Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi / Shounen-ai Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold for you <3
  Yay!
View Results

IIGRAYII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 am
I'm just wondering if there are any gay themed games out there for stations like Nintendo, Playstation and X-Box translated in English? I know there are plenty of BL games for the PC, but what else is there? My boyfriend and I just bought a Wii and it made me wonder if there was a gay character out there to follow around.

For example; I know stuff like Fire Emblem and the Tales series are all slashable just as they are straight. Even other games like that are fine.

So, any recommendations? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm
There is a game for PlayStation 2, though it hasn't been translated yet nor know if it ever would. Would be sweet to find it in English one day.

Togainu no Chi True Blood

Dark_Kurayami

Demonic Zealot

23,950 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

IIGRAYII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:01 pm
Dark_Kurayami
There is a game for PlayStation 2, though it hasn't been translated yet nor know if it ever would. Would be sweet to find it in English one day.

Togainu no Chi True Blood

That looks like it would be a good game. I like the art in it.

Here is hoping that they someday translate it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 am
I would try and google JAST USA. They have at least 3 titles translated in english. Zettai, Anima Mundi and Enzai.  

Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:35 pm
Try downloading Silver Chaos.You can search it up on youtube on how to install it and it even has links to the downloads.Also it has an english patch to download biggrin

Its the best yaoi game ever made imo 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 pm
There was a game for the PS2, Kyou Kara Maou: Oresama Quest. It's only in Japanese though. But you can download it from various places via torrent or host link.

Just use the AGTH (anime game text hooker) to translate.

If you want, you can PM me for more details.  

Bane Rie

Aku_Kodoku

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 pm
Lamento. *drools* Catboys. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:28 am
Aku_Kodoku
Lamento. *drools* Catboys. <3
Rulin' ya universes...

I agree! Lamento is an excellent choice smile Great visuals, a fantastic story and beautiful music <3
...since 1992.

User_2629207

teddytoles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:39 am
I am not sure if it can is translated into english, but there is a game for "they are my noble masters". Its not yaoi, but its very interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 am
I'm not sure if you would count this or not, but the .hack//G.U. games, there is a wedding sequence at the end of the third game, and there is one male character that you can choose to marry (Endrance) You have to have them at the max affection level and have all the party members to trigger the event though.

I obviously chose Endrance. I am a fan of Endrance/Haseo pairing, which seems like it could be canon, and I guess it is if you chose to marry him at the end.  

Alexander Linden

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 am
Alexander Linden
I'm not sure if you would count this or not, but the .hack//G.U. games, there is a wedding sequence at the end of the third game, and there is one male character that you can choose to marry (Endrance) You have to have them at the max affection level and have all the party members to trigger the event though.

I obviously chose Endrance. I am a fan of Endrance/Haseo pairing, which seems like it could be canon, and I guess it is if you chose to marry him at the end.

OMG i so want to buy that >.<
What's the game called? or is it just called .hack//G.U.?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 am
Go to cursedmoons.com
and Akane made 2 death note games and 1 Loveless,
the Death Note ones are NearxMello or MelloxMatt, she has a p.2 to the first one[or is making it lol]
and the loveless one is a quiz  

Meiyuri

Alexander Linden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 am
kittycatneko3
Alexander Linden

It is a playstation 2 game. .hack//G.U. and there are three volumes of them. Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption.

I enjoyed the .hack//Infection series of games too, but it doesn't have any sort of romance involved in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:44 pm
Alexander Linden
kittycatneko3
Alexander Linden

It is a playstation 2 game. .hack//G.U. and there are three volumes of them. Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption.

I enjoyed the .hack//Infection series of games too, but it doesn't have any sort of romance involved in it.

Thanks ^-^
Ish going straight on my christmas list 4laugh  

Enzai Sebby3

IIGRAYII

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm
Wow, I forgot I posted this so my reply is super late. First, I want to thank you all for your recommendations. I'm going to consider downloading games for my computer; it seems like my best bet. I also want to hunt down .hack//G.U.

Just as an update, "Togainu no Chi True Blood" has been made into a manga now. It seems yaoi-less as of yet (pg 16?) and I'm not a huge fan of the art... but I'm hoping that they may consider translating the PS2 version of it as well.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff