Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)
Cool Haircuts Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 pm
wheter it be ugly, cool, scene, prep, elvis...show it here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:20 pm
@ GG: tha guys hair is awesome...the pink girls snake fangs(lip rings) r awesome...and the orange hair girl is so CUTE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:12 pm
fanboy360
tha guys hair is awesome...the pink girls snake fangs(lip rings) r awesome...and the orange hair girl is so CUTE!!!!!

Yeah the Dude is a 9 easylol and the blond girl is so hackin cute, so is the orenge, and the pink heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:28 am
Graphic Geek
fanboy360
tha guys hair is awesome...the pink girls snake fangs(lip rings) r awesome...and the orange hair girl is so CUTE!!!!!

Yeah the Dude is a 9 easylol and the blond girl is so hackin cute, so is the orenge, and the pink heart heart heart

nononno
1: orange
2: pink
3: blondthats on the cuteness scale..
but the guys gott the raddestt hair

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm
nononno
1: blond
3: orangethats on the cuteness scale..
yeah he does have raddestt hair  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 am
u dont know wat ur talking bout...  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:52 pm
lol...i like the way the orange looks on her hair.....i have dark hair i could never get color like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:42 pm
u could if u bleached it....  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 am
Hell yeah! That grey and black dudes hair is SO hot!

The first dude has pretty cool hair. The colours were done really well!

I don't like the blonde girl all that much, the piercings are good though. The orange hair chick is ok, her hair is pretty good though.
I like the black and pink chick FB posted, she's really cute. But I don't really like the layers in her hair
I don't like the first pink chick. Her hair is ok but the rest of her is ewwy. I'm getting a disease just looking at her hahaha. Aww I'm mean.

Would it be really conceited of me to post a pic of myself here? No, I won't hahaha. Besides my hair won't be quite like I want for a long time still. I want the front bits to be REALLY long before I'll be happy. But I cut them last night because the tips weren't holding colour very well because they were so dry and hollow. I don't regret it, it just delays my awesome hair plan by about 2 and a half-3 months.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:08 am
fanboy360
Graphic Geek
fanboy360

nononno
1: orange
3: blondthats on the cuteness scale..
but the guys gott the raddestt hair

hehe.... wow.... hes cute..... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ninja sweatdrop 3nodding 3nodding rolleyes lol  

cali_dancer01

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:05 pm
undacuva_druid

I don't like the blonde girl all that much, the piercings are good though. The orange hair chick is ok, her hair is pretty good though.
I like the black and pink chick FB posted, she's really cute. But I don't really like the layers in her hair
I don't like the first pink chick. Her hair is ok but the rest of her is ewwy. I'm getting a disease just looking at her hahaha. Aww I'm mean.

Would it be really conceited of me to post a pic of myself here? No, I won't hahaha. Besides my hair won't be quite like I want for a long time still. I want the front bits to be REALLY long before I'll be happy. But I cut them last night because the tips weren't holding colour very well because they were so dry and hollow. I don't regret it, it just delays my awesome hair plan by about 2 and a half-3 months.
wow u really r critical  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:37 am
fanboy360
undacuva_druid

wow u really r critical

Critical as in too harsh? Sorry.  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 am
(Sorry, guys just edited the pix from your quotes to make it load easier and stop the page from getting stretched!)  
☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff