Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why hallo thar.
  Hi!
View Results

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Welcome to my quest thread! I kind of waited and waited and finally realized I should probably make one. I'm lazy.

Plots

Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:26 pm
About the fabulous Logue:

So, it seems to be some type of unspoken tradition to talk about yourself on your quest threads, which I think is just dandy. I mean, heck, if you're going to donate to a person for their quest, you probably want to know more about them. So, I'm here to tell you a little (or a lot - I inevitably seem to ramble) about me!

I first joined Gaia, oh... I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but I know I was in Middle School. I joined because my best friend in the entire world, L~Chan, convinced me to join, and I haven't looked back. When I first joined, I didn't know much about anything here, but I knew one thing - I wanted a PIRATE avatar. Like, more than I wanted to eat. Well, no, not that much, but I was very much into One Piece. Still am, but screw that 4Kids or Funimation or whatever's killing the series.

So, I worked to get my pirate avatar all done. She was based off of a pirate L~Chan had made for me for his original pirate story, named Iren Chouchou. Last name sound familiar?

Eventually, I noticed something called the Steel-Plated Ninja Band. I was also into Naruto at the time, now, and this was like poop to flies. I wanted it! The search system had, at the time, allowed you to look up who was wearing the item, and I did that out of curiosity. Don't get me wrong; I was never one of those yuppies who would find someone who had an item they had and hound them for it. No, I just wanted to know where they'd gotten it, because it wasn't being sold in stores and I waaaanted it. I ended up contacting someone named A U R O N - C H A N.

Eros, as her username has been changed to Enoch Eros, proved to be one of the kindest, selfless people I have ever met. Not only did she give me a headband (while they were only 70k - amazing! *_*), as well as 20k to quest with, she gave me a friend to confide in, trust, and talk to when it's too awkward to talk to anyone else. I'll never forget her kindness.

I blame her for giving me a foot-up in Gaia. <3

From then, I have been meeting people and enjoying my time on Gaia. I didn't get into Breedable / Changing Pets until just recently. My first pet was from a now-dead shop, Animal Crossing: Animals Do It Better, and is a wolf named Drake. Now, I'm hooked on pets, and can't stop getting them. I have so many! My latest conquest was Soquili, and I was fortunate enough to get my first Soquili after only a short while. Her name is Nakanadi, and she was won from a basket RPing contest.

However, I needed a male to even it out.

So I started questing! Expect ideas to pile up here and be changed all the time, as I'm pretty fickle. If I don't get a lot of ideas, I'll just keep on changing the same one until it's unrecognizable. Poor bb!

I've owned horses in the past. Well, not me, personally - my MOM has, but it was always my job to take care of them for her, so I considered them mine. We had a lovely mare who died, and had to give our last one away, but that doesn't stop me from chasing them. I'd love to own my own horse one day, and maybe I will!

I love to draw. I'm a lazy, lazy person, but when I draw, am also a perfectionist. Unfortunately, what I draw is never close to perfect (which is impossible, mind you), so I'm rarely drawing. I wish I had more motivation. This quest thread should do the trick.

I don't expect donations, nor am I asking for them. Chances are, you've got something you want, and are questing for it. If you feel compelled to donate at any given time, I'll be very, very flattered and thankful, but please, don't feel like you need to. If you came up with a lot of gold, I can, too.

That's it for now! Hope you weren't too bored.

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:30 pm
My first Soquili custom quest!

User Image

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Brandt (German); meaning "sword"
Owner: Logue
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spiritual
Breed: Black Forest (Horse Breed Edition)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Eyes: You can't see his eyes. ^^;
-Mane: The same as in the the first reference picture, color-wise and for the style. Feel free to add more volume and make it look eeeextra soft.
-Tail: Sleek and pretty, like his mane. It reaches a little bit past the floor, sweeping back. It's big and soft and full of volume.
-Hooves: His hooves have long, shaggy feathering around them. Like the horse in the reference, the feathering fades to a golden-brown. The hooves themselves are also colored like the reference, being a mix of greys and white.
-Body: A sleek, dark, rich brown. It's pretty consistent throughout his entire body, save for the areas where it fades off to the golden-brown. The end of his nose has a snippet of white, like in the reference, and it is his nose that darkens a bit from the dark of the body. See the second ref. for a better idea.
-Other: I'd like him to be on the draft lines, please.

Reference image(s):

The horse he is based off of.

Better reference for body color

Accessories

Feathers

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please.
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: A dark one, like his body color, and a creamy one, like his hair.
Tag background image: Something with snow, please. Like a snowy, dark forest at night, if you can.

Hair/clothing edits: His mane and tail would both be edited to match the reference picture.

I'd love to see some accessories on him, like what this dude is sporting. I'd also like him to have some feathers somewhere, maybe tied in his mane?

Price: 525k (400k + Moderate Edits)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:47 pm
User Image

.:Cursed Skinwalker Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: 'Ano'i pua [Hawaiian - Cherished flower; sweetheart] (Pronounced: ah NOE ee POO ah)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Frantic
Breed: Chilean Flamingo
Description (pelt colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Pelt: The same colors as the Chilean Flamingo reference I provided.
Eyes: The same color as the Chilean Flamingo's in the reference, with the black pupil drawn in darkly, just like on the flamingo.
Hair Color: Pale, pale pink, with darker tips.
Hair Style: It looks very soft and smooth. It falls in his face in loose strands, joining in a slick curve at the end on one side, the bangs leading to that side shorter in length. (I'll definitely be providing a reference for this. x_x) The rest of his mane is in whispy strands, falling just short of the bottom of his neck and increasing in length as it reaches the back of his neck. A couple small, white lotuses are tied into his hair.

His tail is in choppy layers, short at the base of the tail and getting increasingly longer until it brushes against the ground in thin whisps. A white lotus is tied to the base of his tail.

Overall, his hair looks very pretty, despite being a bit disheveled.

Body Colors/Designs: Not colored exactly like the flamingo; I don't want it to run together and be hard to look at. Lighter shades, especially for the body, which would be almost white. His body, save for the hind legs, is plainly colored compared to the pelt.

His nose is colored like the flamingo's beak. His hind legs are colored like the flamingo's, being grey with pink knees, with details like the bird's legs, etc. Oh dear, that sounds ridiculous.

His hooves are black and very shiny. The hair around them is long and drags behind his hooves, sleek but also a little straggly.

As for his mouth, I'd like him to be smiling kind of crazily. Maybe with his teeth showing - like how a crazy person would smile almost shyly, not wide and really uncertain. His eyebrows should be drawn up, instead of down like they normally are, so he looks pretty crazy.

His pelt looks exactly like the pelt reference I provided, but its feathers are a bit rumpled and its talons and break and covered in blood. The long neck of the flamingo just runs up his neck (sjdkflgl ew), so it should all fit.

Reference image(s):
Chilean Flamingo (Pelt)

Body Color on horse

Eye Color

Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories, please.
Tag frame color:
Tag frame background:
Tag feather color: Two pale pink feathers, but one has bits of dark pink in it.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Listed in the description.

Price: Est. 4,200,000 gold

Funds:

Frantic by Metallica

If I could have my wasted days back,
Would I use them to get back on track?
Stop to warm at karmas burning,
Or Look ahead, but keep on turning.

Do I have the strength
To know how I'll go?
Can I find it inside to deal with what I shouldn't know?

Could I have my wasted days back?
Would I use them to get back on track.

You live it or you lie it! You live it or you lie it!
(You live it or lie it! You live it or lie it!)

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle!
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle!

Keep searching
Keep on searching
This search goes on
This search goes on
Keep searching.
Keep on searching.
This search goes on.
This search goes on.

Frantic tick tick tick tock
Frantic tick tick tick tick tick tock

I've worn out always being afraid
An endless stream of fear that I've made
Treading water full of worry
This frantic tick tick talk of hurry

Do I have the strength
To know how I'll go?
Can I find it inside to deal with what I shouldn't know?

I've worn out always being afraid
An endless stream of fear that I've made

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:49 pm
User Image

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Rai
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Arrogant
Breed: Bounty Hunter
Description:
-Eyes: See ref; please outline them very lightly in red.
-Mane: See ref.
-Tail: I want it to be layered like his hair, in that it is choppy and thins out near the end to just the lower, longer layers. It can be as long as you'd like.
-Body: White.
-Hooves: Black.
-Markings: I want the blue markings on his crazy skin-tight clothing to be on his body, instead. Also, where the blue ends on his legs, they shift to black.
-Expression: Narrow-eyed and smirking.

-Other:

Reference Image(s): Without cloak

With cloak

Close-up of face

Close-up of face 2

Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories, please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I want him to be wearing his cloak, but I'd like it to be over his shoulder a bit so it looks natural on a horse. I also want his eyepatch, and the belts at his waist with his swords attached. You can attach them however you like, since it's going to be positioned differently on a horse.

Price: 700k

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 pm
User Image

It's the Drinky Crow Show, Drinky Crow
It's the Drinky Crow Show, Drinky Crow
(Off with their heads! Off with their heads!)
It's the Drinky Crow Show, Drinky Crow...

.:Mutant Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Drinky Crow
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Depressed or Suicidal... I can't decide.
Breed: Crow (Drinky Crow Cosplay)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): He's colored just like... well, a crow. The tip of his nose is colored like a beak, and the rest of him is black.

I'd like his eyes to look sullen and like he's just getting over a hangover, and to be surrounded in thick white eyeliner in a tasteful way. His eyes themselves are black.

His wings would have some feathered mussed and ruffled here and there, because he's a drunken fool who gets into more trouble than a crow should be allowed They should also have a blue tint, sort of, like in the reference image of the real-life crow.

I'd like his wings to be raised, like in the wing reference, but upward instead of out to the sides.

Reference image(s): Drinky Crow, sober (not for long!) and with bottle:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/sassy_uke/Pets/DrinkyCrow1.jpg

Drinky Crow, drunk:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/sassy_uke/Crow2.jpg

Real-life crow:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/sassy_uke/Pets/jungle_crow.jpg

Wing reference:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/sassy_uke/Pets/050628190142_flying_crow.jpg

Tag frame color: Black
Tag background image: I dunno if you have something like this in your premade backgrounds, but a nighttime ocean scene would be great. With a full or crescent moon and everything.

Tag feather color: Black
Hair/clothing edits (if any): His hair is made mostly of normal hair, but has feathers mixed in and bent out here and there; black, tousled, and very messy. It's kind of short but gets in his eyes a bit and looks very unkempt. It remains short and messy down his back, having no real style.

His tail is also mostly just hair, but has some feathers, and is rather short, reaching only halfway down his legs. It's surprisingly neat, considering, and flips out a little in a light curl. It starts out thick and full of volume and ends in a thin tip. The feathers in it go along with the style for the most part, but some stick out, making it somewhat messy, in the end.

A bottle of alcohol is sticking out of his mouth, to the side a bit, and only has a teensy bit of alcohol still in it. The bottle should look like the one in the reference image. He's frowning around the bottle.

Around his hooves, which are black and shiny, the hair would be feathers and would be fluffy-looking, kind of going over his hooves.

Overall, he's messy-looking, but he's still got kind of nice feathers, so his hair would be kind of... uh... shiny, I guess is the word I'm looking for. The parts actually made of hair look sleek.

Price: .... I don't know. xD;

The Drinky Crow Show (based off of a comic called "Maakies") pilot episode... just because:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FiNGpCHSE8

User Image

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:52 pm
User Image

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Hartmut [German - Brave Mind]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tactical
Breed: Albino Deer (Could it please say 'Wildlife Edition' at the bottom?)
-Eyes: A very, very light blue, with white eyelashes, if that doesn't count as a mutation. I'd like for them to be partially surrounded (at the ends of his eyes) in a pink blush, of sorts. If you need a better idea than my poor description provides, see the deer reference. That's where I got the inspiration.
-Mane: His mane is white. Shaggy and full of volume, but not overly so. His bangs are razor-tipped and DO fall in his face, but don't cover either of his eyes, rather gently falling to frame his features where they please. They look almost "lifted" because he's got thick hair. The rest of his mane is long and pulled back loosely over his neck, into either one thin ponytail, or several. The ribbon that ties it/them is light blue.
-Antlers: Either pink or some other color; albino deer are known to have brown or black antlers, too, so whichever looks best on him is fine with me. <3
-Hooves: Same as the horns; whatever looks best. I'd love for him to have long hoof feathering, please.
-Markings: The markings on his body match the markings of the deer in the reference section. Yep, he's got a baby's coat. He's the kid who never seemed to grow out of his baby fur, the poor guy.
-Theme: I don't have any specific ideas for accessories, which is all I want him to have. I suppose, take his "delicate" appearance and add to that however you'd like. Beautiful accessories would probably be best (stones, shining pebbles or small orbs, or something... crystals...).

Reference image(s):
Albino Deer
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: None, please. <3
Tag background image: Background Image

Hair/Clothing Edits: See the description section above for details. The edits would, in total, include mane edits, hoof feathering, and accessories.

Price: 775k (650k + Moderate Edits)

Name of horse: Croc Leisure
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complacent
Breed: TWEWY Pin
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'm almost 100% leaving the design up to you, save for a few things I'd love to see:
-A stuffed (full of beans), plush, white crocodile hanging over his shoulder a bit. It needs to be disgustingly cute.
-Other accessories to accentuate his dual aspects, badass and cute. Tattoos would be awesome; for example, if you reaaallly don't want to draw the crocodile plush, maybe a really nice crocodile tattoo? It'd have to be compensated for with other plushies, maybe on the ground at his hooves or something, of course.
-Butterflies floating on/around him here and there, to give the inclination of leisure, or "calm".
-A dangerous look to his eyes.
-Long hoof feathering.
-NO full-body clothing or skin tones for the body, please.

Other than that, go crazy! I want him to basically be the epitome of luxury, leisure, cuteness (lawl little girl accessories), and a hint of danger, like a crocodile peeking out of the water. You aren't sure if they're resting or if they're going to attack. If that makes any sense.

Basically, I want him to look badass AND adorable, if it's even possible.

Reference image(s): User Image
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: Whatever you come up with. See description for details.
Total Price: 525k (400k + Moderate Edits)

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Vasvi (Sanskrit); meaning "divine night"
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Inquisitive
Breed: Night Fairy
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Using this image as inspiration, do whatever you'd like to make a beautiful mare. I encourage you to use the entire image for inspiration, and not just the fairy. Jewelery and flowers are awesome!

I'd love for her horn to be glowing, and to take after the moon in the background, if possible. If not for the horn, then maybe her eyes?

Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tag frame color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I'd like mane/tail edits, accessories, and long hoof feathering. I'd love for her to look ethereal. Fancy hair, beautiful accessories; I don't want her to be TOO overdone, of course. She's a bit of the adventuring type, and I'd like for her to be able to get around without tripping over her accessories.

No skin tones and no full body clothing, please!
Total Price: 875k (750k + Moderate Edits)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:53 pm
User Image

.:Unikalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Soren
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mistrustful
Breed: Branded (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn cosplay edition)
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Eyes: Red
-Horn: Black, and glowing green (but subtley)
-Mane: Black; for style, see reference on hair. I'd like the parts where it's bound to be over his shoulder, where you can see it. It's also very shiny. <3
-Tail: Black
-Body: Black, but in the more "shiny/sleek" way.
-Wings: Black, with red on the inside.
-Hooves: His hooves are black, and the hair around them is long and sleek. It drags behind his hooves, for the most part.
-Markings: His forehead has the same red symbol as the character he's based off of. See ref for a better view of it.
-Expression: Frowning, but with his eyebrows drawn up more, so he doesn't look like he's going to bite someone's head off.
-Other: I'd like him to be on the thinner base with both front legs down, only because it helps him to look more feminine (and he's... a pretty feminine guy).

Reference image(s):

Sorry for over 9000 refs. e_e

Pretty much what I want. >>

Details for designs, etc

Better view of forehead symbol

Soren, the character = color refs

Hair Reference (shows the hair thingies better)

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Black or green, whichever looks better.
Tag Background Image: How about whatever looks good? xD; With glowing green fireflies, maybe - definitely a night scene.
Tag feather color: Both black, but one with some green on it
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See the first ref. for poor quality yeeesss. The colors of his sashes and belt... thing match the ones the character is wearing.

Price
: 1.7 million, I believe.

--------

Story:

I don't have it all together, so I'm going to jot down some notes until I get everything organized in my head.

-Unikalona
-Abandoned by parents and treated badly by all races for his heritage
-Jaaaded
-Ridden by someone who used magic and wanted him because they thought he was a pure Uni
-Eventually something happened to them and he was left alone
-Found and taken in by Ike
-Only trusts Ike zomg
-Designated a "branded" by other soquili because of his parents, and the mark on his forehead which ties him to them. Only a select few would recognize it; most know he's mixed because they're of either or both races.
-Couldn't talk when first found; never taught and never interacted with other soquili
-Refined his healing powers over time with his old rider
-Now has super issues with his race, even though no one else knows about his race (save for other Kalonas/Unikalonas, probably - they could probably sense it or something)
-MOAR LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------

. razz ure Skinwalker Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ranulf (or Lay? oh snap does she go with original japanese name or nootttt)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Intelligent
Breed: Laguz (Catwalker)
Description (pelt colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His pelt would be light blue, matching the ears and tail on the references. The markings on his face would also be on the pelt, just in a darker color. Or is it lighter? IDK, LEMME GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT. ; A;

Take the references for Ranulf and make him look kewl. The only things I don't want are full-body clothing and skin-tones for the body. Other than that, you have free reign!
Reference image(s): Ranulf Large

Ranulf Character Sheet (clothing details)
Tag frame color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Total Price: Bribe, lawl.

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 pm
User Image

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Adamska
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cunning
Breed: Tersk (Horse Breed)
-Eyes: A light, clear blue with the black pupil drawn in.
-Mane: Well... very short and very blonde. I guess it'd barely rise above his neck, and look like a... like a crew cut. Oh lordy. That's just ridiculous, innit.
-Tail: Also short and blonde, but not as short as his mane. e_e I'd say it'd reach above his knees, and would be tied off at the end with a little tie or something. Kind of a thin tail.
-Markings: For his base, I'd like him to be colored like the Tersk horse breed, provided in the refs.
-Expression: You can change it or leave it as the default expression - whatever looks gewd.

Reference image(s):

(Human) Major Ocelot. I wish I had a better picture.

Detail shot

Colt Single Action Army Revolver

Soviet Russia Symbol

Tersk Horse Breed

Tag frame color: UMMM whatever looks good and doesn't clash.
Tag background image: It's up to you - something that looks good with him, considering his weird "I'm a spy for like three countries" rep.

Hair/clothing edits: He won't be wearing much clothing, I promise.

A red beret, positioned cutely on his head, his gun holsters strapped to his lower waist or something (somewhere that doesn't look ridiculous), and two revolvers at his feet. The model is a Colt Single Action Army Revolver (see refs).

For the holsters, I'd like the strap across his chest to be included in the belt. Um. Can he have horseshoes? xD; Also, branded onto his hip is the Soviet Russia symbol.

Price: 600k

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Michael
Temper (one word for horse's personality): True
Breed: Knight
Description:
-Eyes: A light, beautiful, clear green. They're outlined in black, and the end of his eye is dabbed with red makeup.
-Mane: A rich, deep blood red. The entire style is in choppy layers. His bangs are styled to fall over his right eye, with a shorter amount left on the left side of his face, while the rest spikes up unevenly. It runs down the length of his neck in this style, never getting very long, and spiking up the whole way. See refs for the style.
-Tail: The style is up to you, as long as it's the same color as his mane and isn't a 'base' tail. I want a unique one because I'm dumb like that.
-Body: Colorist's choice. As long as it looks natural, I'm fine; just please, no skin tones. Paint, or whatever, is good.
-Hooves: They have long feathering over them; the coloring is also colorist's choice.

Tag background image: Something fitting to his background; he comes from a medieval setting, so maybe something like what is in his reference image? That'd do just fine.
Tag feather color: A black one and a red one.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See the mane/tail section above.

Basically, I'd like for you to take the picture of him in the reference section and just translate that into a horse. The only thing I don't want is full-body clothing. It'd be neat if you could fashion some kind of sword to go with him, but that's not required. Aside from that, go crazy!

References:

Here is the character he's based off of, an OC of mine.

Price: 575k

User Image

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:56 pm
.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Love Like Winter
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Whimsical
Breed: Colorist's choice, since I won't know what he'll look like.
It's completely up to you! I'm going to just give you some references, and you can take inspiration from those and go from there.

Reference image(s):

Boy

Heart Leaves

Heart on Glass

Heart in Snow

Winter Grass

Pretty Sky and Trees

Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Tag background image:
Hair/clothing edits:

Price: 925k, for all the crazy stuff you want to include. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Kink
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Groovy
Breed: Nartian Rock (Male)
Description: See refs for the item set for Kink from Nartian Rock. Just take those and make him OUT OF THIS WORLD. No full-body clothing is all I ask. Lots of hip accessories are VASTLY encouraged. Take his wardrobe and go crazy with it! See the hair/clothing edits section for more info.

Expression: Grinning! That boy's always flashin' teeth.

Tag background image: Something OUT OF THIS WORLD.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): You take Kink from Gaia's evolving item, Nartian Rock, and you ROCK MY WORLD. Just please, no full-body clothing, and nothing like a "shirt" or "pants", although I guess that'd be a given.

ALSO, his hair... ahem. It's pretty ugly, right? So instead, I'd like a completely different hair style, but to retain the dark bluegreen/sparkly look. Something cute and choppy and hip, like what a cool guy like him might have if his hair wasn't a crazy extension of his head skin. Just make it as cool as you want, because let's face it, this guy is one cool cat. The same goes for his tail, make it shweeeet.

References:

Nartian Rock

Price: 525k (400k + Moderate Edits)

Other: He's a Nartian Rock cosplay.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:57 pm
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Zach
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pure
Breed: Knight

User Image
Plushie Lines (Not Colored)
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Colorist Choice.
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Colorist Choice.
Tag BG (for custom tag): This or this, whichever you prefer. c:
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edits are the clothes, mane and tail, slitted pupils, the frown, slight hoof feathering... I think that's it! If you feel this doesn't fall under "Heavy" edits, do not hesitate to contact me and let me know. I thought it did, but I could be wrong. c:

Price: 850k

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm
User Image

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Null
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tortured
Breed: Perfect Soldier
Description:

-Eyes: Light grey and very serious/worn looking, like he's very, very tired, but also managing to remain alert.
-Mane: See ref; it's platinum blonde and very short, laying flat and forward against his head. The rest of his mane, going down his neck, is still short and flat, but can be swept about slightly in whatever direction, as long as it retains its "I am frequently kept underneath a swimmer's cap" look. Awww yeah, that's hot.
-Body: Pure white, and, if you can, "pristine" looking. It's iroooniccc.
-Tail: Platinum-blonde, like his mane. You can style it however you'd like; make it long or short, layered or not, etc etc. Go craazy.
-Markings: None! He is clean.
-Clothing: He's wearing the face-mask, I know that. As for the rest of Null's clothing, feel free to take what you want from the references, adapt it to a horse or whatever, and just put on what you want without making it into a full-body outfit. I can't stand those aaaahhh. I know I want him to be wearing his machete case, too, because that's awesome.
-Hooves: White
-Other: He's cute.

Reference image(s):

Null

Null again

Tag background image: Something symbolic of bloodshed.

Hair/clothing edits: See ref and description above.
Price:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Desya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Demure
Breed: Spirited

User Image

Modifications:

As a small change, I'd like the feathering around his hooves to be slightly long, or... "shaggy," starting from the backs of his legs somewhere to his hooves. His expression would be a soft frown. Also... his body tone, if you can find a shade that looks less like a skin tone, go for it. I know a lot of colorists don't like to do skin tones, and I fully understand. (Although this is a bit orange-ish.)

Tag frame color: Colorist Choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice.
Tag background image: Something that matches his look.
Hair/clothing edits: See plushie for edits.

Price: 525k (If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me. c: )

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Donators:

Meeki: S Gaia Tshirt - Thank you! <3

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash