Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ B U R N :: the everything guild ]

Back to Guilds

The Everything Guild... For Everyone, Everywhere. Designed with you in mind, to help you make the very most out of your Gaia experience! 

Tags: charity, contests, reality, advice, gold 

Reply b u r n :: m a i n f o r u m
Suggestions: What Should We Add to Burn? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:51 am
I think we should have some sort of contest or event soon. I feel like this is a good place for just talking and playing games, but I think a guild-wide contest or event would be perfect for boosting member activity and fun. I was thinking that there could be member-run contests and crew-run contests. That way, the crew wouldn't have to do all of the work.

If we're going to do an event, I think we should have a topic where everyone discusses ideas and what they want to see. The discussion could be up for a set amount of time, and then, a poll is set up. Members and crew can vote for what they want to see. The downside is, you might have to send out a lot of announcements.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:30 pm
Hi Guys! Anyone who is interested and willing to help? Just pm me. I badly need help for my quest. Thank You so much! Any help will be highly appreciated  

Charlotte Eliana Leontine

Adorable Kitten

b u r n :: m a i n f o r u m

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas