Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [22]~ Games ~
What is the dumbest thing you've ever seen in a game? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats yuor favorite system?
  Wii
  Xbox 360
  Ps3
View Results

secretvoiceswithinthesoul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:36 am
I believe the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a game is:
Ness in Smash Brothers. (Any of them) I mean that lil retard can fight worth a damn. His recovery sucks to. I also really hate cut scenes you cant skip. use cant skip.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 pm
in devil may cry 3 i found it disturbing yet funny when the joker goes "jokers gonna spank your butt spank your butt" and i think he was saying this to dante. it was just the most random thing out there in the whole game  

xxdark_nekoxx

Teh Acguy King

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm
oi i like ness...well hes okay...but the lamest thing is from earthbound...your going on a ship to cross a ocean that has a monster called the Kraken..(look it up youtubers!) anyway, before you board, he says something like: "the only expense for taking this trip is your life....and you got that for free!" and yet...ya still have to pay him!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 pm
i hav super smash bros. ness is dumb the only good thing about him is he has a secret reflect moveUser Image  

Ninja Tao

mjasgaloth5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:01 am
[can you give some expensive items?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:01 am
disbfklvbfgsjaklbjnklcvbgjk i am nooooob  

mjasgaloth5

mjasgaloth5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 am
the dumbest think i ever seen is the garbage xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 pm
crying crying crying crying  

mjasgaloth5

mjasgaloth5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 pm
df  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

mjasgaloth5

mjasgaloth5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 pm
question question question question question question question  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Dumbest thing I've HEARD in a game is 'This is combat. You can die in combat.' I mean, c'mon, you can die in combat? Really now? Who DOESN'T know that? (Btw, that's from Army of Two)  

DuoChrome

Friendly Regular

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

XxxCatbynaturexxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:02 am
I have to say that san andres got ya'll beat! 3nodding
I have the Bozo chaet that turns everyone into clowns!
And a second one that makes everyone astronauts!
I combined the two and it turned into clowns on the moon!!!
Then ereased my memory card..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:58 am
one of the dumbest things i saw in a game is when i character dies funny. they may get killed and exaggerately yell like "aaaahhhhhhhhh" and that is stupid no one yells like that when they die lol.  

Munnuo

Teh Acguy King

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm
i take back my whole post about ness. i now think that the dumbest thing ive ever seen in a videogame is in starwars battelfront renagade squadron, when computer players on your team randomly hurl thermal detonators (futuristic grenades for those who dont know) only to end up killing not only themselves, but the surrounding troops as well!  
[22]~ Games ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff