Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Mandas Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Pandaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:12 pm
Ello =3 I thought it was time I started one of these so I'll be more motivated to lose weight. I've tried to lose weight before but I always seem to fall off teh wagon. I want to lose weight so I can be more active and maybe get into sports again and hopefully look better >_<

basic info

age - 16
location - Michigan
fact - I think pirates are sexy pirate
current weight = 155lbs
goal weight = 130lbs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 pm
yay, good luck~!

p.s. pirates are totally sexy XD  

Soi Tsuba

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:32 pm
pirates are so hot mrgreen good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:01 pm
Today went mkay I suppose.
- For breakfast I had a piece of toast.
- For lunch I had fat free milk (80 calories), an apple, and one of the salads from school but I realized that the ceaser dressing packet thingy they give you has over 300 calories and 33 grams of fat in it eek so I just ate the lettuce and the chicken.
-Went to my friends house and had one of those mini cokes (100 calories) I know pop is bad >_< but it tastes so yummeh.
I haven't had dinner yet so I'll post that later.
.........so yeah I fail. Dinner didn't go to well. I ate okay at first but then I wasn't even hungry and I kept eating. It's really hard to control when I'm stressed out. I just found out my best friend just got put in a mental hospital for cutting himself and my sister just found out she's gonna have serious surgery that requires her being in a wheelchair for 6 months. I'm really worried about both of them. Then my grades are freakin meh out and stuff I'm doing for the robotics team. -_- I want to lose weight but I always end up giving in...I don't know how to keep going. Anybody care to spare some advice on me?

ps. I know the last part was a lot of bitching and complaining (sorry>.<)

Manda_Pandaz

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:40 pm
we all have bad days, don't add that to your stress list.

Since you have a lot on your plate at the moment, try switching out unhealthy food you munch on normally for fruit and veggies.

Maybe some grapes? Or Peanut butter and celery. You can still munch, but try to munch on good things. They body was meant to eat lots and lots of veggies, so don't worry about eating too many. It also helps your digestion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:25 pm
we all have super stressful days, and i know it is really really hard to stop the eating habit. I tried to slowly bring myself off doing that, so i started by not having dessert, then i cut out snacking after dinner apart from a biscuit with a cup of tea, etc. Keep going by making stopping not an option- you are doing this for you, and not doing it isnt going to make your stress levels any better.

I agree with Soi, veggies are really good. You can get these steam lock bags that you just put your veggies in, and throw them in the microwave for two minutes, and then you have (almost) instant steamed veggies. They'll still be crunchy so help stop that munchy craving, they'll fill you up, and they have very small amounts of calories so you can eat heaps of them 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 pm
god i love those things, I had some yesterday night in fact lol

oh and another thing, don't knock it until you try it, quaker has really low calorie snack foods.

And they are GOOOOOOOD 4laugh And a serving is like 60 cals, so yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 pm
Thankies for all the advice you guys are awesom <(^.^)> I'll have to tell my mom to buy some of those.  

Manda_Pandaz

Manda_Pandaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:23 pm
Breakfast - Toast and strawberry jam =3
Lunch - Chicken salad
- 8oz fat free milk
- apple
Dinner - homemade lasagna (not good for me but sooo delicious heart )
Randomness - a few McDonald french fries (me and my friend went there and I told him I wasn't hungry but he wouldn't leave alone until I ate a few >_<)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:49 am
I weighed myself this morning and it said 152lbs. It's not a lot but it's a loss so yay =] hopefully this week I can do better.  

Manda_Pandaz

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:03 pm
any loss is good, good work!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm
I have returned O.o
I somehow managed to get down to 144lbs. In all honesty I don't know how this happened not that I'm complaining in the least bit. My eating habits haven't really changed and it's winter time so if anything my activity level has decreased. I don't even feel like I've lost 11lbs but every scale says I have. So yay for random weight loss ^_^ =D

Manda_Pandaz

heartpellet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 pm
hi!
Oh wow, 144 lbs is a great improvement!
Keep it up!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items