Reply Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Mermaid OC's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kag_Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:17 am
Does anyone have any Mermaid Melody OC's?

I sorta have one... She's not really developed yet (as in story) but I still love her. razz

Here's a drawing of her - [x]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 am
Wow....she's uber pretty....and I also have a character named arianna....(but not for mermaid melody XD).....She's really pretty! You've got a great artist hand!! And you said that you hadn't decide on a color yet.......I could see her being the mint pearl voice......The color mint with some ultramarine blue accents would be uber pretty with her...plus some gold!.....But that's just me XD...sorry.....back on topic....I do have OC's and once i find time i'll post them here with their biographies..... Currently they are the silver pearl voice Gina.....The red pearl voice Akane....the black pearl voice Tsukiko.....The white pearl voice Kyami....and the fantasy pearl voice Ayaka.....so yeah i'll post them here soon XD....^_^  

Demon_of_Silver

Kag_Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 pm
Thank you >< Hmmm, mint. Interesting. I hadn't thought of that, but I'll definatly consider it. Golds also good too ><  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:12 pm
yeah i'm sorry i was just throwing out ideas....soon i'll be joining deviant art and then i'll post 'em up here for everyone XD......It's just taking a while cause i've gotta shrink 'em....and stuff XD  

Demon_of_Silver

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff