes of data. AND plus, I'd be mega-embarrased.

Hay what about the actor who played L in the live action movies? Don't dech him too.!! ha ha but then again we all ask why isen't there someone like L out there?  

Cagalli Athrun Zala

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:43 pm
I don't like live action. They're made by wannabes who mess up the REAL people...

And there's no one like L because L is special... My special someone. XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm
KurostarSunny
Fluffy Inflatable Osaka
User Image

User Image

Cake, Om Nom Nom

That's a cute L plushie! I've seen several different ones and two were really nice and they looked cute but some of the ones I've seen are poorly made and L looks all weird and has stringy hair. biggrin

He don't got any eyebrows O.O  

TheAc30fSpades

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:55 am
i'd give him anything he wants.^v^  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm
I'd give him sleeping pills, cake and a giant strawberry. ^_^  

Silver_Afro

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff