Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Generous things that happened to you; Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you doing anything during the christmas hoildays?
  Yes! I LOOOOOVE Christmas!!!
  No... :(
  Maybe?
View Results

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 am
Did you ever have anything that happened on maple story that was the nicest thing that happened to you?
Or, Have YOU ever done anything generous?

This one time I was really bored so I did Henesys PQ with newbies to help them level up! another time this guy asked me for 1k and I gave him 50k. ><;; I forgot what other things I've done.

The most recent things people have recently done to me was: famed me and became my friend who's extremely funny and nice.

A random dude gave me upcoming mage equips for free. o.o;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 pm
My Alliance-mate taking me to HT was damn nice, considering im an f/p <_<;

Friend taking me to zak as well >.> (again, f/p >_> )

Another guild member/friend is borrowing me her codar right now too, its nice :B

The other day someone offered to marry me if i leeched them to 100, but i denied it <_< Last thing i need is a random spouse chat, and a reason to spend any more time on maple ;-;  

LordVada

Raider

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:36 pm
Lord__Vader
My Alliance-mate taking me to HT was damn nice, considering im an f/p <_<;

Friend taking me to zak as well >.> (again, f/p >_> )

Another guild member/friend is borrowing me her codar right now too, its nice :B

The other day someone offered to marry me if i leeched them to 100, but i denied it <_< Last thing i need is a random spouse chat, and a reason to spend any more time on maple ;-;
Awesome. O:

What level are you? and that's neat, nice friends you have. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:09 pm
Lord__Vader

You mean "lending me"? If so, it makes sense.

User Image  

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

starswift

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 pm
When I started, this random guy who passed me noticed I was a newb, and he donated 500k to me. I was like WOAH. I appreciated it so much! I have given out random items to other newbies to complete their quests and such, but nothing like 500k.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Okay, nicest things to have happened to me:

Friends who are over level 100 helping me with any of those really hard quests that start at lower levels.

One guy gave me a great scrolled equip item just for doing a Smega about my fiance and when I was done with it, I was able to sell it for around 5mil.

Then the nicest things I've done:

Give noobs fun items that I don't need, like roses, and equips they can use.

Occasionally I will drop money if someone really needs it for the ship/items, etc.

Helping lower levels with quests, since I'm now level 80.

MysticRainee

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

flamedramonfreak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 am
Uhhhh, my friend once picked up 10 K of crap and gave me a brick from it

I found a lv 60 snowboard on the ground, gave it to him cuz he was way closer.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 am
Aww, I'm glad to see there are nice people on maple. smile  

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

457519485674a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm
Well ummm lets see...

Once I gave this girl 1 million, and ninja stars (tobis...i forgot), then she ran out of mesos again and I gave her some more again 1 million again.

I also gave my friend 5 million

And once I got so happy i was dropping 50k each time and like 50 ppl were chasing me. it was a lot of fun. dropped like 2 million altogether

I also gave my friend 7 million for steelys, someone hacked his acount. btw he makes maple videos go check them out on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/vato4lif (he gonna mass release a lot of stuff on thursday...hopefully -_-)

I also enjoy doing Hpq and at the same time I help ppl lvl up faster

well that's all i could think of for now...buddy me ppl im in karida (forgothow to spell -_-) IGN: Sait0Hajime (dont buddy me if your gonna beg for mesos) lvl:76 lvl is getting harder F4 Job:Crusader if your dk then dont add me, i hate dk's! F5

Okay im gonna stop writing now...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:41 pm
Squiibby
Aww, I'm glad to see there are nice people on maple. smile

btw nice nx  

457519485674a

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 pm
When i first started playing maple story mite have been lvl 9 i think this guy said he was quiting the game and gave me a bunch or potions and mesos.

Then when i joined a guild what i got to lvl 21 i think the person who invited me gave me a cape, potions.(still don't even know where to buy capes in the game lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:31 am
I met this random guy who's level 150-something on a ship back from Orbis to Victoria Island, and he gave me 700k (I was only lv12 at the time). He started helping me level up and then when I was lv20ish he gave me lists of places to train by myself. Then later on, I told him that I wanted to be able to start my own guild, he gave me the meso to get it started (1.5mil). He also gave me some cool items (Yellow work gloves, and poco(?) Hammer). I am still in shock ... He has helped me so much in MS.

Later I saw him drop another 700k for another person (the noob just took the meso and ran off), and I asked him why he does that, he said he likes to help new people get started and giving meso like that is one way to find out if their honest. He said 700k is nothing to him XD ...

I also got a Yellow V-Day rose from someone else because we were chatting and I mentioned that I liked it, so he gave it to me XD

-----------------------

Things that I have done ... Since I am pretty good at making m own meso now, I help others by donating if they need some extra meso to buy something or helping people with their quests. I also sometimes do the HPQ to help people or even to the HHGII to help noobs or just anyone who asks.

... Oh I also had my IRL fiance come to MS to do the engagement quest, and I got all the items for him that he needed to get the proofs of love, plus the items for the ring. <3 He's only lv16ish and one of the proofs of love asked for 20 soft feathers XD ... Now were engaged in MS too ^_^  

a_shy_girl_1999

Newbie Conventioneer

Pixilated Panda-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:38 pm
I was givin 4 mil mesos at lvl 18 xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:44 pm
When I first started my sin, I was training on some gators in kerning. Some kid got into my map and I asked him to CC. He sat there a minute and stopped killing. Then a few minutes later he was like "Here, try these" and gave me a pair of Steelys and left. I was like oh hey cool. I already had a few pairs of ilbis anyway, but the more the merrier.

I'm constantly helping people though, even though I don't play as often as I'd like. Between doing jump quests for zaukum, leading guild pq's, and helping the newbies with quests I'm always pretty busy. Oh not to mention giving noobs the money to take the boat back to Orbis from Leafre since they can't get through the portal.

My all time favorite is KSing the crap out of people who gang up on people. My mother plays MS as well and has created a couple of chars that are up to 4th job now. I get on her lvl 18x bishop and murder maps. I've had an entire guild try to ks me on her bishop after they were ksing a friend. Yeah it was pretty awesome biggrin  

Deviousness

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:17 pm
a_shy_girl_1999
I met this random guy who's level 150-something on a ship back from Orbis to Victoria Island, and he gave me 700k (I was only lv12 at the time). He started helping me level up and then when I was lv20ish he gave me lists of places to train by myself. Then later on, I told him that I wanted to be able to start my own guild, he gave me the meso to get it started (1.5mil). He also gave me some cool items (Yellow work gloves, and poco(?) Hammer). I am still in shock ... He has helped me so much in MS.

Later I saw him drop another 700k for another person (the noob just took the meso and ran off), and I asked him why he does that, he said he likes to help new people get started and giving meso like that is one way to find out if their honest. He said 700k is nothing to him XD ...

I also got a Yellow V-Day rose from someone else because we were chatting and I mentioned that I liked it, so he gave it to me XD

-----------------------

Things that I have done ... Since I am pretty good at making m own meso now, I help others by donating if they need some extra meso to buy something or helping people with their quests. I also sometimes do the HPQ to help people or even to the HHGII to help noobs or just anyone who asks.

... Oh I also had my IRL fiance come to MS to do the engagement quest, and I got all the items for him that he needed to get the proofs of love, plus the items for the ring. <3 He's only lv16ish and one of the proofs of love asked for 20 soft feathers XD ... Now were engaged in MS too ^_^

Wow, That's great! Congrats to you and your lover. X3  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces