Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:32 pm
PLOT

In the world of Altsoba, a evil queen rules with a huge dragon by her side. Everyone in this war-filled world have animals by there side, to protect them. Kira, the evil queen, has "killed" many of these pets to stop them from killing her. There are very few people left with there pets, these people hide plotting their revenge. What they don't know is that the pets that were "killed" are still alive in the queen's dungon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little review of whats happened:
Kira has captured Sayuri, Erin (sayuri's little sis), and Serri + her pets. Her Queen Kira's army is getting ready to attack the cities and take all animals that remain with their owners.
Profile skeletion--

Warrior name:
Character name:
pet: (you can put a pic) (you have to have a pet)
side: (bad or good)
Bio:
Personality:
Picture:
Warrior name: Crystalstar
Character name: Queen Kira
pet: dragon User Image
side: bad
Bio: Took over the kingdom and has made the world of Altsoba a war world.
Personality: Very evil, doesn't trust very many people on her side.
Picture: User Image
other: the dragon's name is Blackthorn

warrior name: Patchstar
Character name: Kishi
Pets: A bunch of fuzzballs! User Image
Side: good
Bio: Her parents betrayed her, and cast her away. She's been working at a restaurant with her pets to earn enough to live.
Personality: Very serious and distrusting. She does have a gentler side, though, but in most situations she is very formal. Doesn't say much.
Pic: User Image
other: The red pet is named Miaka. The purple pet's name is Kinu. The teal pet is Aoi and the yellow one is Haru.

Warrior name: Dawnstar
Character name: Sarri
Pets: White and Siberian tiger User Image
Bio: Her mother died while giving birth to her, her father was taken to jail for trying to killing Sarri. Lives just outside the kingdom of the queen, trying to hide her pet so they won't be killed.
Personality: Hasn't really trusted men sence her father went to jail. Can be very sweet but has a short temper.
Pic: User Image
Other: The white tiger's name is Frostfoot and the Siberian tiger's name is Flamepelt.

Warrior name: Scorpionkit
Character name: Haku
pet: User Image(Mist)
side: bad but then turnes good.
Bio: Kira killed his parents when he was 5 and was forced to join her.
Personality: crule around Kira and soldiers, but is kind when she and none of the soldiers are around.

Warrior name: Crystalstar
Character name: Sayuri
pet: unicorn User Image
side: good
Bio: lives out in the middle of no where, in the woods, has seen Blackthorn many times in her woods.
Personality: lovable, and very mean to people who work for the queen
other: Unicorn's name is Darkwing and can fly and make earthquakes

Warrior name: Hazelpaw
Character name: Raiyu
pet: snake http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bica/Small-eyed Snake.jpg
side:good
Bio: Raiyu is a street girl who befriended a snake. hates men who patronize anyone. knows karate, archery, and fencing
Personality: tough
Picture: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/neko_neko_kitten/a-23.jpg
Other: Snake's name is Iccilles (Ih- sill- ees) both girl and snake are orphans

Warrior name: Thunderstar
Character name: Koga
Pet: Dragon (Storm) User Image
Side: bad
Bio: Was raised in an orphanage. He was the youngest one and always got picked. This toughened him out and he eventually joined Kira. Now he is second in command.
Personality: Rude, tough, and doesn't really care for anyone but himself and his queen.
other: none

Warrior Name: Dawnstar
Character Name: Musa
Pet: User Image(Keylala)
Side: good.
Bio: scince Kira became queen, Musa started helping everyone she could before she got their animal.
Personality: kind and hard headed.
Pic:User Image
Other: her sister is Kira.

Warrior name: Icemist
Character name: Mica
pet: (Shadow)User Image
Bio: she was almost killed by men but Kira saved her and asked her to join her. Mica begged her to let her in.
Personality: rude.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Sarri sat in the cage with her head between her knees, her hair in her face. "are we ever going to get out of here?"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

shadoweyes54

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:14 pm
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Warrior name: Icemist
Character name: Mica
pet:
Bio: she was almost killed by men but Kira saved her and asked her to join her. Mica begged her to let her in.
Personality: rude.
Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm
Haku threw Sauyri on the floor as they were at the room quarters. he turned and bowed to Kira.  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:26 pm
Koga sat on Storm, looking over his and Kira's army. "Sir, what do we do?"

He looked down and glared at the solider, "Kira will tell me and I will tell you. Just be ready to march." The solider nodded and walked away.

"I have a strange feeling about today." Storm said. Koga nodded and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 pm
Sarri tried braking the cage with her feet. Flamepelt and Frostfoot tried as well. "da** it!" she hissed under her breath. "we're never giong to get out!" she looked at Flamepelt having an idea. "Flamepelt... you can breath fire..." Flamepelt looked at Sarri.

no way! ill kill us all! he objected.

"but Frostfoot can freeze the cage then we can try again!" she responded back at him. "Frostfoot what do you think?"

Frostfoot looked usertain then replyed back. lets give it a try.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

shadoweyes54

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 pm
Mica rode Shadow as they came back from a patrol, landing next to some of the soldiers. "where is Kira?" she asked one of the soldiers getting off Shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:01 pm
(ill post for Icemist)

Flamepelt breath his fire burning the cage. once it made a hole Frost blew her frost on it putting the fire out. Sarri ran out of the cage with her tigers behind her. "scent for Sayuri." she demanded.
~~~~~~~~~
Mica went into the room where Kira was. she bowed to her then reported,
"nothing has changed."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:35 pm
Total Sweetness! I'm gonna Join!
Warrior name: Reedblossom
Character name: NessaRose (prefers to be called Nessa)
pet: User Image (Autumn)
Bio: Her older sister was killed when she was fighting with her best friend. She now has no allies and is crippled. She is a witch (of some sorts) who has a speciality in fire magic. When she is enraged, she is the ultimate fighter!
Personality: Cold, Demonic, Rage Issues, A Little Emo...
Picture: User Image (in a wheelchair)
other:Autumn is her only friend and does everything for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm
This sounds sweet! Can I join?

Warrior name: BrookKit
Character name: Jetta
pet: Kura
Pet Pic: User Image
side:good? (shes not evil)
Bio: Jetta's parents died when she was young. She lived her whole life alone with her wolf Kura. She despises what has become of the world.
Personality: quiet, anger issues (sometimes) cocky, stubborn, and disresponsable

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:17 pm
Jetta walks down a pathway with her black wolf, Kura. Suddenly two large tigers speed past them. "Wha?" She turns her head back forward and notices Sarri, Flamepelt, and Frostfoot. Jetta and Kura turn to a battling stance. Slowly stops when she notices their pets, still ready for a battle if needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:13 pm
(sure you guys can join ^.^)
(btw, if you're confused the 1st part is in the Fanfics)
Sayuri shook her head, "It can't be!" She yelled. Kira nodded, "But it is." Sayuri fell to her knees and began to cry. Kira placed a hand on her shoulder and petted her hair. "Get off me!" She pushed Kira away, spun and kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying. She ran from the room and searched for Darkwing and her sister.

Soon she found Darkwing chained. Sayuri ran over to him and grabbed her whip from the sattle bag. She hit the chains and they broke easily. "We must find Erin and Moon." She said as she jumped on. They dashed off and came to Erin's cell. "Sayuri!" A small voice came and a small girl appeared.

Sayuri jumped off of Darkwing and knocked down the door. The girl hugged Sayuri. "We have to help the other animals." Erin said.

Sayuri shook her head, "I'm sorry, but we have no time." She swung her sister onto Darkwing and jumped on herself. A small lion cub came out and jumped up with Erin. Sayuri jumped on and they fly away.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:20 pm
Sarri saw Sayuri escape on Darkwing with Erin and Moon. "Come on!" Sarri jumped on Frostfoot whlie Flamepelt ran after them hard on their paws.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Musa sat in a tree while Keylala layed down with her ears pricked. She saw Sayuri fly threw the air with two others she couldnt identify. "Keyala we got to follow Sayuri." Musa jumped on Keylala speeding after Sayuri.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:17 pm
HEY!!!!! I was wondering if i could be a part of this too. But can i BE a pet?????? PLEASE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I REALLY want to!!!!!!!! I wanted to be a leopard that works for Queen Kira. Here would be my profile on it:

Warrior name: Leafpaw
Character name: Blackstar (not a warrior cat, thats leopard's name)
Animal: Leopard
Side: Bad
Power: tansformation
Bio: given as a cub to Kira, and was raised to be evil
Personality: obeys any command that the queen orders, but can sometimes be persuaded to do something else (but thats rare)
Pic:User Image
so can i PLEASE be a pet instead????????????????????????  

Feathertail14

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces