Cats
  Dogs
  Both
View Results

rafe adler

Shoujo Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Which do you like better?
Myself, I have been a cat person all my life. I have never had a pet cat because my sister is allergic, but my cousin used to have one.
I like dogs too, but I think their much more work. I agree with those who think that you can play and have fun more with dogs, but I still love cats~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:33 pm
I enjoy dogs immensely. All my life, there's always been a dog around. Hell yeah they're a lot of work. Some though, can be darlings.

My shih tzu: Harley. He's a house pet. He grunts and snorts and doesn't need much. Just food and a little attention now and then. He's around 6 years old now I guess.

My Shiba Inu: Now he's something! Just turned a full year old a few days ago! He's as wild as ever! This type of dog likes to play a LOT. And if you don't give him the attention he needs, it'll turn into trouble. In the form of shredded shoes D:  

Sleepy_Tuna_FIsh

rafe adler

Shoujo Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm
Shih Tzus and Shiba Inus are adorable~<3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 am
I used to have two dogs, but I'm actually a cat person. That's why my pet is a cat right now, and I love him. 3nodding  

Akira Nakamura

Kibby47

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:50 pm
I am a kitty person. I have always loved cats.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:38 pm
I prefer cats over dogs. They're easier to take care of.  

Rei Uchikino

Cheetahs Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 am
User ImageDogs Are Angels...

i prefer dogs over cats because dogs are more loyal & actually want to please you. Usually cats just want to be petted or left alone, some cats aren't like that though but I think i can trust a dog more biggrin

...With FUR!!!User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:59 pm
Both becuase they r cute biggrin  

iPokeYooh

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Famous Rapist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:58 pm
Cats, because the one and only dog I had pooped and peed on EVERYTHING >_<
Just kind of, makes me want to stay away from dogs because of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 pm
I prefer dogs, but I've always grown up with at least two cats and two dogs at my side at all times.

Right now I have 3 dogs and 2 cats (though technically there are 4 cats in the house total)

I like the dogs give me some reassurance safety wise, and my trio is amazing. They rely on me and I rely on them.

Where as with the cats...so long as they have food, water and a clean litter pan they don't really care much about me xD

Tainted Whiskey

Chill Brahh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:58 pm

I prefer cats over dogs, personally. 3nodding Cats are just so much more mellow than dogs. By that I mean they can just chill, and they're pretty independent. They're not constantly begging for attention or jumping all over you. They're content being by themselves for a while. Dogs just seem so much more "needier" and hyper. I do like dogs, but they're a lot more work than cats.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm
I perfure Cats they are easy to clean up after.  

Pure Vampire Princess

169Celeste

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 am
I love dogs. Especially puppies  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:56 am
im a cat person caz i always dreamed of haveing a cat u know its funny its like dogs are mans best friend and cats are girls best friend  

Agent Sunlight

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

a_shiny_libby

Dapper Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:27 pm
CATZ!!! I LUV THEM i do like dogs but wen i was little one of them lmost bit me(not my dog a street one)but it all balanced out becuz MY dog came to my rescue T.T it makes me sad to think about this story and makes me cry kinda cuz he got run over by a car... i dont remeber the rest of wat happen i was too little but anyway I LUV CATS AND DOGS BUT MOSTLY CATS!!  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff