Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Patchstar just made a new story!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A new story!
  YAY!!! *reads excessivly*
  ^ O.o...should i be concerned?
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:32 pm
If i tell you the title now, it might ruin a part of it. Ok, here goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was like any other day when I strutted into the cafeteria at Bellefort High School. I had glanced around quickly, and found my best friend Krissy. She smiled and waved me over.

Dodging around the hoard of hungry students, finally I made it to where Krissy was. I climbed into the seat next to her and complained loudly, "I'm hungry!"

Krissy laughed and pulled something out of her bag. She handed it to me. "Okay, okay. Here." Without bothering to check what the food was, I snarfed it down right out of her hand.

"Gross," She wiped her hand on her pants. I licked my lips in response.

Every day went somewhat like this. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary, no ominous feeling, nothing. It was the average day here. I sat calmly, out-of-place, but no one noticed me and if they did, they didnt aknowledge me. After all, this wasnt my school.

The principal, Mr. Thomas, did catch me here once, but let Krissy off with a warning. "Dont bring Brooke here again, or else!" Being the coward I was, I hid behind Krissy while she took the lashing from the principal. She didnt seem to mind.

Like that warning stopped me anyway. I come here as often as I can.

Unbeknownst to Krissy and me, this normal, serene day, was about to become a disaster.

Suddenly, the lights flicked off. Girls screamed. Noises were heard. Krissy and I looked for an explination as a teacher scrambled for the light switch.

A shadow caught my eye. At first I ignored it, I shrugged it off as just another student stumbling around blindly in the darkness. I turned back when a gleam caught my eye...the gleam...of a blade...of a knife.

Hissing under my breath, I watched powerlessly as the blade came down into the chest of another student who was standing close to the sinister shadow. I could faintly make out that person's dying gasp, the sharp intake of breath as the cool blade stabbed through the person's chest.

The lights came back on, and nervous laughter broke out. Krissy rolled her eyes, probably thinking about how high schooler's shouldn't act like this. Then someone screamed. People turned their heads to the girl who was pointing to a slump on the floor, and they screamed too.

The dead body of Tommy McKynlee lay on the hard floor of the cafeteria, in a pool of blood, a knife sticking out of his chest.

"Krissy, Krissy!" I shouted.

Krissy had covered her mouth. Tears formed in her eyes. Tommy was one of Krissy's good friends. She liked him a lot. "Why him...?" Krissy whispered to no one in particular.

"Krissy!" I yelled again. "I know who did it! I saw!"

Krissy just hung her head. I moved onto her lap and stared at her now-red face, and was rewarded with tears splattering on my own face.

"Krissy, listen!" I hissed, "I can help you catch the guy who murdered your friend!!"

Krissy sniffed and ran a hand down my back. The principal started yelling at students to get out of the cafeteria. I could hear police syrens coming closer from outside.

"Brooke..." Krissy whimpered as she picked me up. I hissed at myself for forgetting, humans cannot speak cat-language!

Krissy's hand ran down my back again and then twined around my black tail as another tear landed on my nose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is, the Purrr-fect Crime! I can continue it if you all want me too. The black cat needs to help the police and Krissy catch the culprit behind Tommy's death...but who's gonna listen to the meowing of a little black cat?

Hope you enjoyed it. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:38 pm
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if your wondering i voted for the first one ^.^) ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 pm
i voted for the second one, cuz of u crystalstar xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 pm
LOL

nice one Eagleheart.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm
Hey Cheystar. Mommy dearests wants to meet our new triplet, and she told me to "ask her at gunpoint to join our guild so we can meet her"... they promised not to hurt her. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:21 pm
WoW...Hey, Eagleheart would you like to meet mine and Patchstar's "mom"?  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:54 pm
I quite enjoyed that. Infact, I was thinking about writting a story aswell, about a black cat, except I wasn't going to make it a murder mystery. I wasn't sure what to make it, so I haven't yet, but it wasn't going to be quite so serious like your's. 3nodding Oh, and there's also a gerble named Buttermilk. And it was in first-person, too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Nice Patchstar! I really like the plot and can't wait for you to write more!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 pm
sweet! as soon as i think of what happens next i'll post it!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 pm
Write more!!!!!! WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  

Hunter of Atermis

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:42 pm
*brain dead* burning_eyes pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:40 pm
PLEASE RIGHT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 pm
NEED.MORE.STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRITE!
WRITE!
WRITE!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:17 am
Come on Patchstar!!! Make ur teachers proud!!!!  

Hunter of Atermis

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff