Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Mystified Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:03 am
Alright. I have been wanting to create a Sonic rp for a while now but I have been having a hard time coming up with a story line. I'll do my best and I hope you'll join and abide by the roleplay rules.

Story:

The world of Mobius has been quiet and peaceful ever since Dr. Robotnik put a sudden mysterious hold on world domination. For about two years no signs of evil have been found. Sonic and his team have been put on stand-by giving everyone free time to do as they please. Each mobian has gone their own way finding little time to interact with one another during their new busy lives.

That is until now...

A strange darkness has overrun the peaceful planet engulfing it in a timeless night. The moon shines eternally full; sometimes glowing a dangerous crimson red. During these time of red light, strange creatures appear emitting a heavy and thick fog. They roam, attacking anything that gets in their way. Their goal? No one knows. This planet is in need of a hero and the only one who can help is the blue speedster himself: Sonic the Hedgehog. Tails has sent for everyone to come together to discuss the situation at hand.

Rules:
Alright so here are a few guidelines I would like to follow.
-First, please follow the rp sections rules. No one likes it when people don't follow rules!
-This rp will have true-to-story characters, meaning that only Sonic universe characters are playable. No OCs at ALL unless they're NPCs (NonPlayerCharacters).
-Because of the previous rule I would really like it if we tried to stay in character as much as possible. I don't want Sonic running around scared with his tail between his legs. Thats just..not right.
-This rp idea spawned in my head as being a slight horror rp. Lots of different things are going to happen so you'll just have to bare with me here.
-You may play a total of two, read it! TWO characters. In this rp if you wish to play a certain character you'll have to be fast. Despite this guild having a few active members I'm sure everyone willing to rp would like to be Sonic. First come, first serve. I'll wait for one person to reply with their character(s) before I choose who I shall be playing.
-Please, please, PLEASE try to be at least semi-literate. I would really like it if people would post at least a few sentences before hitting that submit button.
-Romance is allowed, however don't let it get in the way of the entire rp. I have seen situations where only the two characters in question are interacting while everyone else stands around unsure of what to do.
-Keep it PG-13.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. Better to know then to be confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:30 pm
Kosai here. I want to join. I've rung into a snag with mine at the moment. Hm...Since only Sonic verse characters are allowed, I will be Sonic and Princess Sally Acorn if that's ok. I dunno why, I just like having two different roles. Message back if it's ok for me to be those two. If not, I'll pick a different one.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Yeah they're fine. I hadn't thought of the older Sonic characters so it'll be interesting with Sally involved. Great to have you aboard!

I have a couple of other things to add. You may play more than two character as needed if important characters are not taken. We'll figure this out after others have chosen characters.

Another thing. I just realized this when you said you wanted to be Sonic and Sally. If you plan on making them have a relationship together try to keep it minimal. Since you're the one playing both it would be a little strange having to read posts of just them...together.

Other than that, everything is fine.

I'll be Amy Rose and Tails(I didn't really have a choice with that one haha.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:44 pm
( wasn't thinking of having a lot of relationship things, just a little. I'm going a bit more old style mixed with some new if that's ok. Sure, I'll play as some characters as they become a bit more in if that's ok. I'm quite familiar with the Sonic series and I think I can keep whomever in character pretty well. Wanna start us off, or do you want me to start?)  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Saleana Faye is going your party. Hmmm, I'll stay with my favorites and go as Shadow and since I see old school SatAM/Comic book characters, I'll also play as Antoine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:57 am
(My apologies for not starting this sooner. My internet had died but now its back! So...might as well get started. We'll figure out who should be who with extra characters if no one else joins)

Tails sat in his workshop in complete darkness. He was in a corner with only a candle to light his work. He was fiddling with some wire to a new invention but with no electricity it was making things difficult. Lately, the darkness had been messing with power as well. Tails had already known that it wasn't normal but when he found that there was a thick layer of electricity high in the air after the red moon appears.

He was glad he was able to contact everyone before the power went out. The only person he had debated on contacting was Eggman. He thought of reasons why he would be a valuable member to their team and also reasons why he would not be. He finally came up with the conclusion that he would be more good than bad and even Eggman would need their help in this kind of situation. There was only one problem though; he didn't know how to contact the egg-shaped man at all. No one had heard from him in over two years.

Which brings us to the young foxes current invention. He was trying to make a special radar that would be able to pick up on Eggman yet so far he had no such luck. Tails sighed as he put the wires down to rest both his arms and eyes. He was trying so hard he had almost forgot that the others were supposed to meet up today at his shop. He stood up and slowly walked outside. A strong gust of warm wind blew into his workshop snuffing out his only source of light. He frowned at the candle since it was the third time it had gone out already.

He went to take a step outside when he heard a rumbling sound cut across the sky. Tails froze and slowly looked up at the sky. Dark clouds were heading his way, every now and then they would flicker with light. There was only one reason that would happen. A thunderstorm must becoming. Tails was never a fan of thunder storms. Even being ten he found himself unable to get over the childish fear. This hadn't been the first storm he'd seen either since the darkness came. They were always so frightening with no light source to help deminish the flash of lightning.

He back stepped back into his shop closing the door behind him. He really hoped someone would get there soon. He didn't want to have to sit through this alone. He huddled in the nearest corner he could get to then pushed a button on the wall. Out popped a storage compartment. Tails reached in fumbling while trying to find what he was looking for. His distressed face brightened slightly when he found what he was looking for. In his hand he held a flashlight. He turned it on only to have it flicker in response indicating the batteries were about to die. He clutched the light in his hands tightly and closed his eyes. This was all he had for now. He already knew most of his batteries were already dead. Why else would a techno geek like himself sit in complete darkness. He had a good reason for it.

"Oh please...bring the power back..." he repeated to himself over and over again.  

Stan Kurogane

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm
Sonic was running back towards knothole where he and the other Freedom Fighters were residing. "Hey guys! We might want to juice over to Tails's place before the storm gets here." He said. "Why Sonic? We still have two hours before we have to be there." He said. "Well...um...never mind. I'll go though, it's been awhile since I've seen him." He said. "Sonic, before you go, take this communicator in case you get caught in the storm. It's a really bad one." Sally spoke. "Ok Sal. Later!" He said rushing out. Within five minutes the storm had intensified and Sonic was still a few minutes away. "Aw man, the little guy must be really frightened by now." He said to himself and pushed himself faster. He arrived two minutes later. "TAILS!" He called. "Yo, anyone here?!" He called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 pm
I'll join I'll be Eggman since some one here stole my favirte charecter *Coughs* Stan kurogane*Coughs* tails.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 pm
William Sstrider
I'll join I'll be Eggman since some one here stole my favirte charecter *Coughs* Stan kurogane*Coughs* tails.

(Aw well, personally I didn't really want to be Tails but since he would be the most knowledgeable character about the entire rp I sorta thought it would fit. We can work around it if you want. I don't mind. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 am
Don't worry I havnen't really Rped the villian yet this will be fun.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:40 pm
Alrighty then. I was hoping someone would play Eggman. This really will be fun. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:30 pm
Tails jumped slightly hearing the door to the shop open quickly. He was frightened at first but once he heard Sonic's voice he opened his eyes and jumped to his feet.

"Sonic!" He called with a smile. He tossed the dead flashlight to the side, it hit the floor with a clattering sound. He ran towards Sonic ready to hide in his embrace then quickly stopped a couple of feet before him. He put his hands behind his back and kicked at the ground for no apparent reason. He didn't want to seem like a baby to Sonic. It had been so long since they last saw each other that he almost couldn't help it.

"Y-you made it. Figures you'd make it here first huh?" He smiled up to his best friends face. He was so excited that he had almost forgotten about the brewing storm outside. He didn't want to be scared anymore.

(I'll get Amy in the rp soon. Stilling thinking of a few ways to get her in ^_^;; )  

Stan Kurogane

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm
He smiled, he knew that Tails wasn't wanting to seem like a littl ekid with the storm and clearly was trying to hide it. "Hey, don't worry about the storm." He said. "Yup, the others will be here shortly. They didn't want to get out in the storm. So how are you?" Sonic asked. He sat on the couch and awaited Tails's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 pm
Tails nodded happily at Sonic's reassurance. Once Sonic sat down, Tails moved back over to his work station where he had been prior to Sonic's arrival. He lit a few candles then turned to Sonic.

"I've been doing pretty good. Since everyone split up I've had a lot of free time to work on a few things. But lately, with all thats been going on I've only been able to work on an Eggman tracker." he paused and picked up the hand held device that was wired to his master computer. He stared at it with a groan ready to fiddle with it some more but then suddenly put it down with a huff.

"Even though Eggmans been our enemy for years I honestly think it would be a good idea to have him on our side. I don't think that hes behind whats been going on. Nothing seems to point to him. I've been working on that stupid device for over two weeks and I still haven't picked anything up. You don't think he kicked the bucket do you?"

Just talking to Sonic made Tails feel so much better and at home then he had been for a long time. It felt so right being with Sonic talking about Eggman and his master plans, but the thought of the evil mastermind being dead didn't sit right with him at all. Eggman had always been good at hiding but he would always come out at the right time. Something had to be up.

--

Amy Rose stood outside her apartment building in Station Square staring up at the sky. The pink hedgehog put her hands on her hips and groaned.
"Looks like a nasty storm in coming." she said to no on in particular. She knew that today was the day that everyone was to meet Tails at his workshop and she also had a hunch that Sonic would be the first to arrive. Over the past couple of years she made an agreement with herself to put a hold on trying to get Sonic to be hers and only hers. A speedster such a him would only belong to the wind. Despite that she still couldn't let go of her childish crush and was eager to meet up with him again.

"Oh..I don't know whether I should go now or not? With the power out its not like I can take the train there..." she began walking to an unknown destination still staring up at the sky. "I just want to see Sonic again..." she sighed and stopped, putting her hands behind her back.  

Stan Kurogane

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:56 am
"I don't think Eggman's gone, I would've been one of the first to know and I've been traveling all over this place. He's really hidden himself good this time." Sonic said tensing up. "He may not be behind this, but I'm sure he's planning something." He said. A loud clap of thunder and bright flash of lightning lit up the room. "Man that's a nasty storm." He said. "I wonder if all the others are ok?" He questioned.

Sally and the others were getting ready. "I don't know why Sonic has to be so reckless. It's like he wants to get himself hurt." She said placing the jacket over her. "Still, I can't stop him even if I am the princess." She said. She looked out. "Oh Tails, I hope you're ok. Sonic once told me you were afraid of storms." She said. She and the rest of the Freedom Fighters that were left went out towards Tails's.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff