Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Kawiia's Journey~ Rouge to Kittypet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:38 am
The frosty ground shot through me all at once, ice shot through my veins. Where was I? This was not the safe place I'd known.

Other me squirmed, their different pelts fasinating- the color was all in mine, but my colors were not all in their's.

Heat radiated off the big cat- I knew her at once. My mother. The three of us squirmed to her, curling up into bite-size balls to block the snow.

Mother had a weird purple grass tied around her neck, it would jingle whenever she walked. Father was dirty. His pelt was all mangled up, and the itchies would jump on us whenever he was by.

Mother would tell us stories of her mother's nest, she desibed warm fluffy furs that were nice to sleep on. She told us of slimy food that was some how appitizing. Mother said that her Mother was tall- very tall. She could easily pick up even the biggest of cats. She was a hairless cat- with only a tuft of hair sticking on the scalp of her head. She was embarresed to show her hairless skin- so she would dress in cloth.

Father told of thrills. We would stay up for ours frightened by the stories. He told us of wild dogs that would work together to hunt you down- a big cats that liked to eat us. Sometimes his stories were pleasent. Like the taste of a warm mouse, or the beauty of tall trees. I wanted both of their lives.

There was my brother, a pure gray cat with little green eyes. My sister, an oragne tabby with a white underbelly. And then me. A calico with my brother, sister, father, and mother's fur all mixed into mine.

Life was easy, mother and father would trade off. When dad went out to hunt I'd stay with mom. When mom went to her mother's nest we'd stay with dad. He would teach us to hunt in secret, mom thought proper cats don't need to learn useless skills such as hunting.

One morning, Father was gone. The three of us didn't go exploring that day. We were unprotected without a parent. Mom returned at sunhigh, she told us that we were going to visit her mother's. We eagerly followed, dreaming of feather beds and slimy but apiteizing food. We soon got there.

Mom's mom was tall, her weird, stick-like paw would grip the skin of our necks to carry us throughout the nest. I didn't like it.

Yey we weren't allowed to leave. I wanted to see Father again. I wanted to feel the wind in my fur. But no. Both moms wouldn't let me.

Once another giant came, she was old a fragile. We realized she wouldn't do any harm. But when my sister got scooped up, I was terribly afraid.

To be continued...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:20 pm
aww... that was sad but AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whos the father??? is it someone that we would know from the warriors series???
like tigerstar??? ninja  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:05 am
Well- in real life I have no clue who the father is, but I was thinking of making him a warrior.

I think I'll right a story that she'll someday meet her father again, but she has the find the clans basedon the info I've been telling her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 am
Cool  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lovemusicpeace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 pm
good job!! *claps*  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)