Pokemon
  Goldz
  Item
  Bragging rights
  Msytery Egg
View Results

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:48 pm
Okay so this is a simple Tournament to explain.

Rules;
1) No Ubers this rule only applies to Garchomp
2) This is a level 100 Tournament
3) This is a Double Tournament
4) Teams most be registered for each tournament
5) NO HACKED POKEMON
6) Wi-Fi is a must of course
7) Be fair, do not disconnect if you are loosing cause I will disqualify you if you are caught doing so
cool Only stage 3 Pokemon can be entered in this Tournament (Charizard, Raichu, etc.)

Prizes for October Tournament;
1,500 Gold for first place
500 Gold for Second
Third place gets a Pokemon egg  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 pm
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Donaters;  

Kisuke Shihoin

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:53 pm
Players;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:55 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Matches;  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am
Ah, interesting o.0. blaugh I'm a little confused about Garchomp and Ubers though... Garchomp is or isn't allowed? And, if it's a Stage 3 battle only, Ubers are ruled out by default since they don't evolve XD. But still, yay, more tournaments ^ ^. I just hope that we (like our dates) won't interfere with each other too much...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Ah, interesting o.0. blaugh I'm a little confused about Garchomp and Ubers though... Garchomp is or isn't allowed? And, if it's a Stage 3 battle only, Ubers are ruled out by default since they don't evolve XD. But still, yay, more tournaments ^ ^. I just hope that we (like our dates) won't interfere with each other too much...

Thank you for point out my late night mistake and yes all Ubers are out by default but Garchomp the only stage 3 uber Pokemon  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:34 pm
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn

Thank you for point out my late night mistake and yes all Ubers are out by default but Garchomp the only stage 3 uber Pokemon

Yea, I'm sorry too though o.0. I havent been keeping up with the list, so that fact that Garchomp is now an Uber took me by surprise! I didnt find out until a couple of hours ago!! And Garchomp was the only Pokemon I had actually completed for my team!! Back to square one crying . Hmm, I dunno if I consider it an Uber yet though... I have to read the article myself. For now, I'm gonna allow Garchomp in my Tourny... but I might end up taking it and Speed Deoxys out by Nov...
... I wonder though... does this mean that pokemon like Metagross and Tyranitar are fair game too? I wonder if Uber status will be attached to them soon... I think that would seriously mess up the metagame though o.0!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:57 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn

Yea, I'm sorry too though o.0. I havent been keeping up with the list, so that fact that Garchomp is now an Uber took me by surprise! I didnt find out until a couple of hours ago!! And Garchomp was the only Pokemon I had actually completed for my team!! Back to square one crying . Hmm, I dunno if I consider it an Uber yet though... I have to read the article myself. For now, I'm gonna allow Garchomp in my Tourny... but I might end up taking it and Speed Deoxys out by Nov...
... I wonder though... does this mean that pokemon like Metagross and Tyranitar are fair game too? I wonder if Uber status will be attached to them soon... I think that would seriously mess up the metagame though o.0!

Well depending how the metagame change does not always have to effect personal tournaments right?  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:32 am
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn

Well depending how the metagame change does not always have to effect personal tournaments right?

True, hmm... Well, I think I'm going to stick to Smogon just for simplicity's sake for now. I read the article(s), and I guess it makes sense that it would need to be pulled. So, we'll see. It might be put back if the meta game turns out to have been more balanced with it, but I dont think it was...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn

True, hmm... Well, I think I'm going to stick to Smogon just for simplicity's sake for now. I read the article(s), and I guess it makes sense that it would need to be pulled. So, we'll see. It might be put back if the meta game turns out to have been more balanced with it, but I dont think it was...

only time well tell if thing will change.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff