This is a list of my characters.

Name: Kayonis Echidna

Race: Echidna

Appearance:
User Image

Weapon: none

Type: power, flying

Magic: chaos control

Background: Son of Knuckles and Rouge, Kayonis has had a somewhat decent life. He was born two years after Eggman was defeated and killed. He is training to be the next guardian of the Master Emerald. He is friends with King Sonic and his wife Queen Sally's son and daughter.

Likes: sparring, hanging out with friends, listening to music and guarding the Master Emerald.

Dislikes: Consistantly watching the Master Emerald especially when things are peaceful. Bossy, arrogant poeple. Being underestimated.

Relationship: Son of Rouge and Knuckles.

Crush: Sonia, Sonic and Sally's daughter.

Theme song: Open Your Heart - Crush 40, Horoikoi - 176BIZ, The Memory Remains - Metallica.

~*~

Name: Sonia

Race: Chipmunk

Appearance: User Image

Type: Speed nad strategist

Magic: Chaos Control (has a hard time with it)

Background: First born of Sonic and Sally. She is the heiress to the royalty on Mobius.

Likes: Strategy, missions with the Freedom Fighters NG, hanging out with friends, music.

Dislikes: Bossy people, underestamation, disrespect

Relationship: Daughter of Sonic and Sally, brother of Manic

Crush: Kayonis (shy about it)

Theme Song: Follow Me - Crush 40, Kiss - Antic Cafe, What If - Creed

~*~

Name: Manic Hedgehog

Race: Hedgehog

Type: speed

Magic: Chaos Control

Background: Second born of Sonic and Sally. Heir to the thorn if Sonia doesn't accept.

Likes: Music, hanging out with friends, chili dogs, being the hero

Dislikes: Being upstaged, bossy people, not having chili dogs

Relationship: Son of Sonic and Sally

Crush: None as of yet

Theme Song: I Am All of Me - Crush 40, 13 - Alice Nine, Awake - Godsmack

~*~

Name: Iko the Hedgehog

Race: Hedgehog

Weapon: Martial Arts

Type: Treasure Hunter???

Magic: Elemental powers

Background: Born an orphan, Iko grew up in a cruel orphanage. One night when all was quiet, she snuck out and vowed never to go back. She loves jewel and sales the ones she doesn’t want to keep for money. She never had family or friends because she was in an orphanage so she’s always had to take care of herself.

Likes: Jewels (duh), hunting, practicing Martial arts, and music.

Dislikes: Would be treasure hunters, people, and ones who treat her with no respect.

Relationship: never known

Crush: none (as of yet)

Theme Song: Imminent Destruction – Eternal Decision, Never Turn Back – Crush 40, Gallows Bell - Viored

(May add more later.)