Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 am
cry emo cry
Aww! Ren's death is SOOO unfair!!
But, to be honest, I'm not too terribly sad. I think I saw it coming so I was prepared for it. I don't know about everyone else, but I HATE those stupid paparazzi!! If they hadn't been so selfish, an ambulance might have got there in time to save Ren!!! evil
Do you think the reason Nana ran away is because of Ren's death? I originally thought it had something to do with her mother. But, now I'm pretty sure it has to do with Ren (or a combination of both.)

Also, do you think Takumi maybe knows that Reira is pregnant (if she is)? Like Hachi said, he isn't one to just give up easily and take things, but he said that T-Nest was finished!

The guitar that Nobu heard, do you think it was a sign to him that Ren was dead? Maybe it was Ren playing from beyond to say his goodbye....

Also, do you think Nana will ever go to see (the REAL) Misato and the two become close? We haven't really being seeing much of Misato and I've never seen her in the flash forwards of the future.
I can't wait for the next chapter!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:17 pm
Yeah, Ren´s death was a shock O.O...
But... cool I think he is alive. Why? Because there has to happen much mre between him and Nana. At first it was an shck, but think abut it. Ren was in the car and it was cld... maybe he looked just like dead?
Hmm... It was nt a big accident confused
Nana ran away only because of Ren. But think about it, at the Time Nana was in England, Sa-chan was 10-11? So there has to happen much more ( Nana is already not finished! ).
I don´t think that Reira is pregrant. I think... Ren likes Reira but he likes Nana, too... And Reira loves everybdy ( shes a stupid naive girl neutral )
I think, that Nobu heard Rens guitar, but... why only Nobu? rolleyes
I think Nana and Misato ´will become close. If not, why does Misato exist? rofl
But I don´t understand, why Takumi and Nana divorced / separated question

Sry if my english isn´t good crying  

Brainafk

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 am
Yeah. That's what I was thinking to. That maybe he just seemed dead and it would be revealed later that he was actually alive. Hmm......I don't know though. Yazawa Ai-san doesn't seem to like happy endings that much......

Yeah. I see where you're coming from.

I'm still not sure about Reira. I was thinking that she was only severely depressed because I don't recall them saying anything about her being sick.

I wonder why only Nobu heard it too.....maybe it'll be revealed later.

Yeah. I think Nana and Misato will at least get to know each other.

Hmm....maybe Hachi finds out about Takumi's infidelity. Then again, she pretty much already knew. Maybe she finally gets fed up with it, but it's weird because they don't divorce. I remember Junko or someone telling Hachi that she should divorce him, but Hachi said she coudn't..... confused

Your English is fine! blaugh heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:08 pm
I was so shocked when Takumi said that Ren's dead. I almost screamed at my computer. I think that since Nobu was Ren's long time friend that he actually felt/heard when he died. I think that in the next chapter when Yasu tells Nana the news that she's gonna run away.  

Thak

Dapper Duck

Brainafk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:49 pm
Q_________Q  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:49 pm
..Ahh yeah I didn't see this thread. >__>;; Eheheh..ignore my thread, lmao.. ANYWAY YEAH. Terribly sad. I'm in denial. >_<

And, I'm also thinking Nana's gonna run away when she hears the news about Ren.. Ugh she must be devastated..They haven't spoken in a while because of the whole 'favor' issue and when he finally goes to see her, he doesn't even make it.. She's probably going to go insane. Poor Nana.. What a birthday..her birthday is now Ren's deathday. T____T

AND HACHI NEEDS TO LEAVE TAKUMI. -__- He's hott and everything and I've tried tolerating him, but she needs to listen to Jun-chan and get a divorce..

And the guitar thing..Yeah Nobu was Ren's friend from the beginning. It's insane that he's the only one who heard the tune. I think it's very creative that Yazawa-sama thought of that. And very dramatic.. :O

>_< BUT STILL IN DENIAL. I really hope he like..got someone to look like him and pretend he's dead in the car..or something. WAAHH REN. ;-;

tapioca d e l i g h t

elpantalones

Beloved Dog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 am
I wasn't shocked he died at all.
In fact, I figured it out, that he was dying, when it was revealed that Hachiko's child was also names Ren, in the future. But its a really sad thing, is what it is.
He told Hachi she should name her children (Satsuki, Ren) after flowers- so I guess, there it it D:

Poor Nana. I bet this is the reason she left for England. And Reira doesn't sing. Trapnest disbanded. Aww.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I cried, even though I was pretty sure he was done for awhile back.

Honestly, though, I see this change in events as the beginning of the end of NANA. Ren's death seems to be the ultimate climax in the story arc. What does everyone else think?

And by the way, he is definitely dead. Takumi, Nobu, and Reira (among others) saw his body; apparently his face really took a beating.

Miss Nicolette Strange

AerisYunaTifaRikku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 pm
User Image
It's the sadest thing when...

You're right, it DOES sound like the series will be comming to a close... crying

Angels fly away...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:22 pm
so freaking sad that ren died, and i think that it's kinda of pucluear that the place ren died was also the place where he was born and where he and nana lived together, that's kinda ironic

also when they show ren in the future they never say that hachi is the mother but if she is that child doesn't look a thing like takumi he looks like nobu or shin make's you wonder what's really going on  

dissusan

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:55 am
Yeah, I get the feeling that it's near the end too.

And I'm pretty sure that Ren is Reira's child. When they first showed him, he was with her and he's the only one she'll sing for. And when I first saw Ren, I thought he was Shin's child! But now, I don't know....we'll see eh?

BTW, Chapter 80 is out now!! I just read it last night.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 am
Rens daddy = Nobu? xD

Well I think the manga will have 100 Chapters or something like that.  

Brainafk

Thak

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:39 am
I'm still waiting for chapter 80 to be uploaded on the site I use.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Gothloli-chan
Yeah, I get the feeling that it's near the end too.

And I'm pretty sure that Ren is Reira's child. When they first showed him, he was with her and he's the only one she'll sing for. And when I first saw Ren, I thought he was Shin's child! But now, I don't know....we'll see eh?

BTW, Chapter 80 is out now!! I just read it last night.

chapter 80 out!?! really?? where???? whee  

Risa_hatake
Crew

Kawaii Kyogi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:34 pm
User Image

actually i felt really really glad xD when ren died i mean he was just stepping on nana's way and it was more a burden than a lover... and he was an addict again and such... and well... . however i suppose ai yazawa wont give it a yuri ending as many fans wanted ... you see hachixnana but whatever thanks ai he died xDDDD

Click in the flob to visit my art shop

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces