Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:19 pm
IMPORTANT!
Anyone wishing to join this RP must first request a character in the other thread. Please do not post here unless I have cleared it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:20 pm
RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. All RP posts must be at least two full sentences in length, and have most words spelled correctly. No chatspeak.
2. Aside from those who were originally involved, all participants must get clearance from me before posting.
3. Certain characters are off-limits. I'm not telling which at this point. And remember, you can play as any Nintendo character, as long as I approve it.
4. If you want to RP a second character, please send a request via PM.
5. No taking control of other's characters without permission.
6. No god-modding.
7. This is a plotted RP, more or less. So be careful what you do, because The Master is watching.
8. If you have a question, please PM me.
9. There will be characters that all have access to. These will be designated by a * mark around their names on their first appearance.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:21 pm
RP PARTICIPANTS:

Username: Zapatorf
Characters: The Master, Inner Circle, Roy

Username:Fairy Alchemist 96
Character:Wolf O'Donnel

Username: Kirby The 3rd
Character: KIRBY

Username: Mechanical Dog
Character: Samus

Username: evil homer 91
Character: Travis Touchdown

Username: Pitt Icarus
Character: Pit  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 pm
In the vast realms of space, construction was finishing on a building so colossal that even Megaleg would be put to shame. And yet, it was nearly empty. Five beings stood in a small office-type room on the 38th floor.

"My master, the construction is almost complete. We just need to apply the finishing touches to the field and get the South Wing's back area finished." A human woman, characterized by the hooded cloak she wore, spoke towards the middle of the table.

"Very good. Very good. I believe it would be most prudent to send out the invitations for our first group of people. If this works out well, things may begin looking up for us."

"And who are these people? I do believe that you've left that part out. Don't you think it's a good idea to let us know your plan?" This voice came from the left of the woman, and was far less courteous to the 'Master'

"Who cares? I'll take them all on at once! I can never be beaten!" A young boy was the one to speak up this time, very enthusiastically.

"As I recall, I defeated you quite soundly when you first arrived. Do not boast unless you are the rightful owner of the title. And to answer your question, you will know shortly."

The line went dead, and a single envelope with a note on the outside appeared.

The woman picked up the note and read:

This envelope will be delivered to our chosen participants, in their normal means of recieving news.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:25 pm
You are formally invited to The Hall of Battle. We have heard of your talents, and feel that you are a worthy competitor. Should you accept this invitation, you must send it back immediately, along with your reply.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:26 pm

□ YES

□ NO

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 pm
Dreamland...

The blue sky was perfect and clear, the sun shining overhead, casting long shadows of the trees that stood so incredibly high. A form moved across the sky quickly and gracefully. A small shape, yellow in color, leaving a small trail behind it. It was star shaped and another smaller object rode astride it. A fimiliar character to the area.
The craft suddenly dove sharply towards the ground. It pulled up at the last second and slowed significantly. The object astride it was none other than the Hero of Dreamland, Kirby. The star upon which he rode came to a stop just in front of a mailbox with his name written on the side. He leapt off the star, pried the mailbox open, and withdrew a single letter from the box. It read: "You are formally invited to the Hall of Battle. We have heard of your talents, and feel that you are a worthy competitor. Should you accept this invitation, you must send it back immediately, along with your reply."
A pair of small boxes, each with the words 'yes' and 'no' beside them, were just below the words. He marked the yes box, closed the letter, inserted it back into the mailbox, and turned the flag upright. He mounted the star and sped off into the sky once again.

(tell me if i did that right, zappy. this is your thread after all. your rules apply, even though you dont have any yet. P.S: FIRST POST LOL)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 pm
((You did that exactly right. I put up the rules, so go crazy. Now on to participants. And try to spread the word! Six people is fine, but the more, the merrier.))

((EDIT: Now if only the others would post. XD))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:29 pm
(sweet. i got skillz. lol. are you sure you sent them PM's to all the people? i wanna get this party started!)

(EDIT: the reason my post looked so good was cuz i write short stories. i havnt posted any yet. i have one finished but im still editing it. keep an eye out for it. the title is "Hybrid." itll be in the main forums.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:35 pm
((I hadn't a clue what I was supposed to do,so I waited until someone else posted sweatdrop ))

"Panther,you stupid furball,get outta the way!"Wolf shouted down his mike,trying to dodge Panther's ship.That cat was seriously annoying when it came to Wolf trying to get home.He zoomed past Caruso,landing on the landing pad that was situated right next to his house on Corneria.He hopped out,pulled of his helmet,leaving it in the cockpit,and went to check his mail.He only had one letter,which was too fancy for Wolf's liking,and tore it open with his claws."You are formally invited to The Hall of Battle. We have heard of your talents, and feel that you are a worthy competitor. Should you accept this invitation, you must send it back immediately, along with your reply."It read,with a pair of boxes beside the words,Yes and No were the words written besides those.He quickly dragged a pen out of his pocket and ticked the Yes box,popping the letter into the 'Send' compartment of his letter box.He trailed inside to his home then,wondering what this Battle Hall was.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:14 pm
((I'm positive I've sent it to everyone who's in it right now. I'm just as baffled as you are as to why they haven't replied. On another note, the rules are up and updated.))

"Master, we have recieved reports that two of the recipients have accepted our invitations. We have made arrangements for their transportation here, and will begin at your command."

Behind a desk, a chair sat facing the wall, where the voice of The Master emenated. "Very well then, let's allow for any.... delays the others may have experienced. Shall we give them one more day? After that, I think I will send the second note. Have you recieved word from the Recruiters? Are there any others who would be worthy of taking the challenge?"

"Master, we have indeed discovered two others, but one of them is unresponsive, and the other is currently engaged in some sort of battle. But there is more news, Master. We have also discovered another who is for our cause."

"Have you indeed? Well, I suppose I should meet this person. Send for his coordinates. You have done well."

"Thank you, Master."

((I also feel that now is a good time to say that, as you can see, I am controlling a multitude of characters. If you would like a second character or more, you just have to approve it with me. Odds are, I won't object. Unless it's one of the unknown 'off-limits' characters, you're probably good.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:03 pm
(im totally loving this so far, even though were not that far. Alchemist's logic makes sense. i wa going to post something dealing with the transportation but ill just let zappy deal with that. anticipating the rest.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 pm
((Just thought I'd let you few know first... I have WI-FI and BRAWL WORKS!!!! I am now going to the WI-FI thread to give my numbers. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:25 pm
(I gess solid snake from brawl is out?)  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:05 pm
((Please address any questions in PMs. Solid Snake is avaliable, if you want him. And do not post here unless I first give you permission. I will delete any posts that do not.))
((If you want Snake, please post in the other thread.))  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff