Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply <[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)
Spore

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spore - Awesome?
I'm all spore it
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
It's not spore me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

TwincamTinman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 am
I just got Spore and have been playing it when I can squeeze it in between uni and studying. Post your creations and opinions!

Heres my dude:
User Image
They're a race of fluffy pink and purple pacifists who solve all their problems through diplomacy. My brother started out on a warlike race, so I thought I'd give the opposite a shot smile

So far I reckon it's pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:32 am
Pink and purple? I want to make a joke about you being gay.. but it's far too easy, no fun.
I'd make mine blood-thirsty and war-like. But I am predictable:
a) favourite weapon=axe
b) always plays most combat-oriented character possible
c) likes the concept of Reavers
etc..

And irl I'm almost pacifist...

But seriously dudes, AXES! *drool*  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

TwincamTinman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 am
undacuva_druid
Pink and purple? I want to make a joke about you being gay.. but it's far too easy, no fun.

That's kinda the point, I got through the creature phase by singing and dancing when any predators tried to attack me to get me to like them. Kinda 'musical theatre'? razz
Also, there are no genders in the game, but you still need to find a mate to start a new generation, so I don't know whether that makes it more or less gay confused  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:09 pm
I want this game so bad! I know it came out for the PC, but is it out for the Wii yet? What about the other systems? I would be jazzed for any information, thx!  

Shajinia
Crew

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm
TwincamTinman
undacuva_druid

That's kinda the point, I got through the creature phase by singing and dancing when any predators tried to attack me to get me to like them. Kinda 'musical theatre'? razz
Also, there are no genders in the game, but you still need to find a mate to start a new generation, so I don't know whether that makes it more or less gay confused

Tsk Tsk...

So no genders but sexual reproduction? Closest I can think of irl is plants. The "perfect" flowers have both sexual parts but some have non-selfing measures. This is because it is always better not to reproduce asexually!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 am
i dont have it but i want it..might get the ipod versian..id probably make an elf-like species...diplomacy first, then all-out war... neutral  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TwincamTinman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:12 am
Shajinia
I want this game so bad! I know it came out for the PC, but is it out for the Wii yet? What about the other systems? I would be jazzed for any information, thx!

So far it's only out for PC, and as far as I can tell it will sty that way, at least for the time being. There are spinoffs on the DS and iPhone, but they're completely different games based on parts of Spore. (DS is just creatures, iPhone is just cells)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:08 pm
Is the creature creator still free??  

-Sakabato-_Chaos_Demigod-

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TwincamTinman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 am
-Sakabato-_Chaos_Demigod-
Is the creature creator still free??

Yeah, the Creature Creator is still free  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm
Turns out I can use my friend's CD to download the game to my computer using his code <3 Sweetness! I just got to the space stage. It be cwazi how cutomizable this game is. Like REALLY cwazi. I love it though! If it ever come out for the Wii, I'll buy it, but for right now I'm fine with barrowing.  

Shajinia
Crew

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 am
Shajinia
Turns out I can use my friend's CD to download the game to my computer using his code <3 Sweetness! I just got to the space stage. It be cwazi how cutomizable this game is. Like REALLY cwazi. I love it though! If it ever come out for the Wii, I'll buy it, but for right now I'm fine with barrowing.
i was considering buying this game i really think it look sfun so u like it?  
<[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games