Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Here's our forum topic...whatever.
Do you want to post the first profile?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:43 am
Name: Cassidy Brier
Nickname(s): Cass, Cassie
Grade: 11
Personality: Bubbly, Outgoing, tends to be a little over emotional.
Bio: Cassie is a talented singer and dancer. She spends a lot of her time on the stage or behind the camera. She loves all things art related; photography and drawing being her favorites. She's an honours student and very loyal to her friends.
Appearance: Cassidy  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:11 am
Name: Koji Tsukiko
Bio: He’s pretty bold and a bit laid back. Loves to read and is a talented musician. He’s protective over his sisters and close friends. He Knows karate, first-aid, and CPR. Big on boundaries. And has a bit of a competitive side that shows when he participates in sports.
Pic for the wall: Koji Tsukiko  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:46 am
((Would you like to start or shall I?))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:04 pm
((you can start.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Cassidy sighed softly as she peered in the mirror at her reflection. It was the first day of 11th grade and she wanted to look great. She ran a brush through her golden hair for the umpteenth time and sighed. "This is as good as it's going to get." She frowned and smoothed her pink off the shoulder shirt and white skirt and headed towards the door. She grabbed her bag and hopped into the car, driving off to school. She entered the school and grinned. "Feels like I never left." She muttered as she walked along.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Koji took off his helmet and shook his head slightly clearing the hair from his eyes. It was time for school once more and he didn't really want to be there. But there were somethings in life people just couldn't avoid and unfortunately high school was one of them. On top of that, one of his sisters was starting her freshmen year so he'd have to keep an eye on her too. He put the kick stand down on his motorcycle and went inside, helmet under his arm and backpack slung on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
Cassidy squealed as she spotted a group of her friends sitting at their usual table. She walked over and grinned. "Hey!" She exclaimed waving to them and giving them huge hugs. "Where've you been Cass?" Andy asked her. "You know... Vacation." Cassidy replied giggling. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and sat down looking around at the newbies. "Oooh some freshman." Cassidy snickered at her friend's comment. "Hopefully this year doesn't tank like it did last year." Cassidy nodded her head. "Yeah. Hopefully I'll actually have a date to the big semi formal dance." Cassidy remarked sadly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 am
Koji walked passed Cassidy's table keeping a wary eye out for his sister.
"Koji!" He stood a little straighter as a girl hugged him from behind.
"Izzy what are you up to now?" He asked turning to her.
"Just looking around." She said innocently taking her brother's helmet. "I couldn't find my locker so I decided to look for you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 am
Cassidy looked over at Koji with a small smile on her face. She got to her feet and went towards them, smiling warmly. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to sit with us Izzy? We're always open to helping out the new freshman." She beamed, playing with a piece of her hair. "And I'm sure your brother would want you to make some new friends." She said looking up at Koji. "Wouldn't you?" She asked, an eyebrow delicately raised.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am
"Is it okay, Koji? He can come with me right?" Izzy said looking at Cassidy.
"Iz, don't you think you're a little big to have your big brother following you around? You can go make friends." He said with a smile, holding his hand out for his helmet.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 am
Cassidy smiled widely. "He can come if he'd like. If you feel more comfortable with him around... But I swear, we're harmless." She nodded her head and taking Izzy's hand. "Come you can meet all the girls. Now I warn you... they can be a bit harsh... Just don't pay any attention." She beamed and started to pull Izzy off to the table.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 pm
Izzy pulled her brother along. he rolled his eyes slightly following her. He didn't want her to be alone, yet he wanted to give her space to grow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Cassidy beamed as she sat down with her friends, offering the seat beside her to Izzy. "Guess what, I've decided to let a new girl into our clique. This is Izzy and her brother" The girls whispered amoung themselves. "So. Be nice." She winked and turned to Izzy. "So we always have this sleepover and we'd love for you to join us." She looked over Izzy at Koji and bit her lip smiling softly before looking back at Izzy. "Want to?" She asked, laughing. "Of course you do." She shook her head laughing softly. She turned to her friend who whispered softly in her ear. "Man her brother is cute." Cassidy nodded. "Oh I know." She whispered back then turned back to Izzy smiling warmly  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:29 pm
"A sleepover? You're inviting me to a sleepover?"
She looked up at her brother.
"Don't look at me. If you want to go ahead. I just need my helmet back. I'm not here to watch over your every move remember?" He said with a slight smile grabbing his helmet.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff