Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
IF YOU MADE A POKEMON........................

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noreen Mahbub

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:02 am
if you made a pokemon
then what would it look like?
sorry i just had to know!

what would you call it
and what is its type?

i want a pokemon that looks like a dolphine
but has a unicorn horn
it would be blue and silver
and would also have wings

i would call it Seafin
and it would be a water/flying/physcic type!
YAAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:39 pm
Hmm...

If I had a Pokemon, it would be a creamy-tan-ish color except for it's face, which is a dark purple, and look kind of like a ferret, but its eyes would be completely black and it would have the power to bring your worst nightmares to life with the dark blue/black jewel on its super long tail. It's name is Elekiss after one of my first made-up Pokemon, and it evolves into a serpentine version of itself called Elevene. It's a Dark/Psychic-Type, go figure.

Anyone else? whee  

ShadowpawMFur

Noreen Mahbub

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:18 am
ShadowpawMFur
Hmm...

If I had a Pokemon, it would be a creamy-tan-ish color except for it's face, which is a dark purple, and look kind of like a ferret, but its eyes would be completely black and it would have the power to bring your worst nightmares to life with the dark blue/black jewel on its super long tail. It's name is Elekiss after one of my first made-up Pokemon, and it evolves into a serpentine version of itself called Elevene. It's a Dark/Psychic-Type, go figure.

Anyone else? whee

wow
that would be one cool pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 pm
a dragon that looks like it would be a dark type except that it isn't other than that it's hard to describe (unless if describe it like this - a mix of final fantasy's Bahamut, and pokemon's Garchomp...with a fire like glow to it)
Name confused ?
Type 1: Dragon
Type 2: Fire

(i'll update the name if i ever think of a good one)
yeah i know it sounds weird i just thought about how i like Bahamut and Garchomp and this is how i came up with this  

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

rubymaster5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 am
If I made a pokemon (and I've already drawn it out) It would be called pandpa and as it suggests.... It would look like a panda ^^ It would be normal type and It would have a special move called Shoots in which it would shoot bamboo at ememies ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games