Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 pm
Hello, Im BlueSparker and Im a new Role-Player. This will be my first Role-Play and I will be doing it with my partner, xXMatthewFangXx. I will primarily be doing One-On-One Rp's, just so everyone knoews. Well, here's where it gets started.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Story: A fourtenn year-Old boy named Neoera Light will be starting this freshman year of High School and is excited for the first day of school. On his way to school, he meets a couple of other students wearing the same uniform as him. He talks to them an is excited that he has made some new friends rather quickly. He ask them their names and tells them he'll see them later. As he walks away, he couldn't help but notice that theire clothes were a bit tattered and dirty, but thought nothing of it at the time. As he arrived at school, he couldn't help but notice a shrine that was dedicated to a few students who lost their lives in a horrible accident. When he looked at the names, he was shocked to see the names of the students he saw earlier that day. He spent his entire first day, shocked and afraid of what he saw. As he was walking home, he saw those same students again. Too scared to move, he saw them walking closer to him. As they got closer, he saw them transform from ordinary High School Students, into horrible monsters. So afarid to move, he waited there for his almost certain demise, then a young girl came by and pulled him away from the monsters. Then they both ran, ran as far from the monsters as they can get........  

BlueSparker

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:34 pm
Profile:
Name: Neoera Light (Neo)

User Image[/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm
Profile:
Name: Madeline Fang. [Maddy]
User Image  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm
"Huff, Huff"..."Ok, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT WERE THOSE THING?!? AM I GOING INSANE?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 pm
Maddy rolled her eye's The boy had oviously never seen sprits before. He was pretty ungreatful and impatient too. She sighed heavily before putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm Madeline Fang," she said calmly. "Your not insane, your a chosen one I believe. Thoes, well thoes are teen sprits. I'm not sure how this works okay, it happend to me last year. I guess they target new students. I'm not quite sure. But there the beast inside of all teen's. There the monsters that little children claim to be real. And boy, they are. Your not insane, your just diffrent. Clam down okay. Were not dead.." Yet..  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:02 pm
Then Neo started to calm down a little and regain his composure. "Okay, so there's supposedly a monster inside of all teens? Those are spirits. Im..the chosen one?" Neo then puts his hands on his head, trying to force back the headache from all the questions that arrised. "Okay, there's alot I need to ask you, but first, what do you mean, we're not dead yet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm
[[He didn't see the yet part.It was her thoughts.]]

"Were alive, that's what I ment." She said as she pinched him gently. 'See. Were alive still, you can feel that." She sighed and sat down on a rock. "We'll rest up here and then we'll go, there after you and I because well I'm not sure okay! No one told me about this like I'm telling you!" She rolled her eye's and her head came in contact with a tree. She sighed slightly. "I didn't quite catch your name.."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 pm
"My name is Neoera, Neoera Light. And I belive you're Maddy correct? Well, Thanks for saving me." Neo leaned against the tree then felt the bark against his back. "You're right we're alive. But we can somehow see spirits. And you mentioned no one explained this all to you. We'll, at least I'm a little more luck..." Neo spaced out for a bit then coming back to his senses. "LOOK OUT!" yelled Neo as he pushed Maddy away from the tree as the tree was pierced by a claw from one of the student spirits from Earlier. "Well what now? Do we keep running?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:22 pm
Maddy smiled and took his hand shaking it and soon found herself on the ground, it was all a blur. Maddy got up and her eye's ajusted to the scean. The monster had found them, already, these ones were a bit more skilled, or maybe it was easier to deal with it alone. Maddy grabbed Neo's hand and pulled him. "Well I don't know how to kill them so yeah, we continue to run!" She called back to him as she let go if his hand and avoided trees and rocks as she continued to run.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm
Both Neo and Maddy continued running through the forest, dodging
everything that came their way while the monster kept chasing them, running down everything that came in it's way as though they weren't even there. Soon Neo and Maddy came to a mountainous wall, trapping them. "Huff. Maddy. What. Now? Huff."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm
Maddy let go fo Neos hand and sighed looking up it wasn't much of a far climb. "There not the best of climbers, we'll be safe up there." She said as she got a hold of the rock wall and made her way up. Once she had an extreamly good hold she extended her hand for Neo to take so she could help him up. "Neo! Take my hand!" The monster was gaining, it wasn't far away from Neo an soon the gap would be closed.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 pm
Neo grabbed Maddy's arm as they both began to climb. Then the monster, knowing it wasn't able to catch then, struck the mountain wall, knocking both Maddy and Neo to the ground. "son of a..." As neo was about to finish, he was cut off by the sight of the monster, standing only a few feet away from them. "........"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm
Maddy's eye's widend, she finished Neo's sentance. "b***h." Maddy got infront of Neo and growled. "Climb now.." She orderd. "It's you they want, I'll hold them off. Maddy took a step back, closer to Neo, trying to sheild him. Her eye's darted back and forth as the monster lunged at her. Madyd lunged back and grabbed the monster by the horns. "NEO! GO!" She shouted, she couldn't fight it off forever. She knew she couldn't, she prayed he'd hurry up.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 pm
"NO! IM NOT LEAVING YOU!" But deep down, Neo knew that this was the best and only thing he could do. "no. im not leaving you Maddy..." whispered Neo. Thoughts were racing through Neo's head, possible ways to save both of them.As he thought, he spaced out again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff