Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~ The Western Zodiac

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite?
  Aarun: The Ram
  Tali: The Ox
  Lily and Lavender: The Sparrow and Parrot.
  Codin: The Crab
  Leo: The Lion
  Roxane: The Wolf
  Pye: The Panda
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:35 pm
Right now I'm making a story about the "Western" zodiac. As there is the Chinese Zodiac, there's the western one, too! I think eventually they'll meet the Sohmas. Here's the list of the charecters-

Aries

Aarun

Pronouced Air- run

The Ram

Personality: Aarun is a true dare-devil. He's up for any extream sport of adventure. He's pretty athletic and is captain of the soccer at school- as well as being the star player on the swim team. Aarun loves to joke around and is up for all pranks. Even though he acts tough, he's terrfied of ghost. (who knew?)
Bio: Aarun loves Leo, but in a brotherly way. Their personalities are almost identical. He does eventually fall in love with her- as in the other way- but she isn't too up for the idea. He's only met Victoria once as a child, and so so terrfied that he completely avoids her, Victoria thinks he's dead. 11th grader. Lives outside with parents.
Appearance: Very tan- his dirty brown hair sticks out against the dark skin. He has round, amber eyes- and a childish face- though he somehow manged to scrunch it up to make it look more 'manly' it works. Buff, obviously.

Taurus

Tali

Pronouced Taly

The Cow

Personality: Tali loves family, and usually never leaves their side. Much like cattle in a herd. She's also used easily, very easily tricked. She often seems unconcerned with life, but deep down she truly wishes to be free from the life she's fprced into to.
Bio: At the age of 15, Tali has still never left Victoria's side. As the cattle is easily 'used' she was tricked into the greedy hands of Victoria. She's always been somewhat sad since that eventful day. After the Kimes family meets the Sohmas, Taly does start to adventure out a bit more. But other than that she'll only go outside when Victoria does. Inside.
Apearance: Tali's quite tall for her age, but very slender. Her skin is pale white, and she was shiny strands of black hair- dangled with that of white. ((in my mind I have a way of making that look cool)) She has violet eyes.

Gemini

Lily and Lavender

The Sparrow and Parrot

Personality: The twins are certainly rambunctous- ever since they were four they've been a nuniasence. As of 10th graders, they still are today. The two love to prank everyone.
Bio: Although the twins seem always high in spirits, they do have their past. As children, they were extreamly disobideant, it eventually caused their parents to go way over board. Bringing Victoria into the scolding as well. Ace, their elder brother, took care of them himself. From then on they were emotionally scared for life, it hasn't been since last year that Lily began to gan confindence, with Lavender vaguely following. Lives inside, but is often staying at Eric's house.
Apearence: Their identical twins, except for the hair, in which Lily has red with a tint of green, and Lavender has tan and somewhat gold.

Cancer

Codin

The Crab

Personality: Fidgety and nervous, though once complimented can get rather boastful.
Bio: Codin lived both in and outside, but can't seem to stay away from Victoria for long. Lives inside.
Appearence:: Red hair that looks almost like a shell- sortta that cocounut look. Small, shiny black eyes.

Leo

Leo

The Lion

Personality: She's not really polite, follows her own rules. Leo has been considered bossy, and takes control of things without really knowing it. She's very putgoing and will go to random people to tell them they're shoes are weird looking or something along those lines.
Bio: Even though she's the tallest person at her school ((which her and Aarun often fight about)) Leo's acually a 9th grader. All through child hood and now she's looked up to Aarun, though she hates to admit it, and the only reason she refuses Aarun's confession is because she was jelous she couldn't say it herself. Hates Lizzie. Loves to bet Kyo with her mad boxing skills. ((First Kagrua, then Yuki, and now this. Poor Kyo crying )) No one knows where Leo lives, and will randomly appear anywhere napping in the shade.
Appearence: One mess of a main, it would be golden but is usually streaked with dirt. Big, amber/golden eyes. High posture, she really does resemble a lion.

Virgo

Roxane

The Lone Wolf

Personality: Roxane is very cricital, and will be eager to tell you if she doesn't approve of you. she loves to lead people on and break they're hearts in the end.
Bio: Roxane has had a tough past, she had once loved Ace, but Ace had abrutly ended the realation ship for unknown reasons. Since then she'll do the same thing with others. Roxane also belives she's failed as an elder sister ((to tali)) and will only behave properly around her.
Appearence: Roxane is strikingly beautiful, a very symetrical face with thin eyes bros and soft lips. She has brow hair streaked with darker shades, that she usually wears up.

Libra

Pye

The Panda

Personality: Easy going and laid back, Pye just eats and sleeps all day. Being the 'scale' of the zodiac, there's one thing he'll take seriously: balancing good and evil.
Bio: Pye hasn't told ay of the young ones his past- basically meaning we don't know much because the young ones are the main charecters. For some reason adults don't like him, the reason being he's protecting the young from something.
Appearence: Generally fat, but cute like a panda!

Scorpio

Ace

The Scorpion

Personality: Silent, cold. A 'stinging' personality. He remains often unsociable and sometimes will where nothing but blacks and dark blues.
Bio: I'm giving away everything in these bios! Ace will remain unknown... for now.
Apearence: Dark blue hair and cold, blue eyes. He keeps an indifferent face, and has never once seen smiling... erm, by at least our main charecters. Roxane must've seen atleastone smile... He's somewhere about... 30 years old or so.

I'll right the rest later...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:32 pm
=O AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to know more! what about pisces? and aquarius? and capricorn? Scorpio? saggitarius?

goat, fish, scorpion...horse?...what can aquarius be...the....dolphin...shark...frog? i'unno

lol, listen to me babble on like an old lady. I cant wait to hear your story!!!! <3  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 pm
Yay! Someone actually posted!

I'm trying to get to them, which hopefully atleast two more will be added today.

I was thinking frog...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:27 pm
LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:04 pm
i'm a taurus. =D and my nickname is Haru... YAY COWS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:30 pm
yayz for piscies, yayz for fish, we shall rulez the world!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA  

Unknown-Ninja1993

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:17 pm
*is overrun by fish* NUUUUU--!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:57 pm
*licks lips* MMM...FISH!!!!!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:59 pm
o.o fish-eater!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:17 pm
O_O*ducks behind Patchstar* Patchstar she gonna eat meeeeeeee!((I'mma piscies! =D))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:54 pm
Crystalstar- are you a leo, too?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:19 pm
I'll protect you, Moonflower! BON-ZAIIIII!!!! *pounces on Crystalstar*

da's right. fear da cow.

(Crystalstar is a leo, yup yup!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:26 pm
I will attack you with my horns. IM'A RAM! FEAR ME! RAWR!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Will you continue this?  

Konekoko

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas